Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2015, 01:45 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default How fucked up are the democrats this time.

In 2008 the democrats nominated a man without a track record, a man who could not (or would not) prove his citizenship, a man with a record that said he was something other than a US born citizen. This man's academic record was hidden, his mother's travels hidden, and his patriotism was never questioned despite deciding to not wear a flag lapel pin, the appropriate way to say the pledge or listen to the national anthem.

Now in 2015 these same democrats are questioning the citizenship of a man that that the experts have already said is an American. A man who has provided his academic records, a man who is fondly remembered by both his classmates and teachers at Harvard, a man who is acknowledged even by his critics as being brilliant.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

In 1992 the democrats ran a draft dodger and poo-pooed military service. In 1996 they ran the draft dodger again and once again military service was ridiculed. In 2000, suddenly it was chic to be in the military even if the democrat remained in the rear protected by armed guards, then the democrats went completely over the hill and nominated a guy that they could not stop talking about his military record though his record was less than exceptional.

I have to wonder what the democrats will run in 2020? Maybe an out and out Muslim terrorist.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:35 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have to wonder what the democrats will run in 2020? Maybe an out and out Muslim terrorist.

According to a few of your fellow Idiot's, they did that last time.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:34 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
In 2008 the democrats nominated a man without a track record, a man who could not (or would not) prove his citizenship, a man with a record that said he was something other than a US born citizen. This man's academic record was hidden, his mother's travels hidden, and his patriotism was never questioned despite deciding to not wear a flag lapel pin, the appropriate way to say the pledge or listen to the national anthem.

Now in 2015 these same democrats are questioning the citizenship of a man that that the experts have already said is an American. A man who has provided his academic records, a man who is fondly remembered by both his classmates and teachers at Harvard, a man who is acknowledged even by his critics as being brilliant.

In 1992 the democrats ran a draft dodger and poo-pooed military service. In 1996 they ran the draft dodger again and once again military service was ridiculed. In 2000, suddenly it was chic to be in the military even if the democrat remained in the rear protected by armed guards, then the democrats went completely over the hill and nominated a guy that they could not stop talking about his military record though his record was less than exceptional.

If that man won twice how fucked up were the republicans? Think they can come up with anyone who can beat the dem's front runner?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:01 AM   #4
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
According to a few of your fellow Idiot's, they did that last time.
You aren't understanding the complaint in context. Many Republicans consider him a closet Muslim. Of course, he isn't, but he is attempting a detente with the Muslims and since there are over a billion of those poor lost souls in this world, we need a President to engage them.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:09 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I see that DSK is open to the idea. Of course this was pretty much a hypothetical question designed to show how far down the democratic party has gone. Like I've said for years, the democrats would run Hitler for office if they thought he would win.

Maybe the democrats will run some guy dressed up in tribal rags...

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:05 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Q: How fucked up is JDIdiot that he has to post threads based on hypothetical questions?

A: As fucked up as he is for posting threads based on bald-faced lies.

Are YOU going to be whining about the Canadian Cupcake Cruz until he drops out? The asshole didbt give up his foreign citizenship until he got called on it in 2014. He was sworn in as a Canadian.

Period.

While you can't call him a closet MUSLIM, even though he has been photographed often on his knees. I think you can call him a closet CANADIAN CUPCAKE COCKSUCKER!

Notice that he is not touching the Negro in the abovd photo...

Turnabout is fair play, idiot. Get used to it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:36 AM   #7
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

You've created a nice straw man, you besotted cocktard. No one gives a shit. Bring on Cruz.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:23 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You aren't understanding the complaint in context. Many Republicans consider him a closet Muslim. Of course, he isn't, but he is attempting a detente with the Muslims and since there are over a billion of those poor lost souls in this world, we need a President to engage them.
But what do Y'ALL think?
Old 03-25-2015, 04:23 PM   #9
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But what do Y'ALL think?
I think your comment about him not touching the black man was pretty much BS, but you knew that, didn't you?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 05:07 PM   #10
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Q: How fucked up is JDIdiot that he has to post threads based on hypothetical questions?

A: As fucked up as he is for posting threads based on bald-faced lies.

Are YOU going to be whining about the Canadian Cupcake Cruz until he drops out? The asshole didbt give up his foreign citizenship until he got called on it in 2014. He was sworn in as a Canadian.

Period.

While you can't call him a closet MUSLIM, even though he has been photographed often on his knees. I think you can call him a closet CANADIAN CUPCAKE COCKSUCKER!

Notice that he is not touching the Negro in the abovd photo...

Turnabout is fair play, idiot. Get used to it.
Correct,Cruz is not touching the black man.

Even more surprising is to not see you blowing the black man in the picture. Oh he must not be a democrat, a homo or a muslim dirtbag. That's why you're not blowing him. You are one prejudiced cocksucker Yssup !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:37 PM   #11
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

How would he blow the dude in the picture? He's wherever he is and the dude in the picture... well, he's wherever he is. Kinda hard to blow long distance ain't it?
Old 03-25-2015, 07:48 PM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

I am amused at your criticisms of the Democrats in relation to two candidates who were both elected POTUS twice. Yes, a total of four presidential elections that these terrible candidates managed to win.

Are you really this stupid? I mean, I see shit like this....and I marvel at the power of the internet and how it allows idiots like you to present a position, no matter how fucking stupid....and I wonder...is that a good thing?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:42 PM   #13
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I am amused at your criticisms of the Democrats in relation to two candidates who were both elected POTUS twice. Yes, a total of four presidential elections that these terrible candidates managed to win.

Are you really this stupid? I mean, I see shit like this....and I marvel at the power of the internet and how it allows idiots like you to present a position, no matter how fucking stupid....and I wonder...is that a good thing?
It's frustrating to have to tie half my brain around my back to battle these frittatas on anything resembling equal footing. They get trolled like bitches. Cruz is LESS experienced than Obama was. They don't care. But we're supposed to care about Obama's experience level.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:18 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Correct,Cruz is not touching the black man.

Even more surprising is to not see you blowing the black man in the picture. Oh he must not be a democrat, a homo or a muslim dirtbag. That's why you're not blowing him. You are one prejudiced cocksucker Yssup !
Hope you dont think anybody digs your rap, you dumb cracker bastard.

You make no sense, but provide insight into your hateful mind with each word you post. Your Mama and Daddy taught you real goooood, Cornholio.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:22 PM   #15
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

I've wondered the exact same thing since the day I got here. Thank you for putting it into words.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women