Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2018, 10:40 PM   #1
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Get to that point where

Get to that point in your life when you just throw the guide book of the way you had lived the last how many years you are old and decided that your tired of vanilla and your ready for anything and dont give a rats ass fuck who will judge you or what they think .

How old where you and do you still get into the kinks you tried ?
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:57 AM   #2
KayC_K
BANNED

User ID: 419243
Default Sounds like someone hasn't seen his doctor

They make a pill I'm told for Vanilla Blues...in fact the pill is blue!.
I'm kidding, I'm sure. But in your battle cry you mentioned being "ready to try anything... not giving a rats ass fuck who judges you".
The statement alone reeks of someone fishing for approval, if not another person with the same attitude you could use to "try anything" with. in the absence of that all you're left with is this outward statement of free freaky will in a room viewed by women of varying degrees of self respect who you know for a fact will not give a rats ass fuck if you're judged too. They just won't fuck with you.
Still it's all in your power to do what you will as long as it doesn't deter someone else from their will. But if you dont care who judges you, why tell anyone? IJS
KayC_K is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 03:59 AM   #3
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayC_K View Post
They make a pill I'm told for Vanilla Blues...in fact the pill is blue!.
I'm kidding, I'm sure. But in your battle cry you mentioned being "ready to try anything... not giving a rats ass fuck who judges you".
The statement alone reeks of someone fishing for approval, if not another person with the same attitude you could use to "try anything" with. in the absence of that all you're left with is this outward statement of free freaky will in a room viewed by women of varying degrees of self respect who you know for a fact will not give a rats ass fuck if you're judged too. They just won't fuck with you.
Still it's all in your power to do what you will as long as it doesn't deter someone else from their will. But if you dont care who judges you, why tell anyone? IJS
Thank you for the constructive criticism,

And I have what you wrote some thought and you are spot on .

Sometimes things are written just in such away to get a great response .

Thanks
Old 07-07-2018, 07:01 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just go for what makes YOU happy!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 07:41 AM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Life is to short....stop worrying about the What If and Go For the Gust baby. Push your limits. Drop your comfort zone. How do you know if you like something till you try it....
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:49 AM   #6
Derek Emory
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Kind of, slickah, but I do keep it very on the downlow. Just have figured out, for my life, how to accomplish some of these.
Just past 50 I began having resources and motivation to try this hobby, mix in an occasional TS, doubles with women, bought a butt-plug starter kit and experienced my first pegging.
I'm sure there's a few more things I'll want to try.
Cheers
Derek Emory is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:51 AM   #7
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Well I'm going to play it by ear and if it feels right then I will know not to act on it .

I'm a gluten for self punishment I'm not supposed to be happy and I'm really wanting to be degraded humiliated then I would know that it was for me .

What would be more humiliating than a BBC in my mouth and ass at the same wearing lingerie and liking and having videos?

The point is I'm looking for a rush from the most against the grain thing that is legal I can go and do .

So being a sub sissy bottom and breed by DOM Black Master Cock TOPS just see me to fit the bill.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:40 AM   #8
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Judging?
Well don't judge me just because we sin differently!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:36 AM   #9
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
Well I'm going to play it by ear and if it feels right then I will know not to act on it .

I'm a gluten for self punishment I'm not supposed to be happy and I'm really wanting to be degraded humiliated then I would know that it was for me .

What would be more humiliating than a BBC in my mouth and ass at the same wearing lingerie and liking and having videos?

The point is I'm looking for a rush from the most against the grain thing that is legal I can go and do .

So being a sub sissy bottom and breed by DOM Black Master Cock TOPS just see me to fit the bill.

You Need to be on Fetlife .com....or try the adult book stores plenty of cock tbere
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:53 AM   #10
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
You Need to be on Fetlife .com....
^^^^ This is the answer
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 10:06 AM   #11
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

You need to try Athena....She'll take you to worlds you have never been.... She's da bomb.
Souper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women