Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Yours, mine or ours?

Toys... I need to pick up a few for the clients that enjoy them.

If you have read my previous post you might understand...I'm a bit of a hygiene freak.... so here goes.

1. Man toys that you have tried and you like?
2. Man toys you are interested in trying?
3. What type of toys work for you?

Big questions....

GUYS: Am I expected to have a variety of NEW toys just in case? Are you open to using Toys that are "sanitized"? Are you open to using condom covered toys? Is it an option to bring your own?

LADIES: Do you keep a stash of NEW toys? What do you clean your toys with? Do you have an autoclave to heat sterilize? Do you cover the toy with a condom?

? Do you request/prefer a client bring their own?
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:24 PM   #2
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

A stash of new toys seems counterproductive. What do you do, send them home with the gent? IMO sanitized then used with a condom would work.

Now before any of you cringe, if you cant trust a heaux to clean her toys and use them safely (with a condom) how can you trust her to do the same with her body?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 11:54 PM   #3
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread!

I put condoms on my toys4boys....clean with toy cleaner and now I have a heat sterilizer. The heat sterelizer I specifically got for sterilizing my sounding sets. I use a brand new dental irrigation syringe to put sterile lube when and where needed before sounding and they get thrown away after I use them in one session so no sterilizing needed. I buy sterile lube by the case on amazon ...it’s some of the best stuff I’ve found tbh

You can put condoms on lube shooters, prostate massagers,dildos ect...so that happens ..it’s just safer and makes everyone feel much more comfy..

When I’ve used my wedges I try to put down a towel as to not fuck up the nice covers ...however I’m sure they can be washed

I also keep alcohol wipes on hand...you know the little packets they open and rub on your arm or ass before giving you a shot..

Idk why this makes me want a nurse outfit now...lol
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 06:54 AM   #4
Lingua
On The Road To Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Great thread!

I put condoms on my toys4boys....clean with toy cleaner and now I have a heat sterilizer. The heat sterelizer I specifically got for sterilizing my sounding sets. I use a brand new dental irrigation syringe to put sterile lube when and where needed before sounding and they get thrown away after I use them in one session so no sterilizing needed. I buy sterile lube by the case on amazon ...it’s some of the best stuff I’ve found tbh

You can put condoms on lube shooters, prostate massagers,dildos ect...so that happens ..it’s just safer and makes everyone feel much more comfy..

When I’ve used my wedges I try to put down a towel as to not fuck up the nice covers ...however I’m sure they can be washed

I also keep alcohol wipes on hand...you know the little packets they open and rub on your arm or ass before giving you a shot..

Idk why this makes me want a nurse outfit now...lol
+1. Variety is good. Using a condom just makes it easier and there’s no lingering question about cleaning. (Alaine, you are so focused on hygiene I personally wouldn’t be concerned anyway)

Now, Analeese in the nurse outfit. Hmmmmm.
Lingua is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:38 PM   #5
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I’ve had several strap ons used on me and love them. There’s just something about getting fucked by a hot girl, if she knows what she’s doing that is, that drives me crazy.

I’m ok with toys not being new, so long as they are sterilized. A guy bringing his own is fine I guess, but when it comes to strap ons I feel it’s better for the girl to have hers. Then she has the fit down on it and knows how to use it just right hopefully.

I would like to try some of the prostrate massagers. Haven’t done that yet, sounds great to me.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:55 PM   #6
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have three different types of strap ons ....one is a harness and the other two are panties you put on...one pair are assless so my booty cheeks at exposed and the other are full coverage. Both panties have pockets inside for a small bullet for my own pleasure....very fucking fun!

I have 3 different kind of prostate massagers....aneros brand for two and the other I can’t remember...the prostate massagers are good for stretching you a bit before pegging ...

I also have atleast 12 different chasity devices for men along with 4 different sets of sounding devices for men...

I’ve git a treasure treat full of toys
Old 08-27-2018, 12:55 PM   #7
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.aneros.com/helix-syn.html
That’s one of my Aneros...searching for the other one

It’s white and don’t think it’s sulicone like the one I have that I provided a link to
Old 08-27-2018, 01:01 PM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Great thread!

I put condoms on my toys4boys....clean with toy cleaner and now I have a heat sterilizer. The heat sterelizer I specifically got for sterilizing my sounding sets. I use a brand new dental irrigation syringe to put sterile lube when and where needed before sounding and they get thrown away after I use them in one session so no sterilizing needed. I buy sterile lube by the case on amazon ...it’s some of the best stuff I’ve found tbh ...
A,

Would you consider giving me a lesson on using sounds? I've tried once or twice but have always not wanted to do that, in a serious fashion, without getting some hand's on schooling.

We can discuss remuneration via PM. Anyway ... just a thought.

We'd need to find a male model to work on.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 01:23 PM   #9
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
A,

Would you consider giving me a lesson on using sounds? I've tried once or twice but have always not wanted to do that, in a serious fashion, without getting some hand's on schooling.

We can discuss remuneration via PM. Anyway ... just a thought.

We'd need to find a male model to work on.

Elisabeth
Of course Ms. EW I’d be more than happy to oblige you! It’s quite fun....for me it’s the reaction while it’s going down and the sensation of being able to feel and see the sound through the skin of their cock that makes it quite interesting...

Every guy likes it different just like pegging
Old 08-27-2018, 01:34 PM   #10
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Quote:
Of course Ms. EW I’d be more than happy to oblige you! It’s quite fun....for me it’s the reaction while it’s going down and the sensation of being able to feel and see the sound through the skin of their cock that makes it quite interesting...

Every guy likes it different just like pegging
Can y’all expand on this? I’m not familiar but it sounds interesting.

Edit: never mind just looked it up. Damn, I didn’t know that was a thing lol
Old 08-27-2018, 01:58 PM   #11
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Women like it too..but the sounds are different...straighter...and not as long because our urethra tube is a lot shorter..

Me personally I’ve never done it to myself and have zero interest..

There are a lot of nerve endings there and it can be very teasing and tingling ...make you drip like crazy....and the last guy I sounded actually cane very close to coming ...but I believe it was because I was touching his prostate because that’s always possible if you can relax and it’s done properly
Old 08-27-2018, 02:05 PM   #12
pistol shot
Account Disabled

yesh, that one doesn’t sound like it’s for me. Interesting to learn about though.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:07 PM   #13
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have three different types of strap ons ....one is a harness and the other two are panties you put on...one pair are assless so my booty cheeks at exposed and the other are full coverage. Both panties have pockets inside for a small bullet for my own pleasure....very fucking fun!

I have 3 different kind of prostate massagers....aneros brand for two and the other I can’t remember...the prostate massagers are good for stretching you a bit before pegging ...

I also have atleast 12 different chasity devices for men along with 4 different sets of sounding devices for men...

I’ve git a treasure treat full of toys
I like it.....sounds like you and I should hang sometime.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:08 PM   #14
Joni HappyMassage
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 261561
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is just the best thread of fun ever.
For sure gotta keep the toys clean. So no one cares how they feel with a condom over them ??
Joni HappyMassage is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #15
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

You didnt specify toys for boys in your title so.....

Ive never played with any toys and am kind of interested in a tutorial....Specifically using one to get a woman off.
My bucket list item is having a woman use one on herself while riding me
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women