Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
Meko
Account Disabled

User ID: 81383
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation A Providers Prospective of Riots in London

Thought I might put my two cents in since I'm vacationing here in London.
Not sure how many of you know that there's caos in the subs of London and spreading fast. Very very sad and unpleasant activities going on a short distance from where I'm staying. Needless to say I have to cut my visit here short as to not catch Hell on my Holiday. Looting, burning of homes, cars, and robberies over such a senseless act. Will be posting more on the actual story that started it all. But there's basically a conflict as to how a young man would be shot by officers with out having fired his weapon (this is all from the locals so please don't hold me to every detail and the news/papers here) posting a headline I saw just tonight. They released a report saying that is most likely the young man did not fire his gun at officers but was still fatally shot. Just all really tragic hope the police can get a handle on things soon. Heading back to Denmark for some peace and quite reflection.
Meko is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Interesting. I hope you continue with your on-scene perspective......stay safe....

and let me add that the guy who was shot without firing his weapon? In the US it is called "suicide by cop". that would be one of many explainations....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meko View Post
Thought I might put my two cents in since I'm vacationing here in London.
Not sure how many of you know that there's caos in the subs of London and spreading fast. Very very sad and unpleasant activities going on a short distance from where I'm staying. Needless to say I have to cut my visit here short as to not catch Hell on my Holiday. Looting, burning of homes, cars, and robberies over such a senseless act. Will be posting more on the actual story that started it all. But there's basically a conflict as to how a young man would be shot by officers with out having fired his weapon (this is all from the locals so please don't hold me to every detail and the news/papers here) posting a headline I saw just tonight. They released a report saying that is most likely the young man did not fire his gun at officers but was still fatally shot. Just all really tragic hope the police can get a handle on things soon. Heading back to Denmark for some peace and quite reflection.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Gun

I suppose the real truth of what happenned will surface sooner or later.

In the USA, if you brandish a firearm, and the Police tell you to drop it, and you do not, you are going to get shot, regardless of whether you fired a shot or not.

I may be wrong, but isn't it virtually impossible for an individule to own a firearm in Great Britain?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

I may be wrong, but isn't it virtually impossible for an individule to own a firearm in Great Britain?
Correct. Only people who really have them are farmers/hunters I think?...We don't carry guns over here, or knives,you can get in some big trouble if you're caught with either, but there are still that small percentage who do. Most of the coppers don't even carry guns unless they are guarding an embassy or PM's residence etc...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:52 AM   #5
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Wow!!

Valerie causes a scene everywhere she goes!! Come back soon!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
Meko
Account Disabled

User ID: 81383
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry I've been away...left London before things got worse.
Have to agree with Valerie from what I could tell not all cops carry weapons on the street etc. Although I agree with you Ed and Jackie S...my problem is with what happended afterwards. So many other people died needlessly just trying to protect there businesses and homes. I feel for those who lost all they worked for and have no sympathy for those who could burn, loot, steal, riot and cause mischief in the name of "vengenace" against the police. Have lots of video clips from the news and have brought back every newspaper I could carry. Will post more pics soon. But by the end of my stay there were police man posted at every corner just in case something were to break out.
Meko is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

For some background on how England got to this point......

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women