Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Saying "Hi" in public??

Yesterday, I was out with a friend of mine that also happens to be a provider here. We were hanging out and running errands as we do sometimes. Well on this day while trying to leave one stop a guy pulls up behind our parked car that we were attempting to get into and starts to ask my girlfriend where he knew her from. Maybe this would not have been so creepy except for the fact that she was blocked from escaping his very public and loud line of questions by the family (with children) getting into the car behind her. Even if she could have gotten in the car the guy had us blocked in the parking spot with his car. He loudly spoke from the comfort of his driver seat telling her he had recieved a massage from her before..(he recounts foggy memories for a minute). She of course gives a look of shock and tells him she has no idea what he is speaking of and that he surely has her confused for someone else.

I would have thought that may have clued him in that maybe this was not the most appropriate time, place, or situation. I, of course, was so wrong. Instead he turns to me and gives me the once over and gets a look of excited school boy on a playground and proceeds to ask a who is your friend maybe I know her too sort of question, but stops the thought to ask me very directly what we are doing later. As he repeats the questioning of our plans twice more, each time more insistent about the question than the last time asked, we stand there dumb struck. Finally she snaps out of our mutual shock at this situation and tell him we are busy...so so busy. At this point we have a slight audience because while he has blocked us in the parking space the family that was loading into the car next to us was ready to go and is now blocked in also...windows down, hearing everything I am sure. I guess he finally notices so he relents and drives away in a lingering state of frustration that was a bit obvious.

There are days when I am out I find myself wondering if anyone maybe 'knows'...if I might run into someone that will give me a discreet wink and/or nod that may throw my head space straight to naughty thoughts, grins and memories of a good time had with the person I just came across in public. It was a slightly exciting brain tease of a senario in my head until this occured. After this experience I have to say that little brain tease of a situation I had in my head before has been a bit tainted with the reality of how it could go so long and so wrong. Had she or I been out with any other friend that maybe didn't know what was up it could have been so much more uncomfortable. Either way I really hope that it is something that does not happen again like this.

I would think in passing a wink and/or nod at the most should be all that happens publicly when running into someone from the hobby in public life. Am I wrong in thinking this?
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:31 AM   #2
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Elysa
No your not wrong... Some guys are Dipshits.. And Yes, Some girls are too...
NEVER in public do you say anything or approach anyone who You (You being used as for Anyone in general) may think you know from the "Hobby"
That persons kids, Family or SO could be close by and not seen by You.. Why fuck up someones life just because you forget to be discreet...
This Hobby of ours is all about being discreet.. On both sides of the mattress..

Too Bad some forget that...
DFWRaven is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:21 AM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysa Scott View Post

I would think in passing a wink and/or nod at the most should be all that happens publicly when running into someone from the hobby in public life. Am I wrong in thinking this?
Not in the slightest. "Hobby etiquette" pretty much demands that you keep things under wraps in public. What if your SO had been in the store during this encounter, only to step out right when this guy was making such a scene? Coulda gotten ugly for all concerned....
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:29 AM   #4
PL
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Next time I won't stay in my drivers seat.

I will block you in THEN approach you with a gentleman's handshake before the interrogation.
PL is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Not in the slightest. "Hobby etiquette" pretty much demands that you keep things under wraps in public. What if your SO had been in the store during this encounter, only to step out right when this guy was making such a scene? Coulda gotten ugly for all concerned....
Yeh, not even a wink should be exchanged. As a hobbyist with an SO and grandkids, I sure don't want to explain to my inquisitive and observant grandson why that hot little blonde winked at me in the checkout line at Walmart. And I suspect most ladies would feel the same way.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #6
Guest051711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I was once at a funeral and saw a lady I just knew was a provider. I had to do a double check everytime she walked into the chapel. I made no attempt at commincation just went about doing my job. So I sent her a PM and thank goodness it was not her, but the communication did lead to a great session later.
Guest051711 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Could not agree more!
Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Like the old saying goes, "A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse". And anyone who doesn't see something wrong with this behavior is blind to reality. Maybe a guarded wink. . . maybe.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #9
michaeljohnson1970
Gaining Momentum

A few years ago, I was picking something up at Neiman's and I while I was looking around, I saw a well-known provider that I visited frequently working there. I knew she also had a part-time "civilian" job, but we never discussed where. She was standing there in the aisle chatting with her co-worker and I gave her a nod. She waved high and smiled.
When I visited with her after that, she said I should have come by and talked to her. I didn't feel it was appropriate at the time though.
michaeljohnson1970 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #11
Markman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

This guy was obviously an idiot and has no clue how to be discreet. Sorry you had to go through with this BS.
Markman is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:07 PM   #12
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If I happen to see a provider I know out in public I always look but do not approach. Might give her a nod or wink if she looks back at me, but nothing more. You never know who is around, her family members or mine.

That idiot that did this to you is someone who needs to learn a lesson about this business, discretion is a word used at all times to define the meaning of hobbying. Hope this doesn't happen to you again. Very unnerving I am sure for you.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #13
EL Leako
Registered Member

I've seen quite a few hobby people in the public. I actually saw a mod at Twin Peaks in Addison a few days ago, but was too shy to say hello.
EL Leako is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #14
cowboyesfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

This story reminded me of the commercial where the guy is going down the escalator at some mall, and he's tapped on the shoulder by a woman who says "excuse me, I think you are the father of one of my kids." The guy looks taken aback, but only for a moment- then replies "Ohhh.....Cancun, Spring Break?" She answers "Um, No." And it turns out she is an elementary school teacher.
cowboyesfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #15
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

There is only one word to describe this man that blocked you in with his car and tried to get you to admit, "yeah, we had a GFE session three months ago."

That word is DUMBASS.

I am sorry you had to deal with this and hope it never happens to you again!

Good post. Hopefully a ton of people will read it and it will remind all of us that discretion is the better part of valor. Hopefully this post will save a few people from an embarrassing situation like yours.
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women