Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Fetishes, Metishes...

I laid out my fetish out for all to see when I wrote my Realtor account. But my clothing fetich goes way back to my early teens.

I remember reading a Playboy which had a couple of cartoons of a rich Tycoon (IIRC a Rockafeller) banging a brunette secretary in a blue dress on the floor of his office and another of the guy banging a blond wearing a yellow dress on her desk. I found it very exciting and I've been hooked on fucking women in clothes every since (aka fully clothed sex).
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
Black Sedan
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNoelle View Post
To all those out there, men and women, why do you have your fetish (if you do have one)?

I personally never understood foot fetishes, but then again, I think feet are disgusting. So much so that I cry and thrash around if someone touches my feet for longer than a split second. A foot massage? Out of the question.

Ok, so maybe fetishes can't be explained so well after all. That sounded way better in my head...
Well I'm not sure about the foot fetish thing. For a SO, I'm (usually) ready to provide her pleasure however she likes. Whether that includes a foot massage, toe sucking, or suckling her nipples, it's on. I don't get anything unique out one or the other act, other than it turning me on to get her more aroused, and I don't consider it a fetish.

I had always thought fetish to mean when you require, or at least prefer a particular situation in order to become aroused. I think it's hot to mix it up. Leaving clothing on is hot sometimes, just from the rush of having to have her right away. Heels on? Hey if she's calling them 'fuck me pumps' why should I argue?
Black Sedan is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
Munk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Noelle,
I have an underarm fetish, too. I love to look, touch, lick, kiss, smell, sexy female underarms... Not sure how it all came about though. We all have something I guess. Maybe we should get together and live it up a little!

edit: that doesn't mean I want her smelling like a sailor. Ha!
Munk is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Don't have any big fetishes but fantasy role plays yes.
Being with the sexy maid, lady doctor, cheer leader girl are my top fantasies..
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #5
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default underarms really??? lol

No secret I like to be talked dirty to in spanish ....
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:18 AM   #6
Grabazz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I think fetishes are created sometimes during one's early developmental years when you are first awakening to sexual desires. I think you associate certain things with sex and they develop from there.
I saw a lady that worked in the circus when I was a teenager and she was wearing a hot outfit. For years afterwards, I associated the circus with sexual arousal.
I think I would still like to have a lion-trainer fantasy....she could crack that whip...
Grabazz is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #7
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I'm in the same camp as DFK Hunter. Fully clothed sex is one of my fetishes. Cheerleader, business attire, nurse are all hot! Even the everyday MILF wear is great if it is comfortable, looser fitting, and easily moved aside for access.

Lately I've been fantasizing of workout/aerobic wear or a tennis outfit on a fit lady.
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I suppose there are all kinds and levels of fetishes. Is an affinity for feet a fetish similar to one involving being strangled while you cum? Is a sniff or two of someone's underarm as much a fetish as being wrapped head-to-toe in saran wrap? Is wanting your nipples pinched until you wince a fetish on par with being lashed across the back with a whip while tied nude to a cross?

I think they're all "fetishes" but some are just a bit darker than others. Is it a fetish if it doesn't involve pain or is pain a necessary component? Is it a fetish or preference when fulfilling the desire requires a whip? Restraints? Clamps? Other people?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
Guest100314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 1517
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely LOVE fetishes.

Foot/Hand
Smoking
Water Sports
Role play
Domination
etc...

You name it. Im game!
Guest100314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #10
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Fetish play would require a different level of trust in my opinion since you're revealing a part of yourself that truly is...different.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:56 PM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah. I kindof like the "man smelling like a man" as well, Noelle. One of my first businesses was having a catering truck, roach coach, ptomaine truck or however you describe it and I just LOVED going to all of the construction sites and looking at the sweaty men in the heat with just sweat flowing down those bare arms.

I never found that type of smell to be offensive. But it's not a fetish, I just don't mind it.

Not sure exactly what type of fetish that I might have. I'm sortof all over depraved at times along with liking a lot of vanilla activities, which are probably my favorite overall.

Ah ... shameless plug, I know, but have you looked at the "Another Realm" forum here on eccie? You might find it very interesting!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #12
DustyHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

When I was about 13 I had a traumatic experience with a clown and have always had a thing for clowns.

Just kidding.

Actually in all seriousness I have a thing for spanking. Why? Kind of like asking why someone is into playing with big boobies. Just fun to smack a beautiful bottom and watch it wiggle as she gives a little squeak.

Just sayin'
DustyHands is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #13
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Liking a foot massage is a fetish? GUILTY!!! A good salt scrub, then lotion, then rub using pressure points. Done well, you can skip all the rest of the things that come with the massage & keep it up for the entire session. Ahhhhhhhh......

Maybe it comes from my childhood days of popping tar bubbles in the streets during hot summer days. Maybe it ..... no maybe about it - it feels good.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:08 PM   #14
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a thing for aborigines midgets...but they are hard to find these days, so just walk around on your knees for me and that should do the trick.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:34 PM   #15
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Well now,

My Realm Partner beat me to this thread....

I have my High Heel fetish because my Mom used to wear heels to work in the 60's, loved the way they looked. And my first play was in strip clubs, and the heels make the legs look SOOOO good.

Bondage - was just something that I always knew I liked, was Dating in Dallas in the 90's and my first girl asked me to spank her. I was so put off, but then thought about it and was so excited.... The rest is ...

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women