Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2015, 05:11 PM   #1
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Let's talk about FIV

For the most part, I really enjoy FIV. I have a shallow g-spot that when stimulated correctly will reward you with tons of squirt, and I can also achieve orgasm if FIV'ed while stimulating my clit.

My main issue is that I run into a hobbyist from time to time that will hurt me in one of a few ways.

1) too deep

2) wrong angle / way too much pressure on specific areas

3) sand paper hands

4) fingernails

I always provide feedback and usually the issue is remedied and I end up highly satisfied, however sometimes there is absolutely no relief and it continues to be painful.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Any one else experienced this same issue and have a constructive, positive way that you resolved it?

Would you die if I made you wear a glove if the issue was sharp nails or very rough hands?

Please no bashing, would like a positive thread with shared experiences and helpful hints.

Thanks!
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #2
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Several years ago I happened to get a mani/pedi. While I was worried about losing points off of my man card, I noticed the benefits immediately. I really think guys in the hobby would see the appreciation from the ladies if they would invest a little time into taking care of their hands/feet. In addition, the pedi feels fantastic. I walk away so relaxed after having someone rub my calves and feet.

Smooth hands and clean, trimmed nails equal happy providers.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:08 PM   #3
Hillbilly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

1. Offer a manicure; before the appointment ask the gentleman to trim his nails.
2. Astroglide--solves a lot of issues; lube is important when touching a lady's clit or inside her V.

These are learned things by the man. No man knows how to do this until he's practiced and had feedback. Some men don't want to learn; they're just there to get their rocks off and be done with it.
Some men (I'm one of them) delight in hearing and seeing a lady have a big orgasm or many orgasms.

1. Things for the men to know. Start with the lightest pressure you can muster both with tongue or finger. If she wants it harder, she will tell you. Starting off too light is better than starting off too hard, especially on her clit.
2. Keep your nails trimmed.
3. Use some Eucerin (or generic) hand cream on occasion, especially in winter when they tend to get rough (mine do that). This stuff has no smell so the other guys won't rib you about being girly.

4. Enjoy. Take your time when touching a lady. The more you slowly approach her popping point, the more intense she will O.
Hillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:15 PM   #4
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

a little bit of flavored wet platinum, slides right in, shouldnt hurt any.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:59 PM   #5
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Milfy,
I have very soft hands and ( and feet for that matter, lol) - am being told repeatedly, just like a woman. ( maybe this is not a compliment after all to my masculinity ..LLLoL). No calluses or rough spots. Fairly narrow, not bulky fingers.Trim fingernails and keep good hygiene. Hands an OB GYM would die for....
Still .. I almost never attempt FIV out of respect since I was told once it is not on the menu because fingernails however trimmed they are , the hygiene is not 100% possible. Never was I encouraged to use FIV, but I am not a pushy guy at all....so I will not initiate it and stay on the surface , no diving in. I am pretty skilled on the alternatives. I would be OK to use a cover but only if the partner initiates it for her pleasure, is my two cents. I would not be inhibited.
Do you think the partner is missing out if FIV is not on the list? Or I do ? I am not sure about this ...
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:12 PM   #6
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I always keep my nails clipped and rounded so no sharp edges, soft hands and know where to go w/ guidence as all ladies are different....my ex and 2 or 20 +/- others can attest.....I'd love to show you, .
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:33 PM   #7
ftango4
Valued Poster

Suggestions which my fem doms require before they order me to FIV them: Manicure, scrub up like your friggin getting ready to do surgery Doc. Then either glove up or finger cot, lube up with her preferred juice and proceed, closely following her instructions.

So no, Milfy you would not want some mfer with his infected unwashed sandy finger and hang nail to insert that into you. That would be a no no. Does that make sense? maybe I can cum over and show you how these ladys taught me how to do it and see what you think? I am leaning toward obgyn
these days! lol
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:18 PM   #8
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Some of y'all got me rolling around on the floor laughing cough *ftango4 * cough.

Ashi, I think you're missing out on FIV the same way someone who likes Greek would be missing out visiting a lady who isn't into Greek...It's not on her menu but she still has many other great qualities and menu items that it was worth the visit and you still had a fantastic time.

FIV is very important to me but not an absolute must have, still I want to enjoy it thoroughly with all who wish to partake of it.

Oh yes, and just need to point out that no amount of lube relieves any if the issues I mentioned in my original post.

Nighty night peoples!
Old 08-02-2015, 11:50 PM   #9
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Good night and I'll keep my fingers crossed, and thinking on using some lube.... Also Greek stuff is not on my menu, but I like a good tziziki source on my suvlaki!
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:56 AM   #10
Richardson570
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

I have nail clippers and an Emory board in my car. To me it's part of my preflight check just like scrubbing everything thoroughly and recently and brushing teeth and using mouthwash.
Richardson570 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:08 AM   #11
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Somewhere in the dark, far off corners of the internet, I can see pfmtony doing something like this:

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=841158
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:11 AM   #12
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson570 View Post
I have nail clippers and an Emory board in my car. To me it's part of my preflight check just like scrubbing everything thoroughly and recently and brushing teeth and using mouthwash.
You're my new hero!
Old 08-03-2015, 08:11 AM   #13
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Milfy...everyone is different.
While I do make an attempt to keep nails trimmed and rounded it may not always be to perfection. Washing..absolutely.

As far as what works for a particular woman...everyone is different. communication...especially if worked into some dirtytalk goes a long way. Gotta let us know what is working for you or what we need to do differently...we are not mindreaders.

If asked to use a glove...no problem.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:21 AM   #14
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFEater View Post
Milfy...everyone is different.
While I do make an attempt to keep nails trimmed and rounded it may not always be to perfection. Washing..absolutely.

As far as what works for a particular woman...everyone is different. communication...especially if worked into some dirtytalk goes a long way. Gotta let us know what is working for you or what we need to do differently...we are not mindreaders.

If asked to use a glove...no problem.

https://youtu.be/O4q_5NVnBKI

Old 08-03-2015, 11:08 AM   #15
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I find it extremely erotic when I feel a woman have an orgasm on my finger clamping down as her body shudders... I also keep emery boards handy my desk my car and beside my recliner lol
Goose2u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women