Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60273
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65
Default Providers - what do you expect?

I do not mean this question in a facetious manner. Providers, if you're going to drive 4 or 5 hours & get a motel room. What kind of appointments do you need to have lined up before you leave? How far in advance do you need them before you leave?

Reason I ask! We had a provider that was going to visit: A week out she's only got two appointments and cancels. Me, I don't schedule more than a couple days out. Am I crazy to think she pulled the trigger too early?
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

It's a bit of a gamble. Even with enough pre-books, guys can cancel. So, they have to have more than enough pre-books, and the point is to make money, not break even. In terms of expenses, it's more than just the room. For example, how many local appointments can they make in those 8-10 hours of lost driving time (round trip)? If they are doing well at home, it's easier for them to stay home. Yeah, I'm not a provider, but those are my thoughts on the subject.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I do not mean this question in a facetious manner. Providers, if you're going to drive 4 or 5 hours & get a motel room. What kind of appointments do you need to have lined up before you leave? How far in advance do you need them before you leave?

Reason I ask! We had a provider that was going to visit: A week out she's only got two appointments and cancels. Me, I don't schedule more than a couple days out. Am I crazy to think she pulled the trigger too early?
I don't see nothing wrong with a touring provider to cancel a week out because of lack of bookings. You are just lucky that she actually did contact you when she knew she wasn't coming. I've heard a lot of ladies not even give a client the common courtesy to tell them that they won't be making it to town until you call her that day to confirm the date. With the provider giving you enough notice about her cancelling, I would make it a point to see her the next time she's in town or your in her town.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

This is an awesome thread on just what it takes (touring or not):

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=251152
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happened louigi my friend....I usually give 2 or 3 weeks advance notice of a tour...If i do not get enough prebookings or interest to make ends meet and put some change in my pocket,then i cancel about the week before arrival

{from a providers viewpoint....It takes alot to tour....gas/hotel prices can be high/food/necessities.......If you "go in the hole",ya might as well stay home}

I guess i got 'lucky" this tour to corpus{wink/wink}....I am going to have a wild ride!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm, this was a serious issue with me but on the clients end. The first time I went to Hattiesburg (not very far from my homebase but still VERY hard to do with 2 kids and school) I was all set, had plenty of interest but when I got there ALL but 1 canceled. Left me in the negative by a good bit.

So, to counter this problem, unless it's a reg or repeat, I don't go without a deposit. The way I see it, I'm established, active, and have a spectacular reputation; it's obvious I wouldn't "rob" someone of 1 calls cash and risk a bad name. Granted, I don't get very many takers, most men are just way too jaded to trust a provider like that; but for me, that is simple smart business sense.

But as a plus, when I schedule a tour, I'm never going to cancel because I have the security of enough deposits to cover my expenses. I can go, spend my time there, and not lose anything if no one shows up. I do not give refunds for missed appointments, and if you're more than an hour late you forfiet the deposit. I've had this happen and still saw the gent but later on in the evening, at my leisure.

I understand cancellations, things come up and some can't be helped. Yet inconsiderate jerks (or ladies) don't think twice about taking up time, energy, and a lot of planning and canceling last minute. On the side of the provider and hobbyist, there should really be a lot more respect and consideration. Go with higher caliber women and you won't have to deal with the unpleasant worry and problems that arise when dealing with a common street whore.
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #7
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Every provider is different

She was right to cancel.

Maybe it was just not worth it. Gas, hotel, travel time, food, and supplies for the trip. If you were her only appt, how much money do you think she would made off the trip.

Sucks though, seems like the other guys didn't keep up their end of the bargain, causing her to cancel and you having to result to plan B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't leave very often because the most money is in my home town or surrounding area.
If I tour, it's basically a paid vacation & then some. I know where to post in every place I go and I don't care that much about pre booking mainly because when I decide to go somewhere it's last minute anyway. It always works out as plenty of guys don't like pre-booking cause they're the "spur of the moment" type.
I find if you're well reviewed on enough boards, you'll do well anywhere.

I rarely get cancellations but when I have, they don't stop me from coming. If you're traveling to a big enough city there is always someone to fill the spot.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:37 AM   #9
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

So, to counter this problem, unless it's a reg or repeat, I don't go without a deposit. The way I see it, I'm established, active, and have a spectacular reputation; it's obvious I wouldn't "rob" someone of 1 calls cash and risk a bad name. Granted, I don't get very many takers, most men are just way too jaded to trust a provider like that; but for me, that is simple smart business sense.

But as a plus, when I schedule a tour, I'm never going to cancel because I have the security of enough deposits to cover my expenses. I can go, spend my time there, and not lose anything if no one shows up. I do not give refunds for missed appointments, and if you're more than an hour late you forfiet the deposit. I've had this happen and still saw the gent but later on in the evening, at my leisure.

Well it is highly understandable no one strides to do buisiness know they are going to loose money, that is not good buisiness since. Speaking for myself as I hobbist I don't recall ever counciling a prebooked appt. However life happens hobbyist have jobs/family etc. that can quickly change a hobbyist plans. It is unfortunate but shit happens provider must take whatever action necessary to protect her interest, but I would never do the deposit thing with a stranger; to risky.
I understand cancellations, things come up and some can't be helped. Yet inconsiderate jerks (or ladies) don't think twice about taking up time, energy, and a lot of planning and canceling last minute. On the side of the provider and hobbyist, there should really be a lot more respect and consideration. Go with higher caliber women and you won't have to deal with the unpleasant worry and problems that arise when dealing with a common street whore.[/quote]
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:40 AM   #10
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGirlRosy View Post
Hmm, this was a serious issue with me but on the clients end. The first time I went to Hattiesburg (not very far from my homebase but still VERY hard to do with 2 kids and school) I was all set, had plenty of interest but when I got there ALL but 1 canceled. Left me in the negative by a good bit.

I understand cancellations, things come up and some can't be helped. Yet inconsiderate jerks (or ladies) don't think twice about taking up time, energy, and a lot of planning and canceling last minute. On the side of the provider and hobbyist, there should really be a lot more respect and consideration. Go with higher caliber women and you won't have to deal with the unpleasant worry and problems that arise when dealing with a common street whore.
Well it is highly understandable no one strides to do buisiness know they are going to loose money, that is not good buisiness since. Speaking for myself as I hobbist I don't recall ever counciling a prebooked appt. However life happens hobbyist have jobs/family etc. that can quickly change a hobbyist plans. It is unfortunate but shit happens provider must take whatever action necessary to protect her interest, but I would never do the deposit thing with a stranger; to risky.
I understand cancellations, things come up and some can't be helped. Yet inconsiderate jerks (or ladies) don't think twice about taking up time, energy, and a lot of planning and canceling last minute. On the side of the provider and hobbyist, there should really be a lot more respect and consideration. Go with higher caliber women and you won't have to deal with the unpleasant worry and problems that arise when dealing with a common street whore.[/quote]
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:36 AM   #11
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I think now I should have asked the question differently. Providers - when you tour, what percentage of appointments are made within a few days, or after, your arrival in a city.

I have never made an appointment more than a couple of days out because I feel obligated to pay once the appointment is made. I may need to change the way I do things when someone is coming that I really want to meet!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:50 AM   #12
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

If I tour for 4 days, I like to have at least one appt. booked for each day with at least 2 being multi-hour...that's before I leave town. Once I get there, I take into consideration some will cancel and some will book last minute. Without a deposit, NO appt. or tour is guaranteed unless I have seen the guy before...then, I will take his word that he will either show up or at the very least make it up to me.

I don't accept deposits to "tour" but that's not the same as having one guy expect you to travel 2 plus hours. If I have to travel only for one person, I won't ever do it without a deposit.

If you guys really want to see certain providers tour an area, it's a good idea to get together and guarantee her x amount of appts. The time share thread was a great example of this, but in the way Cpalmson described it. Certain areas that are not flooded by providers will get together in a group of 3-6 guys and all decide they will see said lady for x amount when she comes through. If she accepts, she has a set amount from that group and maybe some others.

Louigi, you never even contacted me about Corpus and I have 2 other bookings already! You were the main one who wanted me to go punk bwahaha!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

for this tour to corpus I was almost booked full the day after I posted

most tours I am at 80% prebboked full upon a week of arrival

{sometimes it is just luck of the draw}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #14
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
for this tour to corpus I was almost booked full the day after I posted

most tours I am at 80% prebboked full upon a week of arrival

{sometimes it is just luck of the draw}
Arrival dates can also be important, but yeah, luck is also involved.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #15
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I find if you're well reviewed on enough boards, you'll do well anywhere.
That is certainly a testable hypothesis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
If you're traveling to a big enough city there is always someone to fill the spot.
"big enough" may be the key words in this situation. If my understanding is correct, the provider's home city/market may be big enough, but Louigi's city/market may not be.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women