Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
txfire77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default ok so what do you think....

i have been seeing a young co-ed for several months that is a RMT. she is legit and does not advertise much.. once every 6 months or so. i doubt if any of you have seen her. but anyway the first time i saw her she made me drape with a sheet( and since then i have always put the sheet on)., gave a good massage and no tease. for some reason i continued to see her. the last session was strange, she arranged the drapping where it was sure to fall off with erections. this lasted several minutes and she never recovered me. then the cover up again and of course the fall off. this went back and forth for over an hour. do you suppose she is just wanting to look ? it was obvious after several times that she draped the goods where the cover would come off. but never has done anything that would invite me to ask for more. no accidental touching or anything. whats your thoughts on this game. i just dont see her doing more.
txfire77 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
mayday
Valued Poster

nothing ventured, nothing gained.
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
NeedingMore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I don't know, but I got a massage from the hottest RMT I have ever seen this weekend. Too bad it was a legit place. I was fighting back wood for the whole session...I wish we could transition to the next level.
NeedingMore is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #4
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just relax and enjoy the massage. The "ball" is in her court as to whether or not she is thinking about anything else.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
txfire77
Valued Poster

so true elg. seen her about times in 3 months. this was so out of the ordinary for her. usually you have a feel for them after 2 or 3 visits
Old 04-05-2011, 08:01 AM   #6
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

agree with elgato. Just go with the flow,and see what she does next. If you are hard,she will get the hint that you are interested in more.
If she doesn't do anything more the next session,i would take matters into my own hands the next time.....ask her if she likes the view, or caress her leg. After 3 months,she already has made up her mind if she wants more. If her draping miscues seem like strange behavior,they are probably her way of telling you more activities are welcomed.
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:24 AM   #7
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

You could throw out a hint and tell her "oh that's ok, you can just leave that draping off" , maybe give a smile or wink, and see what she says and does from there.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
txfire77
Valued Poster

believe me i have thought of all of this. she doent even do massage full time, i just happen to have an arrangement with her for ongoing sessions. seems like touching the goods accidentally is the best way to send the message. young women, i just cant figure them out.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #9
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Duh......she's waiting for YOU to make the first move!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #10
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Duh......she's waiting for YOU to make the first move!
He did. LOL..
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #11
txfire77
Valued Poster

well lana i was wondering that , except after a few minutes she covers me back up.. why not just toss the sheet to the side and continue the massage? she has me throughly confussed. in a 90 min session this happened about every 10 minutes lol
Old 04-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #12
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Next time that happens, ask her if she's ever heard of this site! If she says yes, then go for it, bud! LOL!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:01 AM   #13
txfire77
Valued Poster

lol i am positive she hasnt heard of this site
Old 04-06-2011, 07:17 AM   #14
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Tell her you got kneed are hit you goods on the corner of the desk and that they are a little sore and ask her if she could do a light rub to ease the pain a little if she says OK then game on and if she says no apologies and ask her if ice would help them and explain your just a dumb guy and don't know what to do, most women would believe that story.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:18 AM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun View Post
Tell her you got kneed are hit you goods on the corner of the desk and that they are a little sore and ask her if she could do a light rub to ease the pain a little if she says OK then game on and if she says no apologies and ask her if ice would help them and explain your just a dumb guy and don't know what to do, most women would believe that story.
LOL Too funny! You must know some fairly gullible and inexperienced women, hon....'-) Of course, many of the women here and that I know personally, have seen and heard some funny and even outlandish things from those who are trying to "play". Some Boys/Men, sometimes say and do "amusing" things when it comes to trying to "Get You Some". Don't get me wrong, I've found that this can be endearing and I just happen to be easily amused. '-) The ladies should get together and write a book about the ways they've been approached that they found were funny, cute or unusual. LOL xoxo

To the OP, I suggest you be direct and ask if she ever offers other services along with her massage. You could say something along the lines of "Lady X, may I ask you a personal question?" If she says yes, then state, "I have had other ladies offer "happy endings" as part of their "treatment" and have wondered if this is something you had ever considered or participated in?"

Considering her profession, it's not probable she won't know what you are referring to, as there are many who actually do offer more. If she doesn't understand what you are referring to, then simply discuss it with her and tell her exactly what you mean. Whether she does offer more or not, she might appreciate you being a little more direct than stating you're having muscle spasms in your groin area and would appreciate if she worked the kinks out of that area as well....LOL Also, there will no longer be a question of whether this is available to you and you can simply go in and enjoy your "vanilla" massage if she doesn't offer more, or you will know to find another lady who offers a little more if that's what you prefer.

Best of luck!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women