Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36829
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2010, 06:12 AM   #1
rednecksatyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default War paint? Or Not?

I am likely older (than dirt, LOL) than the average hobbyist and have often wondered if my preferences for a provider to wear little or no make up during a session is a reasonable request.

I would like to hear from both sides here!
rednecksatyr is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:31 AM   #2
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it's a unreasonable request.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Why would it be unreasonable?

Cheers,

bcg (that was a rhetorical question; nobody need answer it...)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No not unreasonable...If a guy has a special need or request,please tell us beforehand!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #5
elcid180
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
No not unreasonable...If a guy has a special need or request,please tell us beforehand!
but Dallas there are so many special requests to ask you lol
elcid180 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #6
fd150
BANNED

User ID: 17527
My ECCIE Reviews

I dissagree with most on this one.....If a provider has a paticular look and style of her own, why in the world would u have her CHANGE THAT ? if a guy looks at a picture of her and she has on make-up and bla bla ....business is business and I would not go to a massage parlor and ask someone to take their make-up off ....I am sure they would be offended and hurt their feelings....by the way, I like women also and just wouldn't do that to her...if it gets on me that just an excuse to take a shower with her sexy ass..lol
fd150 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #7
Bigal103
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote; (I am likely older (than dirt, LOL) than the average hobbyist). That makes two of us. LOL. I do not like for a provider to wear perfume. I do not want to explain why I smell so nice.
Bigal103 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am VERY OFFF.....{old fat fart friendly}...lol!!

I luv yall guys!!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #9
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I agree with Dallas here and conversely disagree with fd150 (shocking, isn't it----lol).....If you have a special request, then communicate that to the provider beforehand and that way she'll be able to inform you whether she can accommodate your request, or if she will have to decline it (and therefore not accept the appointment with you).....I fail to see how a simple request for no makeup, or no perfume could be offensive to anyone (hell, your gentleman caller may just be allergic to a lot of the brands out there, or there may be an occasion where he's NOT going to have time to take a shower after the session and just doesn't want to try explaining to a wife or SO where the makup and/or perfume came from).....

Anyway, the simple solution to your problem is communications to the potential provider and if she has some issue with your suggestion, and feels offended by your request, then she's probably not someone that you would have enjoyed spending time with anyway.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #10
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

i completely agree with BIG C! in fact, i usually wear no makeup to barely minimal (mascara and chapstick or clear lipgloss) during the daytime. i would not want to send my gentlemen back to work or home smelling like strange lol! i do not use self tanning lotions or oils because they are known to stain people or materials. i am freshly showered
which to me, is the biggest turn on dealing with women.
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #11
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh good lord you would NOT want to see me with no make-up. I could go little make-up, but I don't think I could meet a guy 100% aus naturel.
Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:12 PM   #12
fd150
BANNED

User ID: 17527
My ECCIE Reviews

I was going by the first question brought up...he said is it ok to request LITTLE or no make up....he didn't specify WHY....but if u married then "HELL NO " to a bunch of make up and perfume on ya ass...if u single then u might want lipstick on the dipstick...lol...so I CHANGE MY FUCKING VOTE TO WHAT SHE SAID....and I LIKE A SMART ASS BIg C... someone else other than me needs to be FIESTY...
help me wash the damn war paint off my face....now I WILL shut the fuck up cause my mouth is full....LMAO
fd150 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #13
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by fd150 View Post
I was going by the first question brought up...he said is it ok to request LITTLE or no make up....he didn't specify WHY....
Why does it matter WHY???.....If someone has a special request and they ask you about it upfront, then you either inform him that you can accommodate, or you can't.....If you can, then great.....If you can't, then great.....At least he knows and no session will be booked and then have him disappointed (or whatever).....Either way no one should be offended because a potential client made a special request upfront.....In another thread on this board I made a comment about how surprising it is that many people in the customer service industries have absolutely no idea about the concept of customer service.....Any provider that would take offense at a guy inquring about no makeup and/or perfume is an example of someone not knowing how to provide customer service and build good client relations.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:58 AM   #14
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigal103 View Post
Quote; (I am likely older (than dirt, LOL) than the average hobbyist). That makes two of us. LOL.
You're not old unless you babysat dirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigal103 View Post
I do not like for a provider to wear perfume. I do not want to explain why I smell so nice.
Most providers of my acquaintance understand the need for discretion (the ones that don't, don't last long in the business), and that's not an issue for any of them.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:09 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Big C is so wise!!!!

Bliss I have seen you without makeup and you still look HOT{freckles are so cute}!!!!!

whew, MJ you are in a "vulgar" mood today????!!!!!{lol}...this is for you........{lol}

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women