Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2023, 09:22 PM   #1
aku1999
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default Should I tell the providers that I saw that I tested positive for 3 STDs?

Recently tested positive for two different STDs. One of them being HIV. I have seen multiple different girls and most of the time, we did it raw and some even Greek. This was before and after being confirmed positive.

I feel like I should not tell anyone.
aku1999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 09:33 PM   #2
Top Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Seeing that all of your reviews are for Studios, your admission just put a big dent in their future business.
Top Dog is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 04:53 AM   #3
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

This guy has trolled in the studio forums forever now. Posted to many lies it’s not even funny (like an imaginary 3 some with providers that were not in the same location or would ever do doubles let alone a threesome). Guess it’s been long enough the ban got lifted.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 05:09 AM   #4
Bushjumper
Premium Access

IMHO, an individual who cases trouble for his/her own amusement in this manner should be permanently removed from the site.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 07:13 AM   #5
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Well look who's back with this handle after being on vacation!! The stud of raw studio Greek has returned
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 07:15 AM   #6
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushjumper View Post
IMHO, an individual who cases trouble for his/her own amusement in this manner should be permanently removed from the site.
He just returns with a new handle or uses one that gets un-banned.
Old 01-18-2023, 07:46 AM   #7
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by aku1999 View Post
Recently tested positive for two different STDs. One of them being HIV. I have seen multiple different girls and most of the time, we did it raw and some even Greek. This was before and after being confirmed positive.

I feel like I should not tell anyone.
After reading your post , It made me positively sick to my stomach . If this is a joke , this is one of the most cruel jokes I have ever seen . If it's true , you are putting providers lives in danger. I also see you just reviewed a provider yesterday .

It also seems from other posters you like to create drama . There is something seriously wrong with this . Drama is he said she said , NOT I have a disease that I am passing out that could make providers very ill the rest of there lives
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 08:04 AM   #8
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
After reading your post , It made me positively sick to my stomach . If this is a joke , this is one of the most cruel jokes I have ever seen . If it's true , you are putting providers lives in danger. I also see you just reviewed a provider yesterday .

It also seems from other posters you like to create drama . There is something seriously wrong with this . Drama is he said she said , NOT I have a disease that I am passing out that could make providers very ill the rest of there lives
Yes Aku is a known drama queen.
Old 01-18-2023, 08:26 AM   #9
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Quote:

Unfortunately.. this guy loves to cause havoc.. but this is a new low. If it’s true (which given his last track record, hard to believe anything he says), he is being a terrible person by not telling providers, endangering many people.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 08:31 AM   #10
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Agree with ntx and RickyG. He has the most fantastical, out of this world experiences, apparently. Nothing he says can be believed. His writings are a danger to this community.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 10:51 AM   #11
Rochelle77
Account Disabled

User ID: 583818
My ECCIE Reviews

A. You could be lying, in which case you have certainly still damaged the lives, reputations and potentially how those women provide for their families and if that’s the case then shame on you because that’s disgusting.
B. You could be telling the truth in which case my heart breaks for everyone involved but then would really suck for you as you have so blatantly announced that you are still seeing providers KNOWINGLY, and now I’ll have to look up the law on that but admission pretty much seals the deal for some much needed vacation time on your part if I’m not mistaken and it would be LIFE CHANGING for those women and their families. Let’s not even mention the panic that you just ensued on this forum as a direct result of your words and should any of them already be struggling with mental health then I guarantee sir what you just did has done irrevocable damage to their minds true or not.
C. Here’s what I do know….the tongue is one of the most powerful weapons in this life and comes in at a close second to the brain, if not equal to in my opinion. So what you have done sir is certainly altered the events of your future and I imagine it’s gonna provide you with an important life lesson much like “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” that perhaps you are overdue for.

Xoxo ��
Rochelle77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:18 AM   #12
dfw_sinner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Report the troll and move on.
dfw_sinner is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 02:49 PM   #13
haihawaii2000
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Some people are attention seekers, and it doesn't matter to them if it's positive or negative attention.
haihawaii2000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 04:06 PM   #14
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Staff is reviewing this thread. Speculating another's medical condition does violate ECCIE guidelines, especially when STDs are involved. However, there is no violation in self admission. The issue here is, is this a troll fucking with the community or someone who is self-admitting in the open.

Quote:
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Staff will in vestigate and take actions as needed.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 06:52 PM   #15
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Quote:

I sincerely hope it's just a cruel joke. The idea of putting others' lives in danger for your own amusement or pleasure is just nauseating. And even worse, the idea of withholding information that could alert a provider to seek life-saving treatment, is just sick.

But on a deeper level, this is part of a pattern of contempt and dehumanization I often see directed toward providers. The good providers provide men with a service we want and, on some level, need. I have left many a session feeling rejuvinated, as though I had just had a great therapy session.

Why treat the ladies who offer this much needed service with anything less than total respect? (Yes, I have had experiences with bad providers too, but most of the time they have treated me very well).

Ok, rant over.
almostfamous is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women