Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2020, 02:26 PM   #1
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Default Attempt to Set Police Precinct Ablaze is Attempted Murder

What a difference a few days make huh? The terrible Federal agents are now off the front lines and the Portland police are there but now the "peaceful protester's" are attempted murderers for doing the very same thing they were doing before with the support of the same Mayor now calling them attempted murderers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/vi...er/vp-BB17FQ4O

Portland Mayor Calls Protesters’ Attempt to Set Police Precinct Ablaze Attempted Murder
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 03:03 PM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

Mayor jenny was just fine with her pet 'Protestors' takinig over CHOP until they surrounded her Home.

Then that was different. That was Seattle.

Mayor Wheeler and jenny are both marxist DPST's who think they can control their 'Brownshirt " arms of OBLM and AniFa - wheeler got a rude awakening when he was tear gassed by antiFa while trying to explain "I'm with you (referring to antiFa) - LOL Wheler is trying to cover his ass - the people in Portland who do not favor lawlessness and rioting will vote their next election.

DPST leades have enabled these violent revolutionary groups who want the total destruction and burning of Everything to the ground. They are not controllable.

When Violent insurrection attacks our government buildings and people with firebombs - they need to be met with overwhelming military force and put down into holes in the ground permanently.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 03:23 PM   #3
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The women can be sent overseas to support our troops.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:58 PM   #4
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
The women can be sent overseas to support our troops.
If I didn’t knows better, good buddy, I’d say yous were advocating for some kinds of forced human trafficking.

On another note, Portland is a great American city, with great donuts and mild summers.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 06:06 PM   #5
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
If I didn’t knows better, good buddy, I’d say yous were advocating for some kinds of forced human trafficking.

On another note, Portland is a great American city, with great donuts and mild summers.
Fat fucks eating donuts who die of COVID-19 due to respiratory problems?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 04:25 AM   #6
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Fat fucks eating donuts who die of COVID-19 due to respiratory problems?

upload photo to web
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 06:45 AM   #7
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tsl, tsk, tsk...

Sure would NOT be a pity if some of those anarchists got arrested and charged with Federal crimes that were upgraded because of terrorist charges and faced multiple years of prison time.

Oh snap, that already happened. I wonder what their cell mate Bubba with think of his new boy toy sporting his man-bun. It's like Christmas in July
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 08:09 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Portlandia crime rate in july is higher then the past 30 YEARS ( must be the peaceful protesting )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 01:40 PM   #9
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Portlandia crime rate in july is higher then the past 30 YEARS ( must be the peaceful protesting )
Liberals fuck up every city they govern with their permissive attitudes towards criminals.

Cops need to go kick ass with those pussy rioters.

As for those fat "moms" in yellow shirts they need a different form of exercise and fewer donuts.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:23 PM   #10
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I have the feeling after seeing the polling that 75% ( probably more ) Blacks want the same number of police or more, we are going to be surprised at the percentage of Black votes Trump gets this time.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 08:53 PM   #11
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I have the feeling after seeing the polling that 75% ( probably more ) Blacks want the same number of police or more, we are going to be surprised at the percentage of Black votes Trump gets this time.
It would be awesome if he increases the black vote.

I'm also hoping Hispanics see how Joe is ignoring them (not even apparently considering a Hispanic woman for VP) and decide Trump isn't so bad after all.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:58 PM   #12
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It would be awesome if he increases the black vote.

I'm also hoping Hispanics see how Joe is ignoring them (not even apparently considering a Hispanic woman for VP) and decide Trump isn't so bad after all.

it would be awesome if he can double the black vote.

he got 8% last election.

now, what about the jews? haven't heard much on that front considering that DP is getting more anti-semitic with each passing year.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 09:01 AM   #13
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
it would be awesome if he can double the black vote.

he got 8% last election.

now, what about the jews? haven't heard much on that front considering that DP is getting more anti-semitic with each passing year.
The Jewish people I know are Republicans but like many Trump supporters, are tired of arguing with the anarchist DPST faggots on the left about it.

So they go about their business and we get together and complain about it after our responsibilities are complete for the day.

They also complain about fat people who do not at least pay their own way.

Fuck, there are more and more fat people every day out there!

If Trump got 2/3rd's of the fat people to vote for him he would win the election!
Old 08-09-2020, 11:52 AM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

Obesity is a national health issue - caused by too much eating and not enough exercise.

simplistically - it is calories in - v - Calories out.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html - more than 40% of Americans are obese . It is a major public health issue.

DPST's are eyeing Obesity as the latest of their Plantation groups. 'Obesity rights" for the calorically enhanced!!! Federal Laws against discrimination against the 'calorically enhanced' in all matters - including forced dating and marriage for those 'calorically enhanced' victims of 'obesity discrimination'!!!

It is coming - Stacy Abrams is major proponent of federal legislation for the 'calorically enhanced"!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:54 PM   #15
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Obesity is a national health issue - caused by too much eating and not enough exercise.

simplistically - it is calories in - v - Calories out.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html - more than 40% of Americans are obese . It is a major public health issue.

DPST's are eyeing Obesity as the latest of their Plantation groups. 'Obesity rights" for the calorically enhanced!!! Federal Laws against discrimination against the 'calorically enhanced' in all matters - including forced dating and marriage for those 'calorically enhanced' victims of 'obesity discrimination'!!!

It is coming - Stacy Abrams is major proponent of federal legislation for the 'calorically enhanced"!!
It would be in Stacy Abrams self interest to promote obesity acceptance. She would benefit greatly from "fat privilege" and she could continue to eat a bunch of sugary foods like the poor self control weak person that she is!

Donuts are likely scared to death when they see her coming!

42% of Americans are obese? Fuck!!!! That is disgusting (except for those who are self supporting, of course)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women