Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60499
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41908
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36303
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default Would you like to live forever?

I'm quite fascinated with the human obsession over...aging (and what makes human life so fragile)

There's the multi-billion anti-aging cosmetic product industry, surgeries, magic pills, diets,...and so much more! Seems like people will try anything to keep "life"...to stay young...

To go deeper....do you think the 'creators' made a huge mistake with the human aging design? How many other mistakes?

Would you approve of something that allowed humans a longer life span or to stay forever young? Or would you feel it would be messing with "gods" creation, and that it would lead to nowhere...
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
I'm quite fascinated with the human obsession over...aging (and what makes human life so fragile)

There's the multi-billion anti-aging cosmetic product industry, surgeries, magic pills, diets,...and so much more! Seems like people will try anything to keep "life"...to stay young...

To go deeper....do you think the 'creators' made a huge mistake with the human aging design? How many other mistakes?

Would you approve of something that allowed humans a longer life span or to stay forever young? Or would you feel it would be messing with "gods" creation, and that it would lead to nowhere...

Eventually, science will discover the cause of the aging process and probably figure out how to prevent it. Extending human life indefinitely will not necessarily be a complete blessing. If no one dies, that means that we'll have to stop having children. A world with no children, doesn't sound like a very pleasant place to me.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ask me again tomorrow.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking When was the last time you went out to eat and the table next to you brought their brats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
A world with no children, doesn't sound like a very pleasant place to me.
It does to me!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

We are biological creatures and as a result subject to the cycle of life.
If you examine the things that live the longest you will find they are the slowest in terms of biological reactions.
If we take a look at the longest living of all biological crations the longest lived are some trees that are very slow growing.
In the animal world the giant tortoises which are very slow are very long lived.
None of these survive via artificial means.

Very little in the human body is able to be regenerated. We have a built in maintenance system that has the ability to do repairs but not to reconstruct in total, yet.

I am a miracle of modern medicine. Without the research and billions of dollars spent I would be dead. I survived the fatal stage of a disease that prior would have resulted in 100 percent of all in that stage dying. I am not cured but I am alive.

Specific, targeted, medicines are on the horizon but still a ways off. there are some that are tailored to individuals but not to the extent that will be possible one day. The fact is, whatever is developed will be extremely expensive. Just as much of what is available now is extremely expensive. The retail cost of my medicine is over one hundred thousand dollars a year. Keep in mind that BILLIONS were spent to bring this drug to market and the customer base is very small. Also know that the drug company will not deny the drug to anyone regardless of their ability to pay.

The point I am making is that all of this research is adding up on a ledger with nothing on the opposite side to balamce it off. When the time comes who will get to decide who gets it and who does not? The question is, and one that must be answere, is aging a disease or a natural part of life.

We complain about the hig cost of medical insurance yet we expect the insurance companies to pay for "normal wear and tear" on our bodies. Things such and knee and hip replacements, stints because we did snot take care of our body. How much do you think car insurance would cost if we insisted they pay for us not changing the oil, or for normal wear and tear.

Who will be the ones that get to live forever? Who will support them when the money is gone?
Who will be the worker bees?

I want to live a normal life. I want to live as long as my body and my mind can survive. I doubt that it will ever be forever.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #6
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Would you like to live forever?

Speaking for the 14th Dali Lama.....YES!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Without death there is no need for passion.

WTF, stop eating at McDonalds.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #8
MUSHROOM MAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

I know right now that none of us are going to escape the inevitable, I just hope and pray that my dick and my mental awareness to use it stays with me to the end.
MUSHROOM MAN is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What do the greatest persons who ever lived, and were born before 1900, all have in common.

They are all dead.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I can't help where my dates like to eat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

“No One Here Gets Out Alive” Jim Morrison
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #12
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSHROOM MAN View Post
I know right now that none of us are going to escape the inevitable, I just hope and pray that my dick and my mental awareness to use it stays with me to the end.
are you saying that the ability to zip up is worse than the ability to zip down?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #13
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Would you like to live forever?

Speaking for the 14th Dali Lama.....YES!
No, then that means I would have to put up with your ass forever, lol..........
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:09 AM   #14
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Without death there is no need for passion.

Or Obamacare, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women