Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48610
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
Guest032312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Nuru Masage

I will be soon having a Nuru Massage experience.
Was wondering if anyone has had one and would like to share their thought.
Just wondering
Guest032312 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

User ID: 113461

Hi there,

If you're paying for a Nuru Massage, make sure she's really using Nuru Gel. So many times people tell me they've had this type of massage with *gasp* regular massage oil. That is only a body to body slide. That is not a Nuru Massage.

Nuru Gel is a seaweed kelp and chamomile mixture in the bottle and then you mix it with a little water so it slides easier. Also, be sure that both of you are wet (from the shower or bath) before and then you'll want to shower after to get it off.

They're fun, slippery, and messy. Have a blast and let us know how it turns out.
Tori Hastings is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori Hastings View Post
...and then you'll want to shower after to get it off.
And afterwards, if cats continue to follow you everywhere, you still smell like fish and will need to shower AGAIN!

Have seen some interesting vids of nuru massages, and it does look... interesting! Like Tori said, report back on your experience!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

lol Yes, Wizard... some people have to use a wash cloth with lots of soap to get it off. That stuff is gooey and I'd hate for someone to sit down on a chair naked and slip off because they didn't get the nuru gel out of their ass crack lol
Old 12-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori Hastings View Post
lol Yes, Wizard... some people have to use a wash cloth with lots of soap to get it off. That stuff is gooey and I'd hate for someone to sit down on a chair naked and slip off because they didn't get the nuru gel out of their ass crack lol

It happens to me all the time.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:10 PM   #6
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nuru

I've tried Nuru twice and think it was amazing! Even more fun with 3 people. You will love it!!!!!
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:59 PM   #7
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
It happens to me all the time.
LOL Omahan, I'm sure it happens.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #8
Joe Joe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88217
My ECCIE Reviews

you mean 'slippery" lol. so what makes it so slippery? do tell
Joe Joe is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #9
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

Yeah, it's slippery too, but it's also ooey and gooey.

Here's the definition of Nuru Gel as taken from this website, or for more information, visit this website:

Nuru Gel is an exceptionally slippery massage gel that originated in Japan and is made from an extract of Nori deep water seaweed. Nuru Gel is used to give a Nuru Massage, which is a body-on-body massage that is popular throughout Asia. One person plays the role of the masseuse and coats their body with a slick layer of our famous gel. They then slide along their partner and use their entire body to give the massage. It is an incredible experience unlike anything you have tried before.
The most important element to a perfect Nuru Massage is ensuring that you use the best quality Nuru Gel available. Our products use only the original formula and are imported directly from Asia. Nuru Slide Gel is made with a Nori seaweed extract, which is absolutely necessary to get the slickest, most slippery massage. You can feel completely safe using our product because it is colorless, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and loaded with beneficial nutrients. It is largely water based, and contains a touch of camomile herbal extract.
Nuru Massage has historically been a pleasure found only in the Orient. But recently it has been introduced to the Western world and has become the hottest trend in bedrooms across our country. Our product is made in Japan and imported directly from Asia. Many of our competitors have turned their backs on the traditional ingredients and are using synthetic chemicals. We believe that this is an obviously inferior method that disregards the natural history of Nuru massage.

----

I hope Nuru massages stay around, but it seems like a lot of the providers that I know do it, aren't doing it anymore. It's fun, but it is work and the clean up after is probably the most difficult part.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #10
scootersden
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Nuru with ari + 1 -- now that would be one for the recordbooks. Might have to dip into the piggy bank for that one.
scootersden is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #11
Joe Joe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmm. Is that what you'll be using on me the next time?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:13 AM   #12
Joe Joe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Joe joe and Ari sandwich. ��
Old 01-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #13
Guest032312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

been there done that.
Nuru next time? Ari will have to teach us.
Guest032312 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #14
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Nuru is an awesome experience. As Tori pointed out they MUST use the real gel, which can be expensive and, the ones I've had anyway, the lady has to spend time mixing and preparing it. Need the air mattress and make sure the floor is covered. It's a delightful sensation, very erotic. Mya gave a good one, but the best one I had was in Reno with a beautiful young girl who combined a strip tease with the massage.

It requires time (prep and clean up), learning the technique and a small investment in supplies, so beware those who may advertise the service, but don't deliver the real thing. May have to call Ari if she offers it, seems to be right up Aspen's alley as well.
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #15
Kennedy Worldwide
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97126
Location: I live in New York City, however I travel to most major cities
My ECCIE Reviews

There is alot involved in the Nuru Body Slide and as you pointed out.. It's Slippery when wet. erotic if done correctly and also fun!

An air mattress is the best to use for sliding , but also a Polyuthane sheet works well. Being a Nuru Masseuse and one of the best in the business I like to use my air mattress because there is better control for sliding. Any Masseuse that pours Gel on your body and attempts to slide on cotton sheets is cheating you from the full Nuru Experience. The Gel will only make the sheet wet and icky..

I want to also add that the right body weight is everything. Usually its the woman that slides on her male client.. so a certain body type is needed for weighless sliding..

If you would like more info please check out my website. RANKED TOP 10 on Googles search engines ( key word: Nuru Bdy Slide )

http://www.nurukennedybodyslide.com
Kennedy Worldwide is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women