Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
Wade95
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26
Default Donations - Visa-Debit Cards

This may be a strange question but I wondered if any providers accepted Visa Debit cards as donation contributions. Sometimes this is an easier option for me and I thought I'd see if this was an option for anyone.

Thanks!
Wade95 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

User ID: 113461

Providers, this is not advisable unless you like working for free.

Anyone can dispute a charge and get a charge back on their credit cards.

Accepting a credit card is not good for a provider. Cash or is the only way to go.

And this goes without saying, but ... if you accept , be sure and get the receipt and the paper card with the activation numbers on it first, and move it over to your paypal account before session.

OP: I do know that some women accept gift cards and such, but with approval first. If that would be easier, by buying the gift cards with your credit card, do that. But still, the lady would want to have the receipt and the gift cards in hand to verify the funds on the cards before session.

I'm not sure if a client charged back a gift card transaction if the gift card numbers would then be voided and not usable.

I think cash is the best way to go or if you have to... go .
Tori Hastings is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

There may be some agencies that will take plastic, but almost every indie provider will only deal with cash. Several reasons: Too inconvenient to scan/swipe numbers for payment verification, too easy for card user to dispute charges afterwards, too costly by credit card company for "merchant fees", leaves too much of a paper trail for LE and others... take your pick of reasons...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Green Dot cards are simple and relatively inexpensive. It also avoids the obvious transfer of cash. I know the Elf's accept them for unverified clients, but you pay up front, so you would have to be seeing someone you can really trust.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

ez2plz: wow, those girls are really taking a chance.. unverified clients? I wonder what the chances are of LE paying up front just to catch someone? Seriously. I guess they would have to trust a provider's reputation. If I were to do something like that, I would have to get the activation numbers by email first, move the money, and then set the appointment. Kind of a scary concept, I think.

If any provider has had success with this, let me know. It gives me butterflies just to think about who might really be showing up if they are unverified.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Even when you get a pre-paid card, you are required to provide your name and SSN due to the Patriot Act. More of a trail....
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:56 AM   #7
KCManlet
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

With a credit card comes personal information. Not sure if I'd be willing to hand that out so freely.
KCManlet is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:14 AM   #8
atlfan999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

is he referring to the kind you can buy at a retail store? just wondering if that changes the answer. the receipt would need to be shown of course, to make sure its legit. and probably a good level of trust (ie screening) is required.
atlfan999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:34 AM   #9
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlfan999 View Post
is he referring to the kind you can buy at a retail store? just wondering if that changes the answer. the receipt would need to be shown of course, to make sure its legit. and probably a good level of trust (ie screening) is required.
True, atlfan, I didn't think about that.. or I read wrong or something.

You can buy those visa gift cards at Walmart, I think that have various amounts or whatever on them. https://www.walmartgift.com/wmgift

I don't think a fella has to give any information in order to buy them. Maybe that's what he was referring to? If so, I apologize. I think my brain was foggy the other day and didn't read his post correctly. If you go to that link, a provider can check the balance immediately.

But, who's to say with those same numbers from the gift card, the minute he leaves her incall that he doesn't buy things with the card immediately before she can get to a store or buy something online.

With a card you can move the money over immediately from to your Paypal account. I'm not saying all guys are like this, but I wouldn't put it past some.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone can purchase a or netspend debit card, you'll need personal info to register it online. That can be done by the lady if she chooses to accept it as a form of payment. You can also purchase s for cards that'll reload money onto the card if the lady has one. But, there's usually a waiting time before the money can be loaded onto it.

American Express and Vanilla Gift Visa's can be purchased again by anyone and it doesn't need to be registered online. I do highly suggest that you make sure that the amount you're seeking is on the card before starting the session by simply calling the 800 number on the back of the card.

If you MUST use a gift card, make sure the lady is willing to accept it......just keep it simply and get a AmEx or Vanilla Gift Visa which are sold at most grocery stores/walgreens and some gas stations. Make it as easy as possible for not only yourself, but the lady too.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
ez2plz
Valued Poster

The way the Elves do it is that the client goes to the store and buys a Money Pack GD card and puts the required funds on the card. No ID info is required to buy the money pack. It would be difficult to associate the cash to a particular buyer. The client contacts the Elf they are going to see ahead of the appointment and gives them the GD number that allows them to download the cash to their account, then proceeds to have their appointment at the agreed upon time, and no exchange takes place when they meet. I see advantages to that if you can really trust the provider to follow through with the appointment. No trust required on the providers part since they have the cash already in their account prior to the appointment. My guess would be that this could provide some degree of challenge in proving an act of prostitution took place since the tie between the meeting and the exchange of funds is not as simple to make. Not saying it would be impossible, just less easy than getting the exchange of cash on video.
ez2plz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women