Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42490
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default What is this site to you? What is it to the owners? What brings people to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Realistically this is a marketing site for the ladies. Everything they post has the potential to get them business. It would be very boring here without their involvement.
Let me try to quote something said at a table the other day

"If all the ladies in the cities forums were to leave the site today and never post another word...... It would not be even a hiccup in business or traffic to the site..... Men would still write reviews and share information.... In a few weeks all new ladies would find the site and run ads"

Although there are many like you that need the interaction of women that is NOT what this site is about.

This site is about the information men exchange on P4P.

There is ZERO female interaction in any of the review forums.
There is ZERO female interaction in the Private Areas
There is ZERO female interaction in the Ad Forums
There is VERY LITTLE female interaction in the Political Forums

This site is driven by the men that exchange information and the men that seek it,

The ads we are subjected to daily are targeted at men with money seeking P4P
The ads we are subjected to are targeted at men with ED Issues.

There are no ads targeted at the women that visit the site.
There is no effort made by the site to go out and recruit females..

No Laz...... This site is NOT a marketing site for the ladies. look around or ask and see if there is a single effort on behalf of the site to go out and recruit ladies...

I don't see it.

This site is about men and it is driven by the information we share.

I am known to make a comment referring to a lot of guys at the parties that "there are those of us that know what we are doing and the rest are those that without hookers or strippers would have no female interaction in their lives."

There are a lot of those here in CoEd. Guys that have very little opportunity to interact with women in any other means.

If the site cared about those guys at all there would be an option that let them provide little gifts to the ladies at the click of a button.... It's the wussy thing to do and there ARE sites that cater to those guys more.

Compare participation in ANY CoEd forum in ANY city looking at the ladies that participate vs the ladies getting reviewed.

Every city has a few very smart and witty ladies that interact with guys.

The majority of the ladies interacting would have nothing to do with any of us if it did not represent the potential to make them a dollar.

Who is reviewed?

18-25 yo height weight proportion ladies DOMINATE each and every review section in each and every city.

What post in CoEd?

Many are Women in the 30-50 year Age Bracket
Many are Women considered to be bordering BBW and heavier
Many are Women not remotely attractive by MOST men's standards as displayed in the Review Section.

In NO city do you see ladies that participate regularly in CoEd among the most reviewed.

Get rid of EVERY woman that posts to CoEd today and in a few weeks there will be new ones..... Ads will continue to flow..... reviews will continue to be written....

A lot of people here never had the opportunity to meet Amber, the lady, the hooker, that created ASPD and shaped what these sites were about 14 years ago. The biggest mistake she said we made as men was allowing women a voice on the sites. In the beginning all a woman was allowed to do was post her ads and communicate with other women.

She knew what a lot of us know....... The problem with these sites is NOT the women themselves...... It's the wussiness they bring out in men...... Problems in the review sections get caused by guys championing their favorite whores...... It is the effect that the ladies HAVE on the weak minded men that creates issues.....

It's unfortunate but that attitude does at time choke off reviews..... I know guys afraid to review because of what others are going to say when they do.....

Smart men.... REALLY smart men know how to treat these ladies like the ladies some can be and get what they want from them.....It's not often the guys here kissing ass and interacting with them that get to enjoy their company off the clock...... It's assholes like me often.....

Most of the guys here that whine about the way some "lady" is being treated or talked about are clueless in how to get what the others do......

Most of the hottest strippers in clubs have out of work assholes for boyfriends and some of the hottest P4P girls are seen on the arms of the very guys that many of you find so offensive.

Why is that?

Women like self confidence as well as successful men..... All most of the guys participating in CoEd are finding is someone to chat with. Occasionally a lady can work up a session out of it....

realistically...... what contribution to YOUR life can a middle aged hooker caught up in this life at the moment make?

Ladies doing this now that are participating are at a low point in their lives....

If we had a few here that had got out of it after building a successful business from the time they logged on their backs.... they might have something to share.

The ones with something to say... the intelligent ones.... well... they are not the ones posting.......

I dated one for a few months during her senior year at a local university and while she interned at the Texas State Senate.... She was one of the $300 an hour girls that found only the need to run an ad here.....

Actually I have dated more than a few....

So why the fuck does a 21yo $300 an hour gal want to spend her off clock time with a guy like me? It's not looks... I;m old and round....

I don't pay them for the time..... So it's not money.....

It's simply because guys like me are real.... we have self confidence..... something they don't see with the wusses.....

While writing this I was PMing a guy that asked for Sb advice and sharing part of my profile from a site so he could have an idea of what works...

THAT is what this site is about Laz and for the vast ajority of those that drive this site..... It is never boring.....

For me..... CoEd is entertaining......

It also allows me the opportunity to give back to the site in a way....

I tend to make people think...... When some people think it can be very entertaining if they choose to speak.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #2
Whispers

Quote:
Realistically this is a marketing site for the ladies. Everything they post has the potential to get them business. It would be very boring here without their involvement.

I forgot to help you with that statement by the way.....

Quote:
Realistically this is a marketing OPPORTUNITY for the ladies. Everything they post has the potential to get them business AS WELL AS LOSE BUSINESS. It would be LESS ENTERTAINING here without their involvement.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #3
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

TL;DR...

To me this site is where providers put up showcases and post their ads once a week in the ad forums...then they shut the fuck up...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #4
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Take that.......bitches
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #5
Sargent D
BANNED

To me it's for networking, and first and foremost entertainment. If I want advertised to, I'll answer my phone at dinner time.
Sargent D is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #6
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Your rephrasing of my statement is in line with what I intended to state to begin with. I am fully aware that this is not a site that is trying to get women to join. They do so only because this is a way for them to acquire customers.

I will state that some of the silly drama that occurs helps keep some ladies from participating in the forums because as you have stated they do not need to. They are young and hot or older and hot and don't need the bullshit. Their ads will get them customers and the rest is not worth their time.

I know that there are places that are male dominated like the political forum which is primarily a place for guys to call each other silly names. However, as you have pointed out this is an information exchange site. Having providers participate provides us with information on their personalities and helps determine if they are someone that I would want to see. While their looks do matter to me I want to also know if they are somebody I would like as a person. If not then I would prefer not to waste money on them and the opportunity for off the clock time, which I also have received from some ladies, is irrelevant.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:47 AM   #7
Sargent D
BANNED

Quote:
If not then I would prefer not to waste money on them and the opportunity for off the clock time, which I also have received from some ladies, is irrelevant.
How about providing a list of these fun ladies you brag on the boards about giving you freebies. Otherwise we're gonna call BS! I'm sure the other ladies would like to know who is discreet and who is not.
Sargent D is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
Having providers participate provides us with information on their personalities and helps determine if they are someone that I would want to see. While their looks do matter to me I want to also know if they are somebody I would like as a person. If not then I would prefer not to waste money on them and the opportunity for off the clock time, which I also have received from some ladies, is irrelevant.

Lets put you on the spot.

I'm not familiar with SATX girls yet....

Which of the ones you have reviewed are regular contributors here in CoEd that you saw because of their personalities?....

Surely they would need reviews and you would do that for them right?
Old 10-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #9
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent D View Post
How about providing a list of these fun ladies you brag on the boards about giving you freebies. Otherwise we're gonna call BS! I'm sure the other ladies would like to know who is discreet and who is not.
Just about anybody that spends some money gets a few minutes here and there dude.... Even you....
Old 10-29-2013, 11:05 AM   #10
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Let me put you on the spot////

I'm not familiar with SATX girls yet....

Which of the ones you have reviewed are regular contributors here in CoEd that you saw because of their personalities?....

Surely they would need reviews and you would do that for them right?
Exclusively because of their personalities - NONE. I am a typical male and looks do matter. However, I would not see someone more than once if I did not also like their personality. Before you waste time looking at my reviews I will save you the effort. There are a couple I have reviewed more than once but they are not the only ones I like. I am a LOW budget hobbyist and am not near as active as some so you cannot use reviews to determine which ladies here I think have good personalities. I will also say that those social events you have been causing grief about is where I get to know some of them also. Hopefully I will see some of them at the pumpkin patch.

I will say that if I had the funds I would happily see Karla, Bailey, Tracy, and Candi. I am probably leaving off some but my memory for names sucks.

As for reviews, I used to do them for premium access but now I only do them if the lady wants me to. The men's lounge and the ROS are typically not worth the effort. Although, if I had a bigger budget I did find the SD forum interesting.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
I will also say that those social events you have been causing grief about is where I get to know some of them also.
CK and I happen to do the same thing.... I put together a bit of a different party but have promoted them on the boards in the past.

But rules are rules...... or guidelines....

Grief here was NOT for CK and his party but for the Mods not enforcing the guidelines and all those that seek to get around it....
Old 10-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #12
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
Incorrectomundo. This site is about revenue for the owners far more than information exchange. To wit: Members cannot discuss other boards on this site even though that might provide another source of information; Paying advertisers may post any type of picture while members information exchange must conform to policies about what is acceptable.

There is a reason for forums called Co-ed providing members opportunities to interact in some way - because they want to. I know you'll be shocked that not everyone's idea of community aligns with yours.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #13
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
But rules are rules...... or guidelines....

Grief here was NOT for CK and his party but for the Mods not enforcing the guidelines and all those that seek to get around it....
That is the part I do not understand. You can't be that uptight about rules or you would not hobby. That is also against the rules. So you are being selective about which rules you care about. Why is this one so important to you? I can understand the rule exists and I can even think of a reason why. However, if people bend the rule and it is not causing a problem why get your panties in a twist about it. It is not like there are lots of social events being discussed and CK is definitely not making a profit from this. Why all the silliness? If there is a reason please tell us and we might even agree with you but do not fall back on the rules are rules excuse. We all obey rules selectively.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Take that.......bitches
You tell me DH....wait a minute you didn't say anything?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #15
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I'm a frequent visitor to SA and participate in the forums as well and I've always found it to be entertaining and informative, with helpful and welcoming members. So serious question wrt this post... Who are you to be the arbiter of what this site is? As with any Internet forum, it's ultimately a function of the community that uses it for myriad reasons of there own and your welcome as always to add your personality to the mix for whatever you're own reasons are. I'm sure you've seen different forum cultures just within this site in other geographic areas as I have. In some, ladies are more active in coed than others. Some ad forums are very active an others aren't.

<space reserved for Whisper's inline comment>

And you sure are a sweet talker... In one post you've affectionately refered to the fine ladies here as 'whores', 'hookers' and my favorite.... "Ladies doing this now that are participating are at a low point in their lives."

You're painting with a very broad, and insulting, brush that makes me wonder how you have time or a free hand to type as much as you do while simultaneously patting yourself on the back?

<space reserved for Whisper's inline comment>

This post has an aire of misplaced self importance claiming to speak for the site and it's users... When in fact it is simply your experience and observations.

<space reserved for Whisper's inline comment and last word>
Netx9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women