Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking An ethical delimma...

I was going to post this in the men's locker room, but decided to post here to get more opinions on what I should have done.

It's Tuesday, and I'm spending a bit of time with the lovely Ginger Lovelace before venturing out to see some like minded friends in the early evening. We are enjoying the kick-ass audio system when she starts to move and groove. Before long I am taking photos for her, with my phone (YMMV!). She is looking great and having fun, as am I. Great tunes, great babe, and nothing but time. A few things fall off her as she moves, leaning back over the new purple felt ottoman and kicking her legs up.

She's spinning, my phone is overheating, and I'm having trouble staying on task. Whoever said "white girls can't dance" should spend some time rockin' and rappin' w/ gin gin!

She's on the floor, legs up dancing in the air and the phone really starts to bog down. I'm not keeping up with the action and starting to break a sweat. Finally, the phone just stops responding. I'm spending more time fiddling with the camera app when Ginger grabs the phone and tosses it across the room and pulls me in to dance with her.

So the question is, should I have retrieved the camera to continue the photo shoot? I just want to make sure I did the right thing.

Let the fun begin...
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
Toadvine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

An ethical dilemma indeed! I think you should have possibly thought this thru a little better beforehand and called me to assist in the photo shoot!!
Lol!! I'm just sayin'
Toadvine is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol Rover! You did the right thing! I've had the pleasure of watching this bombshell break it down in several occasions, think stripper moves ya'll! It's an awesome sight to be able to partake in. It's not terribly often white chicks have as much rhythm as GL. So rover do the pictures slowly get out of focus & shaky as the action heats up? Ha ha ha.....
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Failed from the beginning.

Bring a better photographic tool
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #5
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadvine View Post
An ethical dilemma indeed! I think you should have possibly thought this thru a little better beforehand and called me to assist in the photo shoot!!
Lol!! I'm just sayin'
It is well known among my friends and detractors that I tend to barg in without thinking through my plans, particularly where women are concerned.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #6
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMcGee View Post
Lol Rover! You did the right thing! ... So rover do the pictures slowly get out of focus & shaky as the action heats up? Ha ha ha.....
How did you know? There are a lot of pics of the floor, bar, stool, elbow. And yes there are a lot of pictures out of focus. There are also quite a few that are too hot for the coed forum.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:47 PM   #7
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Failed from the beginning.

Bring a better photographic tool
Were you watching through the window? Did you see the Casio camera melt down? Damn thing kept throwing errors, saying it was out of memory and taking nothing but blurry pictures. I started to look deeper into the issue in the menu settings, but the action just wouldn't stop. I threw it away early and tried to catch up with the phone.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #8
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

C'mon Rover.

You have been around here long enough to know that this story needs to be told properly in the form of a review.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:16 AM   #9
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
C'mon Rover.

You have been around here long enough to know that this story needs to be told properly in the form of a review.
Well, it would be a review for no credit as I have reviewed Ginger recently. Not that credit matters all that much. My bigger concern would be whether the eccie PM system could handle the load. So much hate, so much strain on the system. Besides, I don't really want to give my own haters more reasons to be jealous. I just want to have fun and get some advice concerning proper photography technique and etiquette.

Of course, if you insist I will comply.

Insist, insist...
Old 04-26-2013, 01:07 AM   #10
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

LOL Dude, you are WAYYY fucked up.

You got an extremely hot lady that's just as cool as the other side of the pillow wanting you to dance with her while she's naked and your worried about a freaking telephone?
It was prolly melted by that time anyway. : )

Doesn't seem like you were doing a good job with it anyway LOL

Seems to me you made the right decision by not retrieving the camera and having your fun instead.

Gotta love those fiery redheads!!!

I'm gonna have to see her bcd one day cause she is so much fun the few times I've seen her at socials and such!
darter is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:55 AM   #11
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Rover, DD, Toadvine, and Mokoa. Precious, well, ok, thanks for the constructive critique. And Darter, I must admit I am a camera lover and Rover loves to comply, and I trust him completley so I do let him loose with the lens. lol.

If a review is in order, may I spoil it a bit and add a few tidbits of my own? Rover and I are so in sync that his visits to my home are looked forward to and enjoyed in such a manner that I am always shell shocked after his departure. He also ( along with CK ) convinced me NOT to avoid the social, which I had planned not to attend out of my own fear of facing a room full of people who I thought all hated my guts. It took a LOT of courage to stroll in like I cared less, but honestly, my entire insides were in sheer turmoil. Yes, I can admit weakness, and although I project fearlessness, the last couple of weeks have been EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, SO I have avoided SA to work in other cities. After the social, I realized that no matter who dislikes who, there are many fun and interesting people to interact with who I am glad to have met and I had a phenomonal time. So thanks to CK and ROVER for convincing me to attend, as well as to all those ( male and female ) who made me feel like I am not the leper of the community as I had previously convinced myself.

Now that I have made my difficult return, I face another obstacle in my personal life which involves watching my 14 year old son go through surgery, now recovery, and the wait for the biopsy results to return. I was planning to really get my hustle on this weekend, and advertised a special, but honestly, I dont see myself commiting to any appointments until monday which is unfortunate considering for the first time since i started here, I do not have the finances to ensure rent is going to be paid on time.

I dont want to bore anyone with any sob stories, and I am NOT asking anyone for assistance. I am a survivor, and will always make it, somehow, someway. I simply refuse to take on new or present clientale while I am in another place mentally, and risk a poor performance or an experience that isn't worthy of the effort I put forth in my sessions.

Having spent very little time on these boards lately, I can't tell you the latest trending thread, nor can I say I have had a whole lot of traffic or interest, but, hey, Rover cares enough to try and help, and to me, that is a very honorable and appreciated action which I will hold forever dear to my heart.

I ran a special in last ninute avail thread yesterday, and apologize, for I will be unable to commit to anything until monday while I get my head cleared and fully in "game mode." The special I was offerring WILL be honored from mon-fri of next week, and will be posted in weekend lineup as well as weekly ads.

I have a new business stratagy in mind that does NOT consist of drama involvement. I am through with all of that utter nonsense and while I will ALWAYS be the firecracker those who actually KNOW me love, the attention will be directed towards the clients, since they are the most important and valued members of this community.

Oh, I reactivated my p411 acct... will post link in next ad, so anhyone i owe an ok, please let me know.

Goodnight.
Guest120113 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:01 AM   #12
Nutting Buckeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Rover you're actions were "all good"!!!! Of course, might I have suggested the use of a handy "tripod" for your camera with a remote clicker for taking pics while you were involved in the "erotic dance sessions"!!! Good job though still........you lucky playa!
Nutting Buckeye is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:30 AM   #13
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you NB! Havent we gotten jiggy with the jams once or twice?

BTW you DID IT. By IT, i mean you turned this jack daniels girl over to the j/d honey with sprite preferred cocktail. I swore they should have left flavors OUT of the whiskey, but you proved me wrong. Speaking of which, is that bottle still awaiting my return?
Guest120113 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:37 AM   #14
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you did the right thing Rover
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:47 AM   #15
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Hmm...I think you need a video camera...
levi tab is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women