Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
test
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41245
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
buck14pt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81
Default verifying a provider

Can you explain what it takes to verify a provider. Thank you
buck14pt is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

While you wait for the answer, you can read this:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455283
should get you/her started.

I think the Q is about when does a guy pull enough weight to be a reference to the verifying process.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Any mod (ideally from the Member's home city) can post a "RTA" - Request to Admin, therein we request provisioning. Unless there is a dual or multiple handle problem the overwhelming majority of the time Admins process these RTA's.

Most of the time the VP is provisioned within hours of the RTA, and Trees has never seen one left unprocessed more than 24 hours unless there is a problem or issue. VP Status helps a lot since it unlocks many features and forums (locally and world wide), increases size of PM mailbox, allows reading of and posting to Alerts and Infoshares all of which facilitate selection, screening and other functionalities helpful to the VP community.

Trees cannot confirm this additional benefit to be true. Or not. Word on street is that VP status and good quality reviews here will help facilitate and.or expedite membership at Preferred411; their "provider OK" system is uniquely useful screening tool and very popular for that reason alone.

Hope that helps.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Oh deeply rooted one, I think that answer 19%, and not to steal Buck's inquiry here, what I was wondering is:
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

specifically re: 2. "another hobbyist" , so any one on the board can do the referral?
specifically re: 3. "recognized members" , what constitutes a recognized member?

For my ego, am I another hobbyist or already a recognized member, lol (assuming Buck wants to know as well, lol)
Old 07-03-2013, 07:25 AM   #5
buck14pt
Valued Poster

Old 07-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #6
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

THX Buck, means a lot coming from a 3 like you when we all know what we recognize you for.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #7
buck14pt
Valued Poster

You now speak for all? Hey I am sorry you can only afford $150 but why hold that against me?
Old 07-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #8
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Actually, IF you quote numbers you SHOULD quote the correct number, which you have no clue of.

At least I don't go all over the board and BRAG and HURT Ladies.

Do us all a favor, treat the Ladies well, and if you can do that with your deep pockets, great for them, just stop bragging about it.

... AND if you think I and several others recognize you ONLY as a big spender, then that is ONLY partially true.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:48 PM   #9
buck14pt
Valued Poster

Do you really think I care what you think? Dream on!

"At least I don't go all over the board and BRAG and HURT Ladies."
No you make stuff up like this about your fellow members.

Show me one bragging statement and who I hurt other than your opinions.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Easy:
I invite everybody to read buck14pt posts (or reviews), they speak for themselves
Just 2 highlights since nobody should really spend any time on this
Hurt) http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=16
Brag) http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=20
that after posting: Session Length: 3 HOURS , Fee: 1300 TIP INCL

BTW, are you happy with the answer from the MODs on the original questions posted?
If so might be best to ask to close this thread. I can get the answer I was curious about myself when I need it.

Happy to have a good old guy shootout in Coed with you. Popcorns all ready.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #11
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The answer is 2 part:
First this is applicable:
#25 - The Provider Verification process on ECCIE is intended to be a minimally-invasive method to reasonably ensure that a provider who has been enabled to advertise on ECCIE is a legit provider, and not a cash 'n' dash, bait 'n' switch, or other security risk to the community. It is NOT intended to be a guarantee of your safety and it is NOT intended to be a guarantee of good service. All of our members, male or female, are responsible to take steps to protect their own safety when participating in the p4p environment. In any case where a member feels their own safety has been compromised by another member here, please promptly report to staff so swift action can be considered, and taken if necessary.

Then there is the following:
To enable your account for advertising in these forums, you must first be verified by ECCIE Worldwide staff. This process typically takes under 24 hours to complete, however could be delayed if you are not able to provide sufficient information to establish yourself as a legit provider or agency. To become verified, submit links to your reviews on ECCIE or another recognized review site, and/or obtain a vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female.

On the Austin Forums, we require the vouch. there is some history that has caused us to do this, but we will require the vouch. The "established member" is a judgement call by local Staff. An example of a member we would not consider for a vouch would be: a) A brand new member with no community history, b) a member with little posting history or no review history then we would not consider them to be an Established member.

I hope this answers the question.

Now I have a question,Why does Bucj14pt want to know???Is he planning on becoming a provider

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #12
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

THX Spacemtn, answered my Qs !!!

Now waiting on Buck's answer, lol, if so must be a TS provider !?!
Old 07-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #13
buck14pt
Valued Poster

I had a registered provider ask me to vouch for her. I was not sure what that meant so I wanted to understand the process. I found the information and sent in my "vouch" for the girl that was requesting my help.

"Now I have a question,Why does Bucj14pt want to know???Is he planning on becoming a provider" Uncalled for by a responsible moderator. We are all entitled to know the ins and outs of ECCIE

As to Mr. No Fun, Your bragging link is not bragging at all but instead stating a fact. As to your hurt link, the hurt is all in your opinion. Which is not much. You have no facts! Last time I ask or saw one of the ladies they said they were doing well.

I will not respond again to you as it is a waste of time and you have some weird idea that your opinions are fact. NOT
Old 07-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #14
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck14pt View Post

"Now I have a question,Why does Bucj14pt want to know???Is he planning on becoming a provider" Uncalled for by a responsible moderator. We are all entitled to know the ins and outs of ECCIE
NOT
My apologies for being so "irresponsible". It was meant as a joke hence the emoticon that was inserted and nothing more!! Sometimes we could all take ourselves less seriously.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #15
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Spacemnt, you should have guessed at the "Mr. No Fun" comment, some people are simply on a different wavelength, all good, variety makes for more FUN.

I'm Too Serious
Right Said Space

I'm too serious for my love too serious for my love
Love's going to leave me

I'm too serious for my shirt too serious for my shirt
So serious it hurts
And I'm too serious for Eccie too serious for Eccie
Britt and the rest

And I'm too serious for your party
Too serious for your party
No way I'm disco dancing