Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #1
GusCrookshank
EC Friend

Encounters: 16
Default Request to ECCIE Management

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but it's an honest to goodness request!

Can you please place the code on each and every page to make this site NOT crawled by Google?

Let's say you have an alibi of a massage place as the place you tell your SO that you are going for the hour or so. Then the SO decides to follow up on your bluff and see where or what that place is. If you search for it on Google - bam, it shows up on ECCIE as the 4th search result.

Lower visibility is safer for all of us!
GusCrookshank is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
Rhavi
Registered Member

If you need to use a massage place as an alibi to get away from your SO for an hour or so... you might want to re-think the relationship and why you are in it..

Having the posts come up on google is a good thing.. especially in relation to the Alerts thread..
Rhavi is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
tman800
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Just use Bing.com instead. :-)
tman800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
rex4998
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

if she's following up on your bluffs, you shouldn't be bluffing

in poker, that's a CSDNB - calling station, do not bluff
rex4998 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #5
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckytexan77 View Post
Not necessarily true. I frequently Google handles to see where else he posts, and while it usually confirms that he's normal and sane, I have found some unsavory things. I've also found additional references that way (through reviews he's posted), which is helpful when his other references don't reply or give mediocre vouches.

I also use Google to find contact info for ladies. I don't call for references -- only email -- and can sometimes find an email address on here so I don't have to bug him for it.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:12 PM   #6
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Carrie, wouldn't all that work within the context of the 'search' function already on the site?

Personally, I don't like the idea of someone Googling whatever, and because it's a word that happens to be on this site, they see the link, click on it, and start snooping.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Let's see.

A client who is afraid his wife will find the name of a place he wants to go for massage may show up here on ECCIE.

2 major points.

1. IF your wife will be sitting at the computer running searches, you are already high on her radar for cheating and you better be less worried about google and more worried about having a hobby phone, cleaning every trace of every adult site like this you've ever visited from the machine and making sure your hobby transactions have no pattern such as always taking out 200 or 250 at a time.

2. ECCIE grows and adds new providers and clients by being in the search results. Are you seriously asking a strong business such as this review site to prevent Google and other search engine crawlers from helping them gather new members? Will you be willing to compensate the investors and owners who operate this place for lost income once this place is no longer found in search? Seriously?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #8
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

You better find another hobby because she will catch your ass so be prepared for divorce and losing half your stuff.
Sawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I'm waiting for the day the local evening news decides to fill up on air time by doing a piece on ECCIE. Folks recall screenshots of ASPD being aired?
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #10
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
Not necessarily true. I frequently Google handles to see where else he posts, and while it usually confirms that he's normal and sane, I have found some unsavory things.
And you saw me anyway?
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:51 AM   #11
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Carrie, wouldn't all that work within the context of the 'search' function already on the site?
I often end up doing both, but it's a heck of a lot easier and faster to Google first; ECCIE doesn't have a toolbar that I can stick on the top of my browser.

It's beneficial for clients, too. If a client -- foolishly! haha -- didn't know about ECCIE but was looking for reviews or alerts on a lady, he might not be able to find some/any of them without Google indexing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
And you saw me anyway?
I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:35 AM   #12
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckytexan77 View Post
Let's say you have an alibi of a massage place as the place you tell your SO that you are going for the hour or so. Then the SO decides to follow up on your bluff and see where or what that place is. If you search for it on Google - bam, it shows up on ECCIE as the 4th search result.

The massage place (pallor) shows up on ECCIE through a google search. Then a thread is started by a guy who just got questioned by his wive about the place he used as an excuse and why it is mentioned on ECCIE.

I might be checking on a divorce attorney just to cover my ass...
TrulySummer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women