Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2018, 12:28 PM   #1
equipeeler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Massage therapist needed

I am in need of finding a good massage therapist, a legit one. I have used Roseanne in north dallas and found her good but I would like a change. Really don't like the spa type massages, like massage envy, as they are very mechanical and don't find and work on issues at hand. I'm sure you guys may know of a good independent provider out there. Please let me know, my lower back will thank you profusely!
equipeeler is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 06:40 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Search is a new fangled thing here ... try it out.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:08 AM   #3
equipeeler
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Search is a new fangled thing here ... try it out.
I have done numerous searches and most all are still concerned about the ability of being undraped, what the therapist looks like, etc. I'm not lazy in looking for answers.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:05 AM   #4
Raylin Roberts
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 436331
My Bio Page

I am a LMT and would love to give you a good massage!
Raylin Roberts is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:01 AM   #5
billw1032
Premium Access

If you want a legitimate massage with no extras, there are several places in Richardson in the Asian area near Greenville and Belt Line/E. Main. I've been to several of them multiple times, but I usually go with a female Asian friend who knows where to go so I can't give you a name. But we've been to several and they were all pretty good. Usually tip $10 over the list price, it seems to be expected.

Edit: The one we like best is on the south side of E Main in the first block east of Greenville, in the same building as the Mediterranean restaurant.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:52 AM   #6
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by equipeeler View Post
I am in need of finding a good massage therapist, a legit one. I have used Roseanne in north dallas and found her good but I would like a change. Really don't like the spa type massages, like massage envy, as they are very mechanical and don't find and work on issues at hand. I'm sure you guys may know of a good independent provider out there. Please let me know, my lower back will thank you profusely!
______

I Googled;
GOOD MASSAGE IN N DALLAS;
and got tons of good info. Links to Yelp reviews; a link to “The 10 Best Massage Clincs in Dallas; websites for Elements; Massage Envy, kNot a Massage; and lots more legitimate massage therapy businesses; AND INDIVIDUALS; which is what you want, you mentioned. But some of the businesses are really good, and if you don’t like your therapist; ask for a different one next time until you find someone you really like.
None of the AMPS or Spas turned up. All legit.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:55 AM   #7
equipeeler
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
______

I Googled;
GOOD MASSAGE IN N DALLAS;
and got tons of good info. Links to Yelp reviews; a link to “The 10 Best Massage Clincs in Dallas; websites for Elements; Massage Envy, kNot a Massage; and lots more legitimate massage therapy businesses; AND INDIVIDUALS; which is what you want, you mentioned. But some of the businesses are really good, and if you don’t like your therapist; ask for a different one next time until you find someone you really like.
None of the AMPS or Spas turned up. All legit.
I appreciate your response and understand the search concept, but that's not what I was looking for. The question was in regards to breaking some silence on quality therapeutic providers in the DFW area. There are therapeutic massages and there are "truly therapeutic" massages out there. I was interested in cutting through the red tape and have some personal reccomendations. At this time I have a few individuals who have sent PM's with what look like quality individuals. While I love a good FBSM, I'm not looking for the issues at hand.
Old 01-26-2018, 11:20 AM   #8
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Asking for anything legit here is like asking for water in a bar.

yelp.com is a better place to find what you are looking for.
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:31 PM   #9
equipeeler
Account Disabled

Well, I will have to sort of disagree. I figured there is nothing more than a bunch of middle aged to older guys here with middle age issues. It's not a big stretch to conclude that these individuals,who enjoy the human touch, would also be speak out massage services for their ailments. Anyway, I got a referral to an independent therapist early this morning. Already had an 1 1/2 hour session that was fantastic.
It's seems as though I went to the bar, ordered water, and was served fresh Icelandic glacial melt. I am satisfied and consider my venture successful.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:27 PM   #10
lgbsfu
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Share.
lgbsfu is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:51 PM   #11
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgbsfu View Post
Share.
Reading between the lines, Helga at Massage Envy got the knots out of his back using an ice pack. Now that's a happy ending!
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 08:28 PM   #12
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Any of the Thai spas in the area will whoop your ass, but good....and no extras.

Chinese massage is often very good. But, you may need to do some shopping and try a few of the gals at a given spa to get the one you like.

Search "L0 Listing" for an extensive, exhaustive list of places (all ethnicities represented - Thai, Chinese, Soccer mom, etc.) focused on massage only, sorted by city. Note: Inclusion in the L0 Listing does not infer a recommendation.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:13 AM   #13
Guest121318-1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I dont know about dallas, but i have an amazing massage therapist in ft worth ive used for years. She totally legit, $65 hr, has her own little stand alone shop.

If interested, PM me and ill send you her info.
Guest121318-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:14 AM   #14
Pacifico Clara
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

equipeeler - I tried to pm you but you need to delete some messages. anyways, I am interested in Roseanne. I noticed she stopped posting ads on bp. can you send me a pm with any info on her. thanks
Pacifico Clara is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:31 PM   #15
Havnfun61
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I'm actually more or less in OP's quandary. I'm looking for a really exceptional massage as the focus ( Vs bodyrub or sensual massage) as the main emphasis with the "option" of extracurricular activity. The likely outcome is 80/20. IE 20% just a massage and 80% a bit of playour. I know, I know that's the proverbial unicorn definition. Still, I hold on to my dream! PM'd details are welcomed.
Havnfun61 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women