Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162322
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41216
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2012, 05:06 AM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default Romney Keeps Insulting World Leaders

Romney did it again. This time he attacked the Religion of America's Middle-East Allies. Romney told the conservative Israeli News, "Israel Hayom", that he is "very concerned" about the "Islamic Leaders" being elected in the Mid-East! Apparently it doesn't occur to Mittens that his gaffes and lack of tact are also causing international concern that an idiot is a nominee for POTUS!

From the Daily KOS

In an attempt to criticize and attack President Obama on foreign soil, Romney ended up attacking the Religion of America's Middle-East Allies and ended up telling the world that Romney would bring back the failed Bush/Cheney Foreign Policies.

Romney told the conservative Israeli News, owned by Rightwinger Sheldon Adelson, "Israel Hayom" that he is "very concerned" about the "Islamic Leaders" being elected in the Mid-East.

ROMNEY: We're disappointed in seeing Tunisia and Morocco elect Islamist governments. We're very concerned in seeing the new leader in Egypt as an Islamist leader."
Romney's Comment Disturbing on many Levels.
Romney is saying he disapproves of letting people elect their leaders and Romney is tossing out bigoted comments about the Religion of most of America's Mid-East Allies in order to fearmonger against members of one religion. By the way, who is this "We" Romney refers to?
Also disturbing in Romeny's comment is that he is insulting America's Mid-East Allies as most of America's Mid-East Allies have Islamic Leaders and some of those Allies are even Islamic Republics.

U.S. Allies in the Mid-East with Islamic Leaders:
Saudi Arabia: Islamic Absolute Monarch. Governed by Sharia Law
Jordan: Islamic Leader, King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein
Turkey: Islamic Leader, President Abdullah Gül
Egypt: Islamic Leaders for decades. current Islamic Leader: Mohamed Morsi Isa al-Ayyat
Pakistan: Islamic Republic
Qatar: Islamic Leader, Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani
Algeria: Islamic Leader, Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani
Afghanistan: Islamic Republic put in place by Bush/Cheney
Iraq: Islamic Leader, Jalal Talabani under Bush/Cheney's watch
Kuwait: Islamic Leader, Sabah IV Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah

How can any of America's Mid-East Allies trust Mitt Romney when he fearmongers and tosses out the boogie-man words like, "We're very concerned" about the Religion of American's Mid-East Allies? Um -- also, is Romney a bigot against one religion?
Romney Will Return Bush/Cheney Foreign Policies
In Mitt's interview with Sheldon Adelson's Israeli Newspaper, Romney let the world know he will go backward and return America to the failed Bush/Cheney Foreign Policies.

ROMNEY: President Obama abandoned the [Bush/Cheney] Freedom Agenda and we are seeing today a whirlwind of tumult in the Middle East[.]

There, it's official, Mitt Romney is telling the world that he would/will go backward and return America back to the failed Bush/Cheney's Foreign Policies (no shock there since Romney hired roughly 90% of Bush/Cheney Foreign Policy Advisors.) Nevermind that Bush/Cheney will go down in history as being the worst Administration in the history of the country due to both their failed Foreign Policies and failed Domestic Policies -- Mitt Romney intends to reign in the failed Bush/Cheney Foreign and Domestic Policies.
Romney's Sanctimonious Hypocrisy
Egypt:

In 2006, under Bush/Cheney's 'watch' the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party went from 17 to more than 70 seats in Parliament, making that group a key political player for the first time in Egyptian history
Yet, Romney, in his sanctimonious, hypocritical manner, is fearmongering against Islamic Leaders who won the most recent elections in Egypt.

Palestine/Tunisia:
In 2006, under Bush/Cheney's 'watch' the people of Palestine elected Hamas as their leaders.
Now, under President Obama's 'watch,' Romney is condemning the People of Tunisia because Tunisia had a peaceful uprising, as opposed to military uprising, and the people of Tunisia elected Moncef Marzouki who has has been a human rights activist his whole life.

Iraq/Morocco:
Under Bush/Cheney's 'watch' the Iraqi Accord Front (IAF) party, gained most of the votes of formerly secular-minded Iraqi Sunni Arabs. Some IAF politicians are suspected of strong ties to Iraq’s Sunni Insurgency.
Mitt Romney, however, is pissed that the peaceful demonstrations in Morocco gave rise to the election of Prime Minister Abdelilah Benkirane who has a reputation as being a humanitarian, reasonable and democratic.
While running for election Benkirane said, "If I get into government, it won't be so I can tell young women how many centimeters of skirt they should wear to cover their legs. That's none of my business. It is not possible, in any case, for anyone to threaten the cause of civil liberties in Morocco"
In fact, with Prime Minister Abdelilah Benkirane, the people of Morocco are looking forward to reforming the education system so it readies people for the job market, and combating widespread unemployment.

Romney's Bigotry Against Islamic Leaders:
How smart is it for a candidate for U.S. President to attack members of one religion, especially when that one religion is the religion of the Leaders of America's Mid-East Allies?
Islamic versus Islamist Government:
There is nothing "fundamentalist" about the current elected leaders of either Tunisia or Morocco. Therefore, for Romney to accuse both Leaders Tunisia and Morocco of being "Islamist" - Romney appears to be using the two words, "Islamist" and "Islamic" interchangeably -- as in meaning the same thing.

The rightwinged Tea Party groups Romney is trying to appeal to say there is absolutely no difference between "Islamist" and "Islamic." In fact, on the Tea Party Atlas Shrug website they write:

Essentially, what does it mean to say that someone or something is "Islamist" as opposed to "Islamic"? Nothing, really, except that the person speaking doesn't want to offend Islam by speaking unwelcome truths about the political nature of the religion.
So the question here becomes:
Is Romney intentionally using the two words: "Islamic" and "Islamist" interchangeably as a means to spread hate and fear, or is Romney truly ignorant as to their different meanings and thus he labels all people who practice Islam, Islamists?
By the way, I intentionally, left Egypt out, as should Romney, as we do not know where Egypt is heading yet and it would be premature to accuse Egyptians of having Elected "Fundamentalists" as their leaders at this stage.
Is Romney a bigot against Islamic Religions?
How safe was the world when the Chancellor of Germany was a bigot against one religion?

How safe would the world be if the President of America is a bigot against one religion?

Remember, in 2007, Mitt Romney told Jonathan Darman of Newsweek that he personally baptized dead people into his religion without the dead person's prior knowledge and without any prior permission?

ROMNEY: "I have in my life, but I haven't recently."
Again, this is one more part of Romney that is very disturbing, as it shows that Mitt is self-absorbed, egotistical and a religious zealot. It also highlights the fact that Mitt Romney is extremely disrespectful of other people's religions to the point where he personally baptizes people into what he believes is the only chosen religion, his religion without consent.
What would Romney say, or do, if the religion of the Leaders of America's Mid-East Allies started baptizing people of other religions, without their consent or knowledge, into their religion? What hate-mongering adjectives would Romney call them?

So, I ask, is Mitt Romney a bigot against all religions that are not Mormon -- and given his track-record, would Mitt Romney baptize all dead people into his Mormon religion?

Mitt Romney has no original ideas for Foreign Policy as his alleged Foreign Policy is exactly what the Bush/Cheney Advisors tell him it is -- with no thoughts of his own and no core beliefs -- Mitt just goes around insulting America's Mid-East Allies in an attempt to draw hate toward one religion -- one religion that Sheldon Adelson and the far-right American extremists want to demonize as they falsely claim that one religion to be President Obama's religion.

Ok, I'll say it, Mitt Romney is a Dick Cheney-Puppet, d-bag, inept, religious zealot and a pathological liar.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:21 AM   #2
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

How do the Israelis feel about having a Mormon in the White House, even though they know it won't be Mormons pulling his puppet strings on foreign policy?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

It worked he gained one mil in donations for his campaign,
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #4
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
It worked he gained one mil in donations for his campaign,
So what? That's like you or I panhandling a quarter in the Walgreen's parking lot...
Old 07-30-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

No shit you can panhandle at Walgreen? Bet that is better than Wallyworld.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

How much of that $1 mil did Adelcrazy pitch in?
Old 07-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Don't know it was just a fundraiser,however he did piss off the Palestinians.Won't get that vote.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #8
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

My worst nightmare is that he gets zero votes - dumped at the RNC and they put someone in with half a brain...then I wake up in a cold sweat and hope they leave him in.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

BigLouse, are you worried that Romney offended the surviving members of al-Qaeda? Or, maybe it's the Muslim Brotherhood? Or, possibly the ayatollah in Iran? Which one are you worried about offending, BigLouse?

BTW, Mitt received a standing ovation in Israel, and Poland's hero, Lech Walesa, endorsed Romney.

‘Standing Ovation’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/standing-ovation-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-mitt-romneys-trip-to-israel/

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ey_649115.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

good now he can get the polish vote, the Britts are out.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #11
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Are we not supposed to be worried about pedophile worshiping foreign leaders? Since when did that change?
nwarounder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women