Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
Elgato69
Valued Poster

Default When do you know?

I was reading an article that made me wonder. When do you know that you have really pleased your partner. Of course you have the orgasm but I know that at times I may bust a nut but wasn't really satisfied. As soon as I am finished I am looking for the next one. There are times when the girl really gets me going either by her attitude, skills or both and I am good for the day.

So, when do you know that you have really satisfied your partner. I know some of you don't care as long as you get yours. But like I said, even when you get yours, almost immediately you are ready for the next one. We know we have been lied to in this hobby......You were the best....You made me cum so good.......Nobody has gone down on me like you did, you are the best.......You hurt me so good...........and on and on.

Or do you think that it doesn't matter in the hobby since it is what it is? How about in your personal life? Does it matter then?

Just food for thought.
Elgato69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I'm not sure that in the hobby you ever know that you have really pleased a woman. The true professionals have this down and will make you think you are quite a stud, even though we really know that most put on a show for us. I usually don't really care if they are convincing. The over actors are the ones that get me. You know, screaming for Jesus as soon as you get inside them, and going on and on about what an animal you are, even though most of us are way past our primes and don't perform like we might have 20 years ago.
Good post Gato
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
even though most of us are way past our primes and don't perform like we might have 20 years ago.
Speak for yourself. LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHuQNHkI1kI

IJS
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
Midnit369
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The problem is that the women are not sexual with the men only money. They do there job that is all. After having so much sex and loose kitty how are they suppose to feel the pleasure. Hints the acting of fake orgasms and all that comes with.

The way I see it is that if that kitty is not swollen, those legs are not shaking, that you can barely touch them and help them walk or carry. Then you did not do your job, all you get is the fake part. So don't pat yourself on the shoulder after they say that you are the best. Only there boyfriends have that pleasure. Just Saying!
Midnit369 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #5
slim deez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I keep my finger up her ass until she tries to pinch it off. Then I pat myself on the shoulder.
slim deez is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:03 AM   #6
lover_361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

To me there is a difference when it comes to pleasing your wife/gf as opposed to our temporary gf's.

With our lovely temporary gf's, I can say I tend to be greedy and only want mine. There are 3 of them that have truely drained me dry to where I won't have an urge until 3-4 days later. Two are here in Corpus and the third has moved away.
lover_361 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #7
sharkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Gato, when she's calling out my name you did her right.
sharkey is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #8
Elgato69
Valued Poster

LOL @ sharkey. That was a good one.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #9
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I please her EVERY SINGLE TIME....When she picks up the money. LOL
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:20 AM   #10
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I like it when I f*ck them sleepy. That is, they are ready for a nap after the boom-boom (pardon the medical jargon).

One went in the opposite direction. Apparently my booty-call woke her up, and she started off drowsy. After the boom-boom, she happily exclaimed, "Good morning, Friday!" So I guess I f*cked here awake.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #11
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgato69 View Post
I was reading an article that made me wonder. When do you know that you have really pleased your partner.
El Gato, you please your partner, period the end. You do bring up a great question though. I think it begins in the brain. If you aren't intrigued or mentally stimulated then you may never have an orgasm of any sort AND you may walk away with buyers remorse because you may feel like you could have had that experience anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
I'm not sure that in the hobby you ever know that you have really pleased a woman. The true professionals have this down and will make you think you are quite a stud, even though we really know that most put on a show for us. I usually don't really care if they are convincing. The over actors are the ones that get me. You know, screaming for Jesus as soon as you get inside them, and going on and on about what an animal you are, even though most of us are way past our primes and don't perform like we might have 20 years ago.
Good post Gato
First of all Mr. Smith, you are not past your prime. I didn't know you 20 years ago, if so, there would definitely be a HUGE swimming pool in our back yard, a pond AND a shooting range... I'm just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnit369 View Post
The problem is that the women are not sexual with the men only money. They do there job that is all. After having so much sex and loose kitty how are they suppose to feel the pleasure. Hints the acting of fake orgasms and all that comes with.

The way I see it is that if that kitty is not swollen, those legs are not shaking, that you can barely touch them and help them walk or carry. Then you did not do your job, all you get is the fake part. So don't pat yourself on the shoulder after they say that you are the best. Only there boyfriends have that pleasure. Just Saying!
Midnit, I personally feel that after 4 years in this business, my vaginal muscles have gotten stronger. Someone recently told me I have a "snapping-jack." He explained to me it was a compliment so I took it as such. I do like to stumble away, legs trembling, but it doesn't have to happen every time for me to have multiple orgasms. My clit is somewhat protected within my anatomy which keeps it from being exposed constantly. When it is exposed, it is EXTREMELY sensitive which causes me to have multiple orgasms quite easily. I like it. It helps me to enjoy my job. Besides, if I fake orgasm, I won't have one because you won't know what your doing is right or wrong. Where's the fun in that? If I get naked, I want an orgasm... I'm just saying...

Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
Elgato69
Valued Poster

I did have one lady scream my name so loud and often that probably everyone in the hotel knew my name by the time I left. I think if I remember correctly, she said "why have I wasted my time with all of those toads"....or something like that.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #13
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgato69 View Post
I did have one lady scream my name so loud and often that probably everyone in the hotel knew my name by the time I left. I think if I remember correctly, she said "why have I wasted my time with all of those toads"....or something like that.
Was she screaming for you to leave?

@ Aidan,,,, you really know how to get to a guy you little sweetheart.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #14
Elgato69
Valued Poster

Why don't you ask her!!!!
Old 07-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #15
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Actually she was screaming, "Oh Dios Mio El Gato, you have to stop for a second so I can recover... ok now more!"
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women