Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
rharley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default bbbj a must?

you might want to read this before you partake, on either end. the latest from teh cdc. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm makes me wonder WHY people who practice this, just don't seem to care. maybe they already have it??
Old 01-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I reported this. Bannable inference. Too far dude.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

At the 4th International Oral AIDS Conference, the risk of transmission through oral sex was estimated to be approximately 0.04 per cent per contact - 4/100ths of 1% chance per each individual act!! The FACT is that no one knows for certain if HIV is transmitted even occurs via oral sex. Even the CDC, in the article you link to, states that other sexual activity occurred in those instances of reported oral transmission (more below).

Scientists have long held that oral transmission of HIV is a "theoretical risk", not a "documented risk" (scroll to "What is the risk of HIV transmission via oral sex?" after the jump if you click the link). In fact, it may actually be impossible to determine if HIV transmission can be measured as a direct result of oral sex alone. This issue has been discussed ad naseum here on ECCIE, and a simple search of previous discussions would have revealed that fact . . . also, this is not "new" news from the CDC (re: your inference that this was the "latest from teh [sic] cdc").

When scientists describe the risk of transmitting an infectious disease, like HIV, the term "theoretical risk" is often used. Very simply, "theoretical risk" means that passing an infection from one person to another is possible, even though there may not yet be actual documented cases sufficient to support "documented risk". "Theoretical risk" is not the same as likelihood. In other words, stating that HIV infection is "theoretically possible" does not necessarily mean it is likely to happen - only that it might. "Documented risk", on the other hand, is used to describe transmission that has actually occurred, been investigated, and documented in the scientific literature with numbers sufficient to exclude aberrant reporting.

The CDC has only documented "a few" (less than five cases ) oral HIV transmissions between heterosexual partners. However, this number is not sufficient to yet proclaim that oral transmission of HIV is a "documented risk", due mostly to the fact (as I mentioned previously) that other types of sexual activity were reported by those infected concurrent with oral sexual activity during the incubation window (period).

rharley, there are risks inherent in everything . . . from getting out of bed in the morning, to making breakfast (you'd be amazed how many people are killed by toasters each year), and yes, in having oral sex . . . etc.

We all must choose, as individuals, those risks we are willing to take (accept) in our daily lives.

However, I do agree with Lilianna that your postulate that
Quote:
Originally Posted by rharley View Post
makes me wonder WHY people who practice this, just don't seem to care. maybe they already have it??
is a statement contrary to the rules (and spirit) of the board, specifically rule #16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. This rule makes no specification that it be a speculation about any one (singular) member, and you're walking a fine line that many moderators would issue points for, up to and possibly including instant banning for "cluelessness".

- Jackie
Old 01-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

rharley
I was wondering do you ever experience a positive hint of thought. From yesterday to accusing those of doing reviews to feeding le info, not to mention the two reviews you did. What are those who did see you, le fodder? to todays statment of the medical health of those who partake in bbbj. If your intent is to piss everyone off I would say you have almost got there.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
big country
Valued Poster

Jackie
I do love my toast. Matter of fact if you do not hear from me anymore One of two reasons, ranting posting post with misleading info or my toaster blew up. Which I am willing to take the risk due to the end result.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #6
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Be careful with those toasters, they are more deadly than sharks . . .

- Jackie
Old 01-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
Dondo7
Valued Poster

Yes, it's a must and CIM is closely followed (in real life it's a must) and I'm baffled why any man would pay for a CBJ
Old 01-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #8
rharley
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
whats a banable inference?
Old 01-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
rharley
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondo7 View Post
Yes, it's a must and CIM is closely followed (in real life it's a must) and I'm baffled why any man would pay for a CBJ
follow that link and you'll find out
Old 01-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #10
rharley
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
Jackie
I do love my toast. Matter of fact if you do not hear from me anymore One of two reasons, ranting posting post with misleading info or my toaster blew up. Which I am willing to take the risk due to the end result.
never hear from you again? i can only wish
Old 01-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
rharley
Valued Poster

you don't think that this is an issure that should be discussed, and information passed along in a forum such as this? is so... why??????
Old 01-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #12
rharley
Valued Poster

Quote:
would you PLEASE stop stalking me!!! you obviously don't like anything i have to say, so why do you keep clicking on the threads i post? just to harrass me?

ps. refer to the rules, i didnt name anyone.

pss. familiarize yourself with the site, and just put me on your ignore list. you and i will both be much happier.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #13
big country
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharley View Post
never hear from you again? i can only wish

My dear departed grandma was right. Look for things in comon.
I was thinking the very same thing about you!! It is truly such a small world in which we live.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #14
rharley
Valued Poster

if you don't like what the thread says, make a constructive critisism and move on. if you can't say anything constructive, say nothing. if you just flat don't like me, why do you keep threads that i post?
Old 01-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #15
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Borderline? Yes. Ban-able? Far from it. If he were making an assumption about a particular provider or hobbyist, then, he'd be in some hot water. That's not the case here. And, as I can see, cooler heads have prevailed and educated him on the topic (thanks Jackie for your input) and others have contributed their opinions on the subject.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women