Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41257
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2016, 04:44 AM   #1
NinaReneé
Highly Reviewed CW Queen

User ID: 278748
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Question...let's talk about when our friend comes every month 😈 Help a sIsta out :)

Hi,
So I'm still kind of new to the provider world (only a year,and some months in).
I have very irregular periods, they don't come every month or they come and last for awhile. Sort of hard to know when they are coming.

Some guys like to postpone dates; some prefer to do things like oral or go to lunch/dinner. I kind of get nervous telling a guy flat out my period is here and having to cancel.

I was wondering what are some ways of telling them, or options to go through with the date. Are there men that prefer just greek during a session during that time? Any advice helps.
NinaReneé is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 05:23 AM   #2
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Nina
Just be honest with us...I have had ladies cancel and use this as an excuse to see some one else, it's easy to determine when he posts review for same day and I PM the guy and ask outright...we do talk too...
But if you have that time of month, I will still see you and enjoy the time and other activities that you are able to do safely...BBBJ, RUSSIAN, HJ, GREEK, ETC
I know you have a life to live, we call this a hobby, but I know if I plan time with you the donation you are expecting is being planned by you to be spent...
Let's still have respect for each other...better for you that the experience is mutually enjoyable so that I return and tell others how special you are...
Sorry for the ramble but you get idea...
MarineButch
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 06:24 AM   #3
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

If I show up and you say that you're Aunt Flo has arrived I shall say to you. "I guess you'll be swallowing today."
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:25 AM   #4
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineButch View Post
Nina
Just be honest with us...I have had ladies cancel and use this as an excuse to see some one else, it's easy to determine when he posts review for same day and I PM the guy and ask outright...we do talk too...
But if you have that time of month, I will still see you and enjoy the time and other activities that you are able to do safely...BBBJ, RUSSIAN, HJ, GREEK, ETC
I know you have a life to live, we call this a hobby, but I know if I plan time with you the donation you are expecting is being planned by you to be spent...
Let's still have respect for each other...better for you that the experience is mutually enjoyable so that I return and tell others how special you are...
Sorry for the ramble but you get idea...
MarineButch
+1. Well said. I have found most ladies at peak sexuality (just plain super horny) at that time of the month. It has never stopped me and the lady from having a great time together. The key is communication and doing whatever you are both comfortable doing.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:31 AM   #5
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
+1. Well said. I have found most ladies at peak sexuality (just plain super horny) at that time of the month. It has never stopped me and the lady from having a great time together. The key is communication and doing whatever you are both comfortable doing.
Super horny but I always assumed that guys are grossed out by it and take those few days off
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:48 AM   #6
NinaReneé
Highly Reviewed CW Queen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks. yea mine came today and I just feel bad for cancelling all my appointments.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:49 AM   #7
NinaReneé
Highly Reviewed CW Queen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Super horny but I always assumed that guys are grossed out by it and take those few days off
YEEESSSS. ME TOOO.That's why I just tell them and see where it goes.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:20 AM   #8
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Quote:

One should be careful about ever making assumptions. JS. :-)
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:13 AM   #9
willyjack
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Jeezus just tell people you are out of town.
Why would you want to tell the whole world your gash is bleeding?
Doesn't exactly scream classy.
willyjack is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:52 AM   #10
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I have no problem with it. Some of my best sessions involved no fucking at all. If a lady is great at BBBJ, kissing and passionate foreplay, that is all I need to be satisfied. Just let me know upfront. I have had this happen a couple times and always went through with the appointment.
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:59 AM   #11
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Well, that's what [throwaway] towels are for.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:07 AM   #12
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Just tell me. I can handle the truth. And I'll graciously accept the invitation to reschedule.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #13
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default IT'S A WOMAN'S BODY FUNCTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjack View Post
Jeezus just tell people you are out of town.
Why would you want to tell the whole world your gash is bleeding?
Doesn't exactly scream classy.
Neither does the word GASH.
Aunt Flo is mother Nature's way of Cleaning the Vagina, from the inside out. Just be glad Aunt Flo did arrive. The sight of blood might gross some guy's out but, if you think of why she arrived and what good she does while visiting, you will be glad to wait a few more days to enjoy that sweet clean vagina. I thought we were all grown up's here and knew stuff like this but, calling a woman's vagina, a GASH makes me wonder.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:35 AM   #14
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Just tell me. I can handle the truth. And I'll graciously accept the invitation to reschedule.
TinMan has pretty good taste in women. So once you reschedule your appointment with him and you find your horny self with free time on your hands, drop me a note. Could be time for a play date.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:52 AM   #15
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I'm betting most of the guys here are or have been married. If it does not stop you, it won't stop the majority of them. Granted, some are a bit squeamish about it, but that's why nature gave you two other options. For every guy that won't see you, there are three that will. Just be upfront about it.
daty/o is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women