Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Too much?

I recently posted a review about a provider which received a reply "I think $300 is too much". Hmmmmmmmm. Well, as consumers we pay for what we want. I guess where I'm going with this is: Ladies, do you ever look at a client and go "It's not enough!!!"? I want your perspective on this!

NewYorkBoy
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course they do newyorkboy or they wouldn't say that K-9 is their favorite position.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If you stumbled out of the lady's door with a shit eating grin and you are happy who's business is it what you paid?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw your review. I don't know how much time you spent over an hour, but 300 is par for the course. As 3sides said, who's business is it what you paid besides you and the lady?

There's a guy who I'd pay to bed (he knows who he is), there's guys who I'd pay to leave, there's guys who you couldn't pay me enough to be with.....its the nature of the beast.

No one will ever agree when it comes to the topic of rates, especially the hobbyists. Just agree to disagree and save everyone the argument.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #5
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

NYB - I read your review and saw the rate related comment and rolled my eyes and thought to myself "Here we go again!" Elena is right, haven't we beaten this horse to death by now? What one pays and what one does during his time with a provider is strictly a matter between provider and client, and frankly is nobody else's business. What an individual provider asks for her donation is entirely her perogative. If you don't like it, don't see her. There's a gal out there for every budget. And if a provider's donation is out of line in relation to the level or quality of service she provides, the market place will eventually take care of itself.
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:55 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Alas, the normal economic model of Supply & Demand does not fit the hobby well. The ladies have the supply and demand what they want.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #7
Guest060712
Account Disabled

User ID: 123949
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first got into the eccie community i was underbidding myself. Recently I had to change my rates slightly because the cost of hotels and my limited flexibility. As people of business, everyone should understand, it only makes sense. Now I can see less people, spend more time, and REALLY explore my time with everyone. When someone leaves me a tip or is really generous, my rewarding nature is THRU the ROOF. It truly makes a difference in our relationship. I love a guy that can have me walking away with a HUGE smile on my face as well!!!! XoXoxOxOxo
Guest060712 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #8
CynicalSapien
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerguyomaha View Post
NYB - I read your review and saw the rate related comment and rolled my eyes and thought to myself "Here we go again!" Elena is right, haven't we beaten this horse to death by now? What one pays and what one does during his time with a provider is strictly a matter between provider and client, and frankly is nobody else's business. What an individual provider asks for her donation is entirely her perogative. If you don't like it, don't see her. There's a gal out there for every budget. And if a provider's donation is out of line in relation to the level or quality of service she provides, the market place will eventually take care of itself.
I received some negative comments about the donation for Missy earlier this week. Sort of pissed me off at first, but I quickly got over it. I post reviews for two and only two reasons. 1. To get premium access and 2. To provide truthful information for other hobbyists. Personally I don't give a fuck if someone thinks I paid too much. How and with whom I spend my money is my business. Sorry I'll let the old dead horse lie now.
CynicalSapien is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #9
Guest060712
Account Disabled

User ID: 123949
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Since when has the hobby not been about generosity and giving? I thought it was about being beneficial to one another and friendship not crusiing and competing for the best deal and smash in town....goodness....Outsid e of Eccie in the hobby, this type of behavior is seen as low-class and rude. It just baffles me when the true pleasure of the hobby is cheapened by money.
Guest060712 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:39 AM   #10
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

[quote=ZyklonZomB;2730037] Personally I don't give a fuck if someone thinks I paid too much.

MY POINT EXACTLY!
Old 05-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #11
omaha
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post

There's a guy who I'd pay to bed (he knows who he is)
Yeah, too bad you haven't gotten the mold of him yet.
omaha is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #12
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

My point is, all kidding aside, is that what transpires between the client and the provider is between them. I'm a big boy and can make a decision to walk away if I want as I can with any type of situation. If I decide to pay X amount, it's because I decided that I am willing to pay that much. You get to choose; Volkswagon or Mercedes Benz (and in case you are wondering, I drive a truck; this is for demo purposes only!).
Old 05-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #13
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

And let's face it folks, it's all about fantasy. Smoke and mirrors. We all wear masks when doing this. For instance, it may shock you to know that my mother DID NOT christen me "NewYorkBoy" (though I did think "You little bastard" was my middle name for many years......
Old 05-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #14
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss O View Post
When I first got into the eccie community i was underbidding myself. Recently I had to change my rates slightly because the cost of hotels and my limited flexibility. As people of business, everyone should understand, it only makes sense. Now I can see less people, spend more time, and REALLY explore my time with everyone. When someone leaves me a tip or is really generous, my rewarding nature is THRU the ROOF. It truly makes a difference in our relationship. I love a guy that can have me walking away with a HUGE smile on my face as well!!!! XoXoxOxOxo

Holy crappole! Less people?! I hope I'm still on the shortlist!
BTW - I like that huge smile!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #15
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonZomB View Post
I received some negative comments about the donation for Missy earlier this week. Sort of pissed me off at first, but I quickly got over it. I post reviews for two and only two reasons. 1. To get premium access and 2. To provide truthful information for other hobbyists. Personally I don't give a fuck if someone thinks I paid too much. How and with whom I spend my money is my business. Sorry I'll let the old dead horse lie now.
Personally I don't think anyone gives a crap what someone else pays for a session, they just don't want to see fees go the way of gas prices. lol

ZZ - I'm just glad you changed your avi!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women