Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
Batman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Same complaint; different day...

Just venting; I guess I'm getting crotchey in my old age and this is a topic surfaced before. Why can't providers (yes, I understand it is within the guidelines) maintain the purity of location in their ads? Of course I'm speaking of the Fort Worth ads versus the Dallas provider ads. This morning I need to wade through Plano, Dallas, Austin and Houston ads to find the true FTW providers. It's not so bad when the location is put in the subject line so I can skip over, but why does it have to be? I'm a smart guy, if I want to see someone in Dallas, I'll look or search Dallas (much harder to do for the FTW area). Sorry, it just pisses me off.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
Jet
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I feel ya bro. Same story here, but for Dallas residents. I hate it when providers put dfw in the post and when you contact them, they are in Fort Worth. Its Fort Worth, not Dallas Fort Worth. And the DFW airport area can be considered everything in between Dallas and Fort Worth. So yeah, providers need to be clear on the area they are in and post in the right forum. Also, simply saying Dallas as the area is useless. From one end to another, it can easily take 40-50 minutes plus traffic time.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I feel your frustration, Batman. However, there are so many great providers of all types in these cities and the "border" is so loosely defined, it is hard to separate them. You never know which ones may be on the other side of the fence worth crossing over to see. In my case, East Ft. Worth is about the same drive (in time) as Mesquite (both nearly an hour, depending on traffic).

Wait until the erection subsides and use your big head to make a list. Then you can search by provider name for recent ads to get your excitement back up.

Of course if you're looking for new providers, muddling through the list is probably the only way. At least there are some real nice pictures there - not a bad task.

Happy hunting.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL...best to get over it, hon. Posting in different areas is a great way for the ladies to bring in biz from those areas. There are much more drastic concerns in the Hobby then where a provider posts her ads. Research sucks for some, but we ALL have to do it. Try posting something in the ISO forum with details of the type of lady you are searching for, tall, short, thin, round, location, time prefs, etc.....you might have better luck that way without having to do all the research. Let the ladies find you. You could also do a location search of the showcases and avoid wading through ads. Lots of alternatives to searching ads....
Old 07-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

The board functions best when the guidelines for where to post ads are followed.

IF a provider is posting in the wrong city, she should get points, her ad deleted and learn her lesson and or be prevented from posting any ads for 2 weeks anywhere on the site.

Do that to anyone posting in the wrong city and you can bet the issue will be fixed.

The clients asked for the city ads to be split and if the clients are finding it being abused, maybe ECCIE ownership just needs to merge the cities back into one forum and be done with it.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
The board functions best when the guidlines for where to post ads are followed.

IF a provider is posting in the wrong city, she should get points, her ad deleted and learn her lesson and or be prevented from posting any ads for 2 weeks anywhere on the site.

Do that to anyone posting in the wrong city and you can bet the issue will be fixed.

The clients asked for the city ads to be split and if the clients are finding it being abused, maybe ECCIE ownership just needs to merge the cities back into one forum and be done with it.
Wow...that was pretty hostile.

Providers are "allowed" to post in up to 5 ads in different areas. No city is a wrong city and it's pretty shitty of any "client" to want to limit our market potential. Dude, this is OUR Business and your Hobby. While I don't often post in other cities, I have done so in the past and it actually brought in some biz. If you don't like the rules that are allotted the ladies here on ECCIE, then maybe you should start your own board and have the ladies who want the gents to "run them" go to that board....geez!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
Batman
Valued Poster

Max, I was merely expressing my opinion, which I'm entitled to do, and there's nothing to "get over". And if the popular vote goes the way as it appears by the few others that have shared their feelings, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually hurts their business. I don't need a hobbying or seaching lesson; I've likely hobbied years longer than you've been alive.

Lazurus speaks the truth....

The BEST way to build any business is through great service, exceeding expectations and letting word of mouth do the rest rather than posting ads in locations that might occassionally bring in one or two clients.

Again, just my $0.02...
Old 07-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OK...so I just erased a scathing reply and am just going to say...Being a pleaser and a lover of open minded men who actually understand our business needs, SHAME on you and the other lazy researchers for articulating that if it were left up to you, you would like to limit all the women's livelihoods who are causing you to do research and also for statements about wanting to see their board reputations tainted or destroyed for it.

pft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Max, I was merely expressing my opinion, which I'm entitled to do, and there's nothing to "get over". And if the popular vote goes the way as it appears by the few others that have shared their feelings, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually hurts their business. I don't need a hobbying or seaching lesson; I've likely hobbied years longer than you've been alive.

Lazurus speaks the truth....

The BEST way to build any business is through great service, exceeding expectations and letting word of mouth do the rest rather than posting ads in locations that might occassionally bring in one or two clients.

Again, just my $0.02...
Old 07-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #9
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Max,

Your business needs in this world can easily be met without cluttering up cities that you don't actually work from.

Would it be fair to remove any restrictions about the number of cities a gal can post?

Go post ads in every city in Texas "just in case"? Go post in every ad forum in every other state "just in case"?

For a lot of men, the hobby is an impulse. We have time and wood and even knowing how to search, having to sift through ads only to find that oh wait, she is not in Dallas, she is in Austin defeats the purpose.

I'm pretty sure the boundaries were laid out that Ft Worth was Tarrant county and Dallas was Dallas county. For the most part.

Ladies in the Mid Cities are still in Tarrant county.

I'm not being hostile, I'm simply responding to the OP's rant with my opinion. The fact that you posted that you had to remove a scathing reply is telling your clients, potential or previous, that you might need to chill out a bit and maybe not take our opinions so harshly.

Now let's all go read ads and get laid.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
Batman
Valued Poster

It's just not worth it.....
Old 07-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #11
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

Batman, if this is your biggest concern today you are a very lucky man. I hope you found what you were looking for. Go see her!

Chipper
Old 07-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #12
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews

BRAVO!

Not to mention that it also hinders providers business.. in their working city, for the same reason.

If you're not IN austin and don't plan to be in the next three days, you're taking hungry eyes away from the ladies in that area TODAY, because you're 'trying for travelers' next week or will touch soil in a month.

But, I also understand wanting to be seen.. noticed and remembered. I just think we should find another way without stepping on each others toes and invading territory we don't plan on chartering for some time.. really. It's pointless.

Quote:

Your business needs in this world can easily be met without cluttering up cities that you don't actually work from.

Would it be fair to remove any restrictions about the number of cities a gal can post?

Go post ads in every city in Texas "just in case"? Go post in every ad forum in every other state "just in case"?

For a lot of men, the hobby is an impulse. We have time and wood and even knowing how to search, having to sift through ads only to find that oh wait, she is not in Dallas, she is in Austin defeats the purpose.

I'm not being hostile, I'm simply responding to the OP's rant with my opinion.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #13
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
OK...so I just erased a scathing reply and am just going to say...Being a pleaser and a lover of open minded men who actually understand our business needs, SHAME on you and the other lazy researchers for articulating that if it were left up to you, you would like to limit all the women's livelihoods who are causing you to do research and also for statements about wanting to see their board reputations tainted or destroyed for it.

pft
Max,

I do believe you are ignoring the golden rule for any business - the customer is king. As a business you seek our patronage, which means you need to offer goods and services that the customer wants and/or needs. Business is business. Now in this case the business is interpersonal relationships. Ladies exchange their time for our money. As a consumer I want to be able to quickly and effeciently find a potentially compatible companion and then engage in conversations to determine if a business transaction should or will occur between us. Besides, since I'm the customer and it's my money, I'm entitled to be lazy or however I choose to be because I'm the one who is paying (within obvious reasons).

The whole point of having different cities is to seperate geographically dispersed businesses into easily searchable areas. If we want a clusterfuck, we can alway go to backpage. It is nice to be able to keep the noise to a miniumum. Plus, as another lady pointed out, if you are advertising in cities you aren't in, then you are indeed potentially interferring with other ladies business.

As far as things being a ladies living and a gentleman's hobby, well, I hate to rain on your parade but so what? You chose to enter into this particular business field, and you want to take advantage of this board to get customers. Say you open a McDonalds and you want to put up a 100ft tall sign so everyone can see where you are from a mile away. But the city says your signs can only be 6ft tall. Is it unfair to you as a business? No, because all your competitors are required to follow the same rules. You can choose to abide by the rules or you can choose to not open a business inside the city limits where people can tell you how you can advertise.

It's nothing personal. It's just business.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #14
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Max,

I'm pretty sure the boundaries were laid out that Ft Worth was Tarrant county and Dallas was Dallas county. For the most part.

Ladies in the Mid Cities are still in Tarrant county.

I'm not being hostile, I'm simply responding to the OP's rant with my opinion. The fact that you posted that you had to remove a scathing reply is telling your clients, potential or previous, that you might need to chill out a bit and maybe not take our opinions so harshly.

Now let's all go read ads and get laid.
LL....The fact that any individual would try to interfere with our business is a legitimate hot button with any lady on this board, believe it or not. My many great reviews tell my clients and potential clients that I am a passionate and sincere individual and my remarks on the board indicate that I am no mamby pamby, bend over and take what ever is dished out by old school thinking individuals, type of a woman. The fact that I didn't say what I wanted to shows that I am capable of restraint. You're passive aggressive attempt at warning others away only works for those who choose to associate with you on the board and more than likely they are all already on my DNS list because they think and post as you do in situations that are similar to this. Hot and passionate is always better than a chilly chicita. So I think I'll pass on the chill out advice.

I am an open minded individual who would NEVER take it upon myself to try and dictate how others would want to or need to run their own business and I certainly wouldn't vote to put their board reputations in jeopardy because they were saying or doing things that I thought were less than desirable for myself. I consider this hostile.

You are trying to dictate what my business needs are and you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. You could never know unless you were on my end of this business, so I will kindly thank you not to try and tell me what they are or what I should or shouldn't do ever again. If I think posting in Phoenix Arizona will help my business, then you're darn skippy, I'll post an ad there...LOL

If you and Batman have so much pull, and have been around sooooooo long and are experiencing so much angst about having to do research, then I suggest you contact the board admin directly with your complaints, rather than openly state how you'd like to punish the ladies who have sorely offended thee by using the means available to them to advertise. I consider this hostile and non-provider friendly.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Max,

I do believe you are ignoring the golden rule for any business - the customer is king. As a business you seek our patronage, which means you need to offer goods and services that the customer wants and/or needs. Business is business. Now in this case the business is interpersonal relationships. Ladies exchange their time for our money. As a consumer I want to be able to quickly and effeciently find a potentially compatible companion and then engage in conversations to determine if a business transaction should or will occur between us. Besides, since I'm the customer and it's my money, I'm entitled to be lazy or however I choose to be because I'm the one who is paying (within obvious reasons).

The whole point of having different cities is to seperate geographically dispersed businesses into easily searchable areas. If we want a clusterfuck, we can alway go to backpage. It is nice to be able to keep the noise to a miniumum. Plus, as another lady pointed out, if you are advertising in cities you aren't in, then you are indeed potentially interferring with other ladies business.

As far as things being a ladies living and a gentleman's hobby, well, I hate to rain on your parade but so what? You chose to enter into this particular business field, and you want to take advantage of this board to get customers. Say you open a McDonalds and you want to put up a 100ft tall sign so everyone can see where you are from a mile away. But the city says your signs can only be 6ft tall. Is it unfair to you as a business? No, because all your competitors are required to follow the same rules. You can choose to abide by the rules or you can choose to not open a business inside the city limits where people can tell you how you can advertise.

It's nothing personal. It's just business.
Thanks so much for the insight. If you'll note, all was fine and dandy until people wanted to start giving points and limiting abilities to post. Believe it or not, I understand the concept of the different areas, I may be blonde, but it doesn't mean I'm stupid, hon.

The customer is always King to me, babe. Surprising as it may sound, not every male here is a client or even a potential client of mine. I choose who I see and so do MANY of the other ladies here, no matter how hard that concept is for some of you to understand. Ever wonder why certain providers are ALWAYS busy or don't respond to some of you? LL is no customer of mine, nor will he or any other grumpy ole curmudgeon who chooses to post in such a negative and non-provider friendly manner. I prefer individuals who can come up with a more constructive solution to a problem, rather than the "Off with their heads" type of mentality.

Like it or not....this business is VERY personal, no matter how many times you try to convince yourself otherwise. It's the most personal business there is.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women