Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
test
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35867
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Recommend and See Again Fields

I have seen several girl who were just not my type that I would never see again. Big gut, fucked up teeth, whatever. That does not mean they can't be an ATF to many other guys. So I end up having to recommend knowing I would not see them again or giving a NO which pisses her off.

It would be nice if I could recommend but make it clear I would not see her again.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:40 PM   #2
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Put that on the ROS, can still get your point across and everyone knows it's may not be for you, but doesn't give her a no also
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:37 PM   #3
Sinclar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I agree with ISO here. I go by services offered/provided for a Yes recommendation. Did they provide that which they advertise that they offer? If so the I'll put a Yes.

You are referring to chemistry between two people. I've had several providers that had all outstanding reviews and incredible write up but there wasn't any chemistry at all so I didn't really enjoy the session.

Inevitably a separate Recommend? and Will See Again? of different answers would simply cause most people to ask how you could recommend someone you won't see again and will look to ROS for explanation. So just use ROS. And for those who can't see ROS they'd just be confused.

Be fair, be honest and explain why you wouldn't see her again in ROS. Best we can do.
Sinclar is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 04:19 AM   #4
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Same here. If the lady reeks of alcohol or smoke, body odor or just a nasty personality, all that should be spelled out in ROS. THat will be there forever than a thread that will get buried in a week or so.
If the lady has several hundred 'yes's' and one no, that's going to stand out, but it may only be because it of no BBBJ.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:34 PM   #5
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

You can also edit the recommendation field for up to 60 minutes after you post. You could write "Yes for most guys. But I wouldn't see her again." That way those who can't read the ROS will be able to see your answer. But be prepared for lots of questions asking why.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 05:35 AM   #6
Sinclar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I did not realize you could do that. Nice little tip there. Thank you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
You can also edit the recommendation field for up to 60 minutes after you post. You could write "Yes for most guys. But I wouldn't see her again." That way those who can't read the ROS will be able to see your answer. But be prepared for lots of questions asking why.
Sinclar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women