Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2014, 10:29 PM   #1
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default So this isn't squirting???

We had this discussion on a review but I didn't want to hijack the thread more than we had so I brought this discussion over here. Just so everyone is clear, according to medical science, this is NOT squirting but rather peeing for show or she can't control her bladder when she cums hard. This sucks....LOL. But I figured we could have this discussion here....So this girl is squirting but she's squirting piss...

Longhorn1, thanks for fucking things up for me and everyone here, man...you must be a lot of fun at parties. Lmfao

Staff Edit: Sorry but the image was not within the guidelines, CZ.
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:42 AM   #2
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Sorry to ruin your fun, single1, but remember - the truth shall set you free…of urine.

While there's been debate in the literature for a long time recently results have consistently supported Skene's gland as the homolog of the prostate in women. The location of the gland, the histology, the developmental history of the tissue, and chemical analysis of the secretions all support the conclusion that Skene's gland is the female prostate.

Skene's gland, or the female prostate, don't open into the urethra but rather from tiny glands on either side of the urethra called paraurethral ducts. Because they are so small and so close to the urethra, it's easy to miss them - hence the confusion over where the ejaculate comes from.

Above you show an image of "gushing". The study that convinced me there was an actual difference between ejaculating and gushing (if you want to use those words), actually collected "squirts", measured the volume of each, and then chemically analyzed them. The squirts of low volume (3 - 5 mL - 1/2 to 1 teaspoon) contained prostate-specific antigen but not urea or creatine, while the squirts of high volume (up to 126 mL - half a cup) contained urea and creatine but not PSA. Previously, I had assumed large squirts (gushes) were just a mixture of ejaculate and urine. However, the data seems to suggest that's not the case.

While there's clearly a difference between female ejaculate and gushing, I'm not convinced we understand the "gushes" fully. They are certainly urine but it does appear that they may be more dilute than average (or the study participants were just very well hydrated).
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:15 AM   #3
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Wow this is like finding out Santa Claus doesn't exist.....I don't believe it...lol
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:35 AM   #4
foxhunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

foxhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:53 AM   #5
seduceme2night
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

For those that have the need to know more:

Wikipedia to the rescue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

Good thing, I went up for air on the one girl that I made squirt with my tongue.
seduceme2night is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:14 AM   #6
upandcumer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The primary purpose of the prostate is to act as a two-way valve and control the flow of both urine and semen through the urethra. This is clearly NOT the purpose of the para-urethral glands in females. So, even thought both may have originated from a common source in utero, they serve different functions after full development. Fact is, there is no physiological purpose for orgasm and ejaculation in females WHATSOEVER. In other words, females don't need them for reproduction. So, when women "claim" they can cum like men, we have to take it at face value. I consider "squirting" or "gushing"--whatever you want to call it--total bullshit.
upandcumer is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:13 AM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Since it's my review that I think has inspired this discussion, I thought I'd chime in. As to physiology I know very little but I will share my experiences with what I think you're calling squirting and gushing!

A few girls I've been with exhibit quite a bit more vaginal fluid than average and thus during cunnilingus or copulation become extremely wet, which aids in intercourse! These might be what you would term a squirter! With a few of these, my SB in particular, there is a quite a release but not beyond maybe a teaspoon or two. Hazel956 comes to mind, along with MistyCC

Other girls seem to excrete a thick cum, not unlike what we have. Just recently, Alpha210 wiped some of this off my mustache put it between her fingers and moved them apart to demonstrate its viscosity.

As to the gushers. Once in the VIP of the Palace one of the dancers demonstrated this phenomenon! She was stimulated by another dancer, who knew the triggers. Shortly, a gush of clear liquid gushed from her! I was stunned! Continued stimulation brought on 3 or 4 more gushes! I even held my hand in front of her vagina to determine if that was the source, or her pee hole - as near as I could determine it came from her vagina! I went back later, to see if I detected any odor, as the smell of urine is one that almost makes me throw up! There was no odor whatsoever, that day or the subsequent days!

As to my most recent experience! Having a girl gush in my face, not only was there no odor whatever but it was seemed to come from her vagina and appeared to be perfectly clear! Again, as in the previous case there was no lingering odor! Had this been urine, with its pungent ammonia stink I most assuredly would have snapped on the spot and spewed upchuck all over the room! LOL
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #8
upandcumer
Valued Poster

Most fresh, unconcentrated urine has little odor, color and taste--especially from young, healthy females. I should know, I have plenty of golden shower experience.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:39 PM   #9
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Upandcumer, that's simply not true. The prostate, in both males and females, is a secretory organ and functions, in males, in producing and excreting the sugars and proteins transferred with sperm during ejaculation. These secretions function to modify the female reproductive tract, and female behavior, to maximize the probability that the male's sperm will fertilize the female's egg.

The prostate does not control the flow of urine, that's the bladders job. The prostate can impact urine flow simply because it surrounds the urethra and damage to the prostate (due to enlargement, surgery, or radiation) can similarly damage the urethra and bladder. The muscles in the prostate are used only to expel prostate secretions along with the sperm during ejaculation.

It is true that we don't know the function of the female prostate (Skene's gland), but it is homologous to the male prostate and does produce prostate specific proteins (what else it produces we don't know).

I'm glad you know for a "fact" that there is no purpose for the female orgasm, because no one else has yet come to that conclusion. There is much debate among scientists regarding the possible functions of the female orgasm, and while non-functional expression of a male trait is one hypothesis, no evidence overwhelmingly supports one of these hypotheses over the other.

Luigi, more on your post later. The thick lubricant from within the vaginal canal is not the same as female ejaculate...one happens during intercourse for lubrication and the other happens during orgasm only and is not a lubricant.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:13 PM   #10
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Well all this has convinced me to stand clear when a gusher says "oh my God I'm cuming"
Old 01-23-2014, 02:26 PM   #11
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Damn, who knew some of you fuckers could put that many coherent sentences together at one time. Fucking 'cut and paste masters'. LOL
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:11 PM   #12
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Dat be all 'riginal compaziton...compozition...ah, fuck it - all 'riginal writin', bitch!
Old 01-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #13
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1longhorn1 View Post
Dat be all 'riginal compaziton...compozition...ah, fuck it - all 'riginal writin', bitch!
Dat der be sum funy sheot?
Old 01-23-2014, 09:49 PM   #14
upandcumer
Valued Poster

LOL, God bless Wikipedia!
Old 01-26-2014, 02:05 PM   #15
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Louigi, I promised to get back to the topics you brought up. You're right, the fluids you mention are of different origins. The "squirt" or ejaculate from the female prostate (Skene's gland) can truly squirt away from the woman's body. This is a low volume secretion - up to a teaspoon - and occurs during orgasm. As to the lack of odor in gushes - depending on the volume it may have been female ejaculate or it may have been urine. Not much is known about the urine released in these situations but the little that is known suggests that it is more dilute than normal (perhaps because women drink in excess to ensure the ability to "gush" when they need to).

When a woman gets wet, it is due to the increase in normal vaginal secretions when she is aroused. These secretions are not glandular in origin but result from increased blood flow essentially squeezing moisture from the cells. When she becomes extremely wet, it can also be due to female ejaculate (after orgasm) that has flowed into the vaginal opening - if for example your face or body were blocking the ejaculate, it would naturally flow down and pool in the vaginal opening.

The thick white substance you refer to can be these normal vaginal secretions (they change with her cycle and include dead cells), but is most likely the mucus exuded from Bartholin's glands (the homolog of Cowper's gland in males - both responsible for lubrication) that lubricates the lips and opening of the vagina. While the paraurethral ducts (where female ejaculation comes from) are located ventral (above) and to the sides of the vagina (but dorsal and to the sides of the urethra), Bartholin's glands open dorsal (below) and to the sides of the vaginal opening. If you notice, you accumulate more of this thick white secretion on the underside of your cock when in a face-to-face position and on the upper side of your cock when in k9 or rcg.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women