Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2015, 02:07 AM   #1
GhostFace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default the real thing or police

I saw an post on BP and was liking her pictures on it. So I call and ask if your available. But she just same out and said do you want some pu$$y. So I hang up and was thinking police. But i wasn't 100% if it was or not. Cause I saw someone did a review on her. If she is or not let me know.

http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...30-oi/10001852
GhostFace is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:27 AM   #2
coachpaul2007
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Coach says . . .

She seems to have a review here on E.C.C.I.E.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1322100
The OP who did the review has done 2 reviews, has a few posts and seems legit.
IMHO I would give clearance. I completely understand your hanging up with a comment like that.
Safe hobbies my friend.

Coachpaul
coachpaul2007 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #3
Gibby
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I went and seen her about two months ago because she had a decent review on here. She was a really nice girl kind of straight forward. Definitely not police but in my opinion not realy worth the cash. Ymmv type thing seams like
Gibby is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:33 PM   #4
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
I saw an post on BP and was liking her pictures on it. So I call and ask if your available. But she just same out and said do you want some pu$$y. So I hang up and was thinking police. But i wasn't 100% if it was or not. Cause I saw someone did a review on her. If she is or not let me know.
Thanks Coach, for answering the OP's question.

Always trust your gut, Ghost. However in this case, please allow me a teaching moment.

1) "Do you want some pu$$y?" These words are not spoken (in our forum area) by the police. The reason is that this leads to a claim of entrapment.

What some undercover cops have said is "Tell me what you want/Tell me what you would like me to do for you." The end result of this is that you just brought BCD activities into the discussion. For a charge of prostitution in Texas to stick (same wording applies regardless if you are the provider or the "john") fundamentally, you must have two elements. Sex act(s) and money. You can argue all you want that you never brought money into the discussion, but, somewhere there was discussion over donation. Either printed in the ad, or info directly exchanged between you two. The fact that you have the exact amount discussed/listed in ad on you suffices for an arrest when tied to BCD activities discussion.

In some cases, the fact that you knocked on the door in response to a BP ad suffices for an arrest. In College Station, they will argue that the terms "girlfriend" or "girlfriend experience" etc. listed in a BP ad are understood to be "code" for BCD activities. You do not need to discuss BCD activities, there, simply knock on the door in response to a BP ad. In Killeen, they will usually get you to confirm your "handle" or "street name" you used when making the appointment,when you knock on the door, before they arrest you. In Waco, they will get you into the room first, and then get you to ask for a service.

2) The pics are definitely not ones used by police in our forum. The police generated photos will be PG 13. No fully exposed breast, buttocks or vagina. Think lingerie model in a fashion magazine.

Having said all of that. The police will answer a lady's phone when they pick a suspected provider up and will let you make an appointment to come and see "her". They also will clone her phone and her computer hard drive. They will also go through every phone number on her phone and keep a record, as well as attempt to identify the name associated with that phone.
  • Use a hobby phone.
  • Stick to reviewed ladies.
  • Trust your gut.
Thanks for asking.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #5
wanderingbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Food for thought

Jeezus Sarge. That certainly gives me something to think about.
wanderingbone is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:08 PM   #6
Ag15
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Do they only clone if the provider is suspected of prostitution?
Ag15 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:39 PM   #7
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Welcome to Hobby 101
Instructor: PhD. OldSarge

Dont forget to take plenty of notes in your Big Chief tablet with your #10 pencil.

Thanks again Sarge for imparting knowledge on us to help us be safe.

CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women