Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60273
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sex Related Injuries

I hope this is a new topic I was reading Madame X's Blog and found an interesting graphic about sex related injuries...

Luckily I have incurred nothing serious other than the accidental mis-aim but guys have you ever been injured while performing sex acts? Did you trying to fuck through the pain? Anything counts even the most intense leg cramp.

And ladies have you ever been injured on the job and speaking of injuries do you work after an accident? like sprained ankle hand broken bones that sorta stuff?

trying to get some fresh topics on the board
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always thought a few bruises was a sure sign of a good time

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sprained tongue and have had a hamstring cramp. Apparently, I have not been active enough.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I bent my cock. LOL

Seriously, I've had leg cramps, foot cramps, and when a lady rides in a certain position, it's not pleasurable, but let her ride. It's her time to cum.

With leg/foot cramps, I have to wait til they pass. Cock pain I'll live through because I know eventually it's my turn.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Only when I pop their eyes out LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

My 2nd wife fell out of bed during a session, and being the gentleman I am, I got up to assist her. I took her hands and her feet slid on the carpet, and her big tonail sliced my big toenail in half and I had to go to the doctor to have it removed.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I've never been injured, but little SL has been put on the side lines a few time by some overzealous providers! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:09 AM   #8
blight782
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I hope this is a new topic I was reading Madame X's Blog and found an interesting graphic about sex related injuries...

Luckily I have incurred nothing serious other than the accidental mis-aim but guys have you ever been injured while performing sex acts? Did you trying to fuck through the pain? Anything counts even the most intense leg cramp.

And ladies have you ever been injured on the job and speaking of injuries do you work after an accident? like sprained ankle hand broken bones that sorta stuff?

HAHAHA...i like this one!! it gives me LOL much!!
blight782 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #9
missroxie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102540
My ECCIE Reviews

My mouth muscles cramp :/
I had sex with a man who was 6'5 and ex-semipro football player who hurt my hips

I can attest the car thing i dangerous. One time I was giving a man road head and accidentally shifted the car into neutral-and this was on a fairly busy highway
missroxie is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #10
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by missroxie View Post
My mouth muscles cramp :/
I had sex with a man who was 6'5 and ex-semipro football player who hurt my hips

I can attest the car thing i dangerous. One time I was giving a man road head and accidentally shifted the car into neutral-and this was on a fairly busy highway
I am scared to death to give a guy head in a moving vehicle because I fear their leg might spaz out hit the gas or brakes suddenly and then get in a crash and they find my dead body squished between the driver and the driver wheel and a dick in my mouth. I can't control how I will die but I promise I will not be going out that way lol.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #11
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I've heard that a guy can actually seriously injure his penis during sex ( almost like 'breaking' it) but that's never happened with a guy when I'm there. However, once with a client, we were going at it hard and the hotel bed broke. And either I or the client have hit our heads on the headboard, one time I hit my head hard enough where I got a little dizzy. I've fallen off the bed a few times, ( it was a threesome LOL), and ONE TIME, this client mistook my lube for lotion and just spilled it all over my body. I was SO mad about that. It got in my hair and everything.

Because I'm petite, I've been 'squashed' LOLOL underneath someone who was much bigger than me and I've had to say " Uh John I can't breathe" and we usually end up laughing about that. Nothing serious, but that hotel bed breaking made a LOT of noise.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Well, I've heard that a guy can actually seriously injure his penis during sex ( almost like 'breaking' it) but that's never happened with a guy when I'm there. However, once with a client, we were going at it hard and the hotel bed broke. And either I or the client have hit our heads on the headboard, one time I hit my head hard enough where I got a little dizzy. I've fallen off the bed a few times, ( it was a threesome LOL), and ONE TIME, this client mistook my lube for lotion and just spilled it all over my body. I was SO mad about that. It got in my hair and everything.

Because I'm petite, I've been 'squashed' LOLOL underneath someone who was much bigger than me and I've had to say " Uh John I can't breathe" and we usually end up laughing about that. Nothing serious, but that hotel bed breaking made a LOT of noise.
That could be a new Olympic sport! Bed breaking by sex! I may be able to be an Olympic medalist after all! I think I'll go into training right now! Now I just need to find a provider with that kind of experience! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews

Does a sore neck from a 4 hr Bj-thon count?
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #14
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I so want to borrow this pic and add it to my forum, hope you don't mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post

CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #15
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
That could be a new Olympic sport! Bed breaking by sex! I may be able to be an Olympic medalist after all! I think I'll go into training right now! Now I just need to find a provider with that kind of experience! LOL

Anything's possible, man, since they're making pole-dancing an Olympic sport! :P
alluringava is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women