Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42065
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2016, 10:58 AM   #1
Youwilldo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default MercedesBenz69 - WTF??? - What did she have for breakfast?

I have no idea what is going on in this ladies’ brain, if anything; but she is a complete waste of time. I contacted her in the early afternoon on Sunday by PM (and finally by text after numerous requests) and gave her two references, both of whom I have seen within the last 30 days. At 6pm, after an agreement on terms for a multi-hour outcall, she asked for my address, which I furnished in detail. She made several requests for beverages, food, etc., and asked that I confirm again in the morning because she did not want to waste her time if I wasn’t going to show up. I gave her assurances and agreed to contact her again by 10am Monday morning. At 8:45am on Monday, she again resorted to PM (I discovered her PM later) and asked if I was still coming and IF I WAS IN SAN ANTONIO ????? I texted her at 9:45am and told her I would see her at 1pm as agreed. At 11am she sent an illiterate or undecipherable text about one of my references. I responded, confused to say the least, that it was a bit unusual to wait to check references until two hours before an extended appointment, and that my references were excellent. She claimed that one of my references had just responded, and did not recall seeing me. Ridiculous. I told her so and indicated that I would be forced to write a review. She stated that I could do nothing about it because she had never seen me. She later claimed that I had “never sent her no references.” I consider myself the lucky party in this encounter. Do what you wish, Gentlemen, if you have plenty of time and no money. Lol.
Youwilldo is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:20 PM   #2
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

That sucks man! I too have had a reference claim that she did not see me and I failed a screening only to have that reference recant days later. Sucks man...just gotta move on, she is obviously not the provider for you. I can tell you now though that a quick search and I think you can find 2-3 girls with similar looks/body. Happy hunting!
moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #3
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Sorry you had a problem especially being from out of town and all. I've seen her twice without a glitch and she is a great provider. That is I guess past obvious TCB issues. I went to her which I think is her preference since she doesn't have a car.

But if that was a problem she should have said something.
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:58 AM   #4
Babydoll's Harem
Account Disabled

User ID: 293342
My ECCIE Reviews

Youwilldo - could it be because the reference that you gave her, told her her she never saw you . Your review on your reference was fake and she even reported to the mods .

Glad you stayed away Mercedes and got alerted before heading out ��
Babydoll's Harem is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 09:55 AM   #5
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

KellyBabyDoll,

You need to go read the rules. And learn how to keep your mouth shut about info that is not privy to the public that YOU just let loose.

This Mercedes lady obviously had poor TCB practices. She could and should have let the client know at the time of screening, prior to booking, that his,references couldn't be accepted for whatever reason. If she didn't get the verification needed in time she never should have booked the appt. Furthermore, she could have also done a little legwork on her own with additional screening techniques to find needed info Like most of us do regularly.
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:18 AM   #6
Babydoll's Harem
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

KlassykelliAnn lol stay Klassy and watch how you speak to others ! The link was posted by Mercedes not me . You might want to do your research before telling me to shut up .
Old 05-24-2016, 10:24 AM   #7
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyBabydoll View Post
Your review on your reference was fake and edit - vs.

I'm not worried about the link, since you're so Damn smart, because no one can access it without permission anyway. You'll find that out soon I am certain.

I'm curious though, I've quoted you above, pray tell, where did you get THAT info specifically?

Ball.

Edit: Something else curious....If you didn't think it was wrong to repost that link you made a stink over, why did you delete it? Then follow up with a post to me? LMAO.

Again. Ball.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:27 AM   #8
Babydoll's Harem
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Before you decide to run your mouth do your so call research and maybe you will see what I'm talking about.
KlassykelliAnn
Old 05-24-2016, 10:32 AM   #9
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I have darling, and you still refuse to answer my question. Because you know you got the info from a private place and decided to post it for all to see. Just admit it. Every hooker here can see what you did and now how much of a liability you are. I'm Just bitch enough to actually say it and call you out on it. Maybe YOU should do YOUR research. Hmmm?
Old 05-24-2016, 10:46 AM   #10
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Oh dear. Newbies.

Expect the Good Witch of the North Elisabeth Whispers to be sending y'all a lovely pm.

Or the Wicked Witch Of the West Mokoa.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:59 AM   #11
Babydoll's Harem
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I think she needs more than a spanking ! But if you're issuing them I'll take one Von 😉
Old 05-24-2016, 11:16 AM   #12
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Ladies, ladies, please! Is this really something to be fighting over? Give it a rest and move on to other things of importance. Just Marshal Holyday's $0.02 worth. Ladies, good day!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 11:20 AM   #13
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Oh dear. Newbies.

Expect the Good Witch of the North Elisabeth Whispers to be sending y'all a lovely pm.

Or the Wicked Witch Of the West Mokoa.

Thanks for the quick response! Yep, newbies always seem to overlook reading the rules.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:23 AM   #14
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Ladies, ladies, please! Is this really something to be fighting over? Give it a rest and move on to other things of importance. Just Marshal Holyday's $0.02 worth. Ladies, good day!

Importance? I value discretion and safety as big issues of importance. And I wasn't fighting, in fact, I was extremely cordial especially considering the offense committed.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:37 AM   #15
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Pardon me KKA but if there was an "offense committed," shouldn't you let the Mods handle it? That is why they are here or that's my humble understanding of why they are here.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women