Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-10-2016, 05:20 PM   #1
MarvelousMizzani
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 57856
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Who is?

Who is *** ******** in the upcoming recent discussion to legalize it ? Why and why not ?

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Federal law, not state, is the determining factor where this board is concerned.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:46 PM   #2
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^^

Keep going with this, and be more specific please
Old 02-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #3
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
^^^^

Keep going with this, and be more specific please
Probably will
Old 02-10-2016, 06:43 PM   #4
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 34

There is a big push going on right now. I currently work with doctors offices and medspas. I got to have lunch with one doc and his group that are on the front end of getting ** legalized in Texas. A medicinal ********* *** just got legalized for specific medical use. They are using that as a foot in the door for getting the rest done. According to them it will happen, but it will take a while and it will be step by step. When I was told how much they make off of each ****** ** * **** , I about shit and jizzed myself at the same time. I'm hoping i can somehow piggy back with them. I don't care if it's taking out the garbage out of their offices.

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Federal law, not state, is the determining factor where this board is concerned.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:23 PM   #5
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^

Any ho... We still cannot discuss the shit on this board.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:54 PM   #6
Fishpie
Valued Poster

If *** is not illegal and doesn't get you **** (the *** is what gets you ****) which is what bigwill is referring to is it still against board rules?

Eccie Forum Guidelines
Old 02-10-2016, 09:55 PM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

News to me. I didn't know there was a push for legalization in Texas. I just looked up some articles and it seems like a lot of them are touching on the fact that is surprising in relation to how conservative Texas is.

I always wonder if states that have already legalized medical or recreation use, and are seemingly open-minded in that regard, would likely decriminalize sex work in the not too distant future.
Old 02-11-2016, 01:26 AM   #8
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpie View Post
If *** is not illegal and doesn't get you **** (the *** is what gets you ****) which is what bigwill is referring to is it still against board rules?
Yeah, I didn't discuss nor condone drug usage. I merely stated that I am aware of a push for legalization and that a certain form is now legal for a specific medicinal use.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
Old 02-11-2016, 07:37 AM   #9
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

I realize this is an interesting and relevant topic for many. However, until federal law changes this will not be a suitable discussion topic for this board.

Closing this one down, sorry.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women