Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2011, 04:28 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question FBSM I Just Don't Get It???

I read reviews on a regular basis where hobbyist secure the services of Massage Provider. L1 or happy Ending is the best one might achieve with these known providers. Some times L2.

I love massages and they are very therapeutic. I get a massage about once every two weeks. I see a professional licensed masseuse. The fee is $65.00 for the hour. I fall asleep about half the time it’s so relaxing.

I've tried some of these "provider" massages and they were poor at best. Sure there was a happy ending but the price was $125-$150. So my question is WHY do guys go to these providers when they can get a ROCKING provider to give them full service for $150-$200? Or perhaps BBBJ for $100-$150? Hell Sixx Bach has made it an art form!

I'm not trying to piss any one off here, but I just don't get it!

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:31 AM   #2
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Lots of reasons.

One being that alot of guys feel that going full service with a provider is cheating but not a sensual massage. At least this is what I heard when I worked at the parlor.

xoxo,
Z

p.s and ummm everywhere is not Texas. You cannot get fs/GFE at that for $150/$200 in the carolinas.
The only way you'd get that is if you don't mind being with someone very unattractive. Just saying...
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:34 AM   #3
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Cool Duh (you actually...)

Glad your "piss off" button is flipped to the 'off' position because I'm about to light into you...

...took the time to ask this Q with the obvious A???

Dude, wipe that silly smirk off your avatar.

It's because of her body. They like her body. Most licensed masseuse DON'T look like dhat!!! Duh dude.

Got it? Cool

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I read reviews on a regular basis where hobbyist secure the services of Massage Provider. L1 or happy Ending is the best one might achieve with these known providers. Some times L2.

I love massages and they are very therapeutic. I get a massage about once every two weeks. I see a professional licensed masseuse. The fee is $65.00 for the hour. I fall asleep about half the time it’s so relaxing.

I've tried some of these "provider" massages and they were poor at best. Sure there was a happy ending but the price was $125-$150. So my question is WHY do guys go to these providers when they can get a ROCKING provider to give them full service for $150-$200? Or perhaps BBBJ for $100-$150? Hell Sixx Bach has made it an art form!

I'm not trying to piss any one off here, but I just don't get it!

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:36 AM   #4
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Thumbs up Listen to her

She is wayyyyy, way, way smarter than I...

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Lots of reasons.

One being that alot of guys feel that going full service with a provider is cheating but not a sensual massage. At least this is what I heard when I worked at the parlor.

xoxo,
Z

p.s and ummm everywhere is not Texas. You cannot get fs/GFE at that for $150/$200 in the carolinas.
The only way you'd get that is if you don't mind being with someone very unattractive. Just saying...
Old 12-18-2011, 04:48 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Hummmmmm..... These look very nice to me!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=46872

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=108352

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=4165

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=49629
Old 12-18-2011, 04:51 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
She is wayyyyy, way, way smarter than I...

LOL
Old 12-18-2011, 04:56 AM   #7
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Dude, your location states Austin, TX. All of these are from the Carolinas. Are you throwing a hint to someone, say from NC? ijs

Don't beat around the bush, just ask her (ahem, Z) out!!!

LOL
Old 12-18-2011, 04:58 AM   #8
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

"to you" is the keyword. Everyone won't find those ladies attractive. Just like everyone won't find me attractive.

xoxo,
Zarah

p.s do the research and see if any of those ladies are highly reviewed on TER.
Im not talking 5, 6 or 7s. Im talking consistent 9s and 10s.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Glad your "piss off" button is flipped to the 'off' position because I'm about to light into you...

...took the time to ask this Q with the obvious A???

Dude, wipe that silly smirk off your avatar.

It's because of her body. They like her body. Most licensed masseuse DON'T look like dhat!!! Duh dude.

Got it? Cool

LOL

Ah actually your wrong! My masseuse is HOT, HOT, HOT! She has a full schedule. Unless you’re a regular you can’t get in to see her. She is married to the guy who services my properties for pest control here in Texas. He referred me to her. I have mistakenly had sessions expecting FS but sadly found out the session was a massage with a happy ending. The massage sucked. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

And Mijo, why would you want to LIGHT into anyone here? When you read peoples posts does that get you angry? You need to lighten up. If you don't like something perhaps you can move on to the next thread or post. The idea here is to learn, share and have fun.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:08 AM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ah actually your wrong! My masseuse is HOT, HOT, HOT! She has a full schedule. Unless you’re a regular you can’t get in to see her. She is married to the guy who services my properties for pest control here in Texas. He referred me to her. I have mistakenly had sessions expecting FS but sadly found out the session was a massage with a happy ending. The massage sucked. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

And Mijo, why would you want to LIGHT into anyone here? When you read peoples posts does that get you angry? You need to lighten up. If you don't like something perhaps you can move on to the next thread or post. The idea here is to learn, share and have fun.
I am sure there are a lot of people that do not share your sentiment. I worked for a body rub parlor two years ago where I made over 2500 a week on a good week. I couldn't have been that bad because I had lots of regs. I guess they were coming to see me in lingerie? talk to me? the rate was 100 for 30 minutes. 150 for the hour.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:09 AM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
"to you" is the keyword. Everyone won't find those ladies attractive. Just like everyone won't find me attractive.

xoxo,
Zarah

p.s do the research and see if any of those ladies are highly reviewed on TER.
Im not talking 5, 6 or 7s. Im talking consistent 9s and 10s.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I feel the ECCIE providers posted are attractive. I'm not sure I care what someone else thinks. I'm not a Fan of Ter or Eros. I'm perfectly happy using ECCIE as my hobby information source.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:15 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Dude, your location states Austin, TX. All of these are from the Carolinas. Are you throwing a hint to someone, say from NC? ijs

Don't beat around the bush, just ask her (ahem, Z) out!!!

LOL
Second Half of Post #2 stated:

I was addressing this statement. I happen to think these providers are attractive. So I was disagreeing with her. Thats OK with you isn't it?
Old 12-18-2011, 05:18 AM   #13
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Not wise to disagree with her. ijs

btw, dude, your avatar needs a haircut. No kidding. Seriously.
LOL
Old 12-18-2011, 05:21 AM   #14
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Still Looking,

I honestly don't see why you start threads. It seems you get upset with people that don't share your feelings. I stand by what I said. Attractive to me is someone that's modelesque like my friend Nina Sastri.Yes -- beauty is in the eye of the beholder but If you do your research you will find that a lot of the ladies you posted have been rated 7 at best. I am sorry I do not go by pictures but consistency in reviews because a lot of ladies do NOT update their galleries. Does that make sense to you? It make sense to me.

Z

p.s Please take a chill pill. Please. Let's keep this one on topic. Now how did you like my answer?

Quote:
Lots of reasons.

xoxo,
Z
Old 12-18-2011, 05:26 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I am sure there are a lot of people that do not share your sentiment. I worked for a body rub parlor two years ago where I made over 2500 a week on a good week. I couldn't have been that bad because I had lots of regs. I guess they were coming to see me in lingerie? talk to me? the rate was 100 for 30 minutes. 150 for the hour.
And that’s why I started this thread. So perhaps we can let some other board members share their experiences. Some guys actually only see providers that only offer the massage with happy ending. It might be interesting to hear their prospective. But I'm also sure there are others that share my feelings as well. Lets wait and see.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women