Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2016, 11:52 AM   #1
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Married Men in The Hobby / Men in a Committed Relationship that Seek Providers.

So I seen a thread with views on providers in committed relationships so I'm wondering your thoughts on married men in hobby.

What made u seek something outside of your marriage? Do your S.O. know you in the hobby? Do you guys normally leave your ring in the car before seeing a provider? Why get married if your just going to cheat? Do you use your money or your S.O. money to pay a provider? What lie works best when trying to sneak away from your S.O.?

I have so many questions. What are your thoughts on married men in the hobby?

Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:03 PM   #2
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Awesome Nina, not married so I can't comment other than I have never cheated on a girlfriend or wife.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:14 PM   #3
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm sorry that was the pussy way out for me, I should have said...

That's EASY, it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:24 PM   #4
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

IF THERE WERE NO MARRIED MEN IN THE HOBBY, THERE WOULD BE NO HOBBY. There's likely several providers wandering if you have lost your damn mind for raising the question.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:29 PM   #5
boujangles
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Pay with my money, have been in the hobby 35 years and love all the strange pussy..
boujangles is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:08 PM   #6
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Golden Man;1058821285]IF THERE WERE NO MARRIED MEN IN THE HOBBY, THERE WOULD BE NO HOBBY. There's likely several providers wandering if you have lost your damn mind for raising the question.[/QUOTE]

Just like u wouldn't be able to get off if there were no providers. Works the same way. also maybe u dont know me and have never seen my post but I have NEVER cared what anyone has to say about my postings. I posted this for me, not them.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:42 PM   #7
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I don't mind sharing it. I started seeing hookers when I knew I was done in my marriage. Up till that time I was committed to being monogamous. It took me about a year to have the guts to leave the marriage.
For the last year, I've been in a committed relationship with myself. The commitment is to live by myself and have fun.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:43 PM   #8
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

But we can't ask why a provider would want a client's pic for screening?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 03:09 PM   #9
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
IF THERE WERE NO MARRIED MEN IN THE HOBBY, THERE WOULD BE NO HOBBY. There's likely several providers wandering if you have lost your damn mind for raising the question.
Talk about shooting yourself on the foot LOL but I'll play along for a bit, I fuck other women because I love different fuck faces, always had whores on the side 2-3 at a time when I had time to bs them like all men do, was younger and slimmer,

now I'm fat, older and tricking but still like side pussy, I don't have the freedom for side whores anymore so here I am navigating through the hobby

PS: I don't feel bad when I come home, it's only pussy
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 03:33 PM   #10
Johnrubbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

A 20 year old model hot, dripping yet, smart women, looking, smiling and begging as she gives you pleasure for the fourth time that hour is just really hard to resist...my bank account has suffered greatly and I have some very fond memories of friends and events that I only use to read in playboy....

Why do I cheat? Not sure...try to be good, but strange hot women, great oral, events, the hunt, feelings, and the unknown keeps me trapped here...Guess I will go to church on Sunday and try to get out of this hell hole again....
Johnrubbit is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 03:40 PM   #11
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I like fucking a variety of attractive young women. It is better than a sugarbaby...I pay the agreed upon fee, get a good suck and fuck then I go do something else... no strings.....
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 03:41 PM   #12
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnrubbit View Post
A 20 year model hot, dripping yet. smart women, looking and smiling at you as she gives you pleasure for the fourth time that hour is just really hard to resist...my bank account has suffered greatly and I have some very fond memories of friends and events that I only use to read in playboy....

Why do I cheat? Not sure...try to be good, but strange hot women, great oral, events, the hunt, feelings, and the unknown keeps me trapped here...Guess I will go to church on Sunday and try to get out of this hell hole again....
Well said.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 05:20 PM   #13
Kimber Rose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 339856
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Talk about shooting yourself on the foot LOL but I'll play along for a bit, I fuck other women because I love different fuck faces, always had whores on the side 2-3 at a time when I had time to bs them like all men do, was younger and slimmer,

now I'm fat, older and tricking but still like side pussy, I don't have the freedom for side whores anymore so here I am navigating through the hobby

PS: I don't feel bad when I come home, it's only pussy
Lol I love the honesty. I suppose it all comes down to needs. Then of course time and money..
Kimber Rose is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:06 PM   #14
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

What made u seek something outside of your marriage?
Long story short: My wife was only putting out every couple of months, and then twice a year, and now, never. That's why. She refuses to work things out but wants to stay married and so do I for my kids' sake. Got tired of jacking off and I want to keep my family together. Hookers were the answer. Not as good as being with a woman you have feelings for ( and using rubbers SUCK!!!) but better than just jacking off.

Does your S.O. know you are in the hobby?
No, she doesn't have a clue. Believe it or not, she is a really jealous type. Doesn't want me even looking at other women. I guess she thinks I'll just sit around jerking off forever.

Do you guys normally leave your ring in the car before seeing a provider?
I never wear it at all anymore, so not an issue.

Why get married if your just going to cheat?
Because people and circumstances change, that's why. If she REFUSES to hold up her end of the "deal" what in the fuck am I supposed to do? Divorce? Then my family gets destroyed, I barely get to see my kids, lose half of my shit, have to pay child support AND pay for a place for them to stay, all the while trying to scrape up enough cash to move on with my life. I would MUCH rather only be with one woman. I know. I know. Some people think that's bullshit. But it is true. I like the comfort and feelings that build up from a steady girl rather than fucking a bunch of random chicks. But my wife doesn't give me the option of being monogamous, so I buy hookers.

Do you use your money or your S.O. money to pay a provider?
Sometimes I'll get money as a "gift", or win some, or I just scrape up enough until I can get a hooker.

What lie works best when trying to sneak away from your S.O.?
I don't have to lie to her to go and see a provider. I work fucked up hours and can leave for a while to go and "play."

But everyone's different. I know a guy that cheats on a woman that fucks him damn near daily, simply because she doesn't suck his dick. Another guy in a similar situation as that, cheats because he wants to fuck a bunch of different women and not just the same girl every time. Of course, because of my situation, I think that they are lunatics. I'd give my left nut to have their situations.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:01 PM   #15
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

My thoughts are if married men didn't hobby, there would be lots of starving hookers.
TinMan is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women