Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default Jon Stewart exposes RNC collusion memo to Fox News on economic talking points

If you thought Fox News was just reciting RNC talking points, well, you're correct. Tuesday night, Jon Stewart exposed this practice, after Steve Doocy stupidly read the RNC memo on the air telling pundits how to talk about the improving economy to make it still seem bad.

Complete story line here.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow. Can't argue with you on this one Louie. Those people are idiots. I haven't watched Fox news in about 3 years, but that is a poor excuse for journalism. Even though I think the other networks probably do the same thing, that is no reason for Fox to drop that low.

You win this one, Louie. Nice job. I won't ask for any more examples of Fox News bias. That really is inexcuseable.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default We all do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Wow. Can't argue with you on this one Louie. Those people are idiots. I haven't watched Fox news in about 3 years, but that is a poor excuse for journalism. Even though I think the other networks probably do the same thing, that is no reason for Fox to drop that low.

You win this one, Louie. Nice job. I won't ask for any more examples of Fox News bias. That really is inexcuseable.
Agreed.

The problem is that neither side can not see their own bias.

Take JD and his silly biased premis that Nixon resigned for the good of the country but Clinton did not resign because Democrats do not care about their country. Ignorance, I tell you. Bias ignorance. We can not see our own and we point out others at will...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

It is interesting that only the "Libertarian" got on board with this one. I guess the rest of the Teapublicans posting here want to keep using Fox as an unbiased source.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO at Gretchen and her eyes suddenly widdening when he gave the game away..
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
LMAO at Gretchen and her eyes suddenly widdening when he gave the game away..
BUSTED!

I do not know which was funnier. Jon Stewart or the look on Gretchen's face!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #7
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Gretchen is "laser-eying" Doocy! LMAO!

Here's the direct link to the Daily Show segment:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...it-got-better-

It is really a shame that more honest news comes from the Daily Show than from the cable "news" show with the most viewers!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

what the fuck is the daily kos? with a bo ad at top it must be legit
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:43 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF, why are you lying about what I said? I never said Nixon resigned for the good of the country. I said it was the GOP who went to Nixon and said it was time to go. Nixon was not impeached and Archibald Cox said he never had a case years later. They had a case against Clinton. Many democrats said so and still voted not guilty. Clinton was found guilty by judge Susan Wright. He lost his law license, was fined, and lost the privilege of ever arguing in front of the Supreme Court. So you tell me why the democrats protected Clinton?

True, Doocy screwed up but I would like an admission from some folks around here about MSNBC and particularly Georgie Steponallofus and his leading "contraception" question.

Just in case, yes, Georgie is on ABC.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:41 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
WTF, why are you lying about what I said? I never said Nixon resigned for the good of the country. I said it was the GOP who went to Nixon and said it was time to go. Nixon was not impeached and Archibald Cox said he never had a case years later. They had a case against Clinton. Many democrats said so and still voted not guilty. Clinton was found guilty by judge Susan Wright. He lost his law license, was fined, and lost the privilege of ever arguing in front of the Supreme Court. So you tell me why the democrats protected Clinton?

True, Doocy screwed up but I would like an admission from some folks around here about MSNBC and particularly Georgie Steponallofus and his leading "contraception" question.

Just in case, yes, Georgie is on ABC.

Nixon lost the support within his own party, Clinton did not.

The folks on the left thought the case against Clinton was a private matter. The public agreed. That is why Clinton stayed, that is why the Democratic power brokers stayed with him. It is really quite simple. You are trying to compare apples with oranges to make a case for moral superiority.

It is all about public preception. The folks in the middle are tired of gotcha politics.

Look, I think Nixon was a good President except for the war. I happen to think people like you are the problem, you should have enough sense to know better than to try and lie to young people , yet you do.

People like you are exactly why we have the kind of government we do.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Not everyone can be as honest as Jon Stewart is with his "News Reporting".
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #12
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Jon Stewart is pretty damn funny to be sure.

Not sure about the "truth" coming from a comedy show, but it was entertaining. Sort of like reading shit posted in here, entertaining, yes, truth, unlikely.

After all, isn't the national debt insanely and unsustainably high, aren't gas prices insanely high and wasn't the unemployment figure lowered not just due to people having jobs but people who stopped looking for work or people whose unemployment ran out?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Stewart is a riot behind a desk. Saw that part of his show, TFF!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Yea he's a riot under a desk too is'nt he CBJ7". Good to see "qualitiy reporting".

Teapublicans "Mom & Dad" Do not understand WTF is so funny. Could y'all please call them and explain.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:19 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Clinton lying under oath is not a private matter. His party is corrupt. They became corrupt when they held power for over a half a century. They will only heal when the old guard is out of power or dead (since they don't like to leave power like Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, John Murtha, etc.).

WTF, you have said some stupid things so let me correct you. I teach at a community college so there are no real freshman or sophomores. There are just people going to school. Some are going on to a four year school and other have already been to a four year school. Some are retired and going to school for fun and others are pursuing other things. I don't like you making fun of them when they cannot defend themselves WTF. For the record I have fifty year old people in my classes and nineteen year old people in my classes. Maybe you should attend sometime.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women