Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default The contributions of Israel

Through its medical devices, medicine,
and inventions, Israel saves more lives per
capita than any other country in the world.

See more, such as the most Nobel Prize winners per capita, etc:

http://www.standwithus.com/ONLINE_BO...ket%20size.pdf

The contributions of my people to the world are tremendous. The contributions of dumbasses like WTF, TimPage, Randy4Dicks and others just like him - pathetic!!

Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Do you fuck the Muslim hookers when you visit the Homeland! To cheap to fuck the Jewish Hookers? Oh the irony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Through its medical devices, medicine,
and inventions, Israel saves more lives per
capita than any other country in the world.

See more, such as the most Nobel Prize winners per capita, etc:

http://www.standwithus.com/ONLINE_BO...ket%20size.pdf

The contributions of my people to the world are tremendous. The contributions of dumbasses like WTF, TimPage, Randy4Dicks and others just like him - pathetic!!
Your contributions to Asian Spa ladies deserves Nobel Prize in hypocrisy.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #3
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Your contributions to Asian Spa ladies deserves Nobel Prize in hypocrisy.

Your contributions to antisemitism are predictable, you pig.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your contributions to antisemitism are predictable, you pig.
WTF you talking about?

I'd fuck both Jew and Muslims, black , white, asian....makes no difference to my dick.

Won't I won't do is talk about how bad illegal immigration hurts wage's and then go fuck some Asian Pussy at one of those asian spa's that are known for having illegal immigrants. I bet your fellow Israelis' are so proud of you!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What was the purpose of this thread, JL? Did anybody accuse Israel of anything? Did anybody suggest that the contribution of YOUR people wasn't what you say it is?

Or are you just trolling for a fight?

I'm sorry bro, you asked for this.

BTW -- WTF, I don't think JL is Israeli. So leave the chip on his shoulder alone...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF you talking about?

I'd fuck both Jew and Muslims, black , white, asian....makes no difference to my dick.

Won't I won't do is talk about how bad illegal immigration hurts wage's and then go fuck some Asian Pussy at one of those asian spa's that are known for having illegal immigrants. I bet your fellow Israelis' are so proud of you!
Idiot, I live in Dallas. Paying 200 per hour is not exploitation. Paying your laborers, the one's who should be classified as employees, 9 bucks per hour in the hot sun without benefits, is what assholes like you do.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #7
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What was the purpose of this thread, JL? Did anybody accuse Israel of anything? Did anybody suggest that the contribution of YOUR people wasn't what you say it is?

Or are you just trolling for a fight?

I'm sorry bro, you asked for this.

BTW -- WTF, I don't think JL is Israeli. So leave the chip on his shoulder alone...
I should have put down that it is Memorial Day in Israel, sorry for the poor communication on my part. I should have prefaced the remarks that we need to remember that the Nazi bastards tried to wipe out a group of people that make a huge contribution to the world, unlike faggots such as WTF, who lives to use people, and cheats American workers out of their jobs, and is a union busting liberal hypocrite.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yom HaShoah was last week.

What do the national holidays of Israel's government have to do with WTF?

Sorry, you've got your Huevos in an uproar. Israeli contributions to society are undeniable, especially in the state's short existence. As a Jewish person Im proud of them. And as a Jew, Ive been raised to question EVERYTHING. So now Im questioning you.

What does your passport say?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #9
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yom HaShoah was last week.

What do the national holidays of Israel's government have to do with WTF?

Sorry, you've got your Huevos in an uproar. Israeli contributions to society are undeniable, especially in the state's short existence. As a Jewish person Im proud of them. And as a Jew, Ive been raised to question EVERYTHING. So now Im questioning you.

What does your passport say?
I was born in the USA, if that's what you are asking. I would prefer to live in Israel.
WTF is an anti-Semite, so he needs to be reminded of what our people have done.
Plus, I think he is a chiseling little bastard who thinks the human beings who work for him deserve to be serfs so he can keep his fat ass in the 1%.
I wasn't talking about Holocaust Remembrance Day, which indeed was last week, I was talking about Yom Hazikaron, the Day of Remembrance, but I think you know that. I used to being questioned, don't worry about it.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:10 PM   #10
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
WTF you talking about?

WTF, i need to correct you on something, at least here in houston, and dallas, most, and I do mean a vast majority of the asian girls, do have or are working on getting their greencards. Believe me I do know this. Now the latina agencies, much different program. Most are not legal.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I was born in the USA, if that's what you are asking. I would prefer to live in Israel.
WTF is an anti-Semite, so he needs to be reminded of what our people have done.
Plus, I think he is a chiseling little bastard who thinks the human beings who work for him deserve to be serfs so he can keep his fat ass in the 1%..
I don't hate Jews or immigrants for that matter. I don't care for hypocrites like you though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
WTF, i need to correct you on something, at least here in houston, and dallas, most, and I do mean a vast majority of the asian girls, do have or are working on getting their greencards. Believe me I do know this. Now the latina agencies, much different program. Most are not legal.
Good to know, as long as people pay them fairly, it's all good. I'm not the one worrying about illegal immigrants. They ain't taking my job! Evidently that cocksucker JewishLawyer, is afraid they will out suck him.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

If you'd prefer to live in Israel, then make Aliyah, son. You've got a right to renounce your citizenship and emigrate.

It might make you feel better.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:35 PM   #13
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you'd prefer to live in Israel, then make Aliyah, son. You've got a right to renounce your citizenship and emigrate.

It might make you feel better.
I think I make better contributions to our people from over here, grandma. But I do struggle with that, and have visited many times. I hope you have too, my brother.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think I make better contributions to our people from over here, grandma. But I do struggle with that, and have visited many times. I hope you have too, my brother.
You know I haven't been there, and have chosen to visit other countries more directly tied to my lineage, actually seeking the shtetls wiped out by the Czars and the Nazis.

Ive sent my kids. And I do have family there, as well as scattered throughout the diaspora.

But I applaud you for continuing to bring it up.

You really ought to go and stay for a few years. Im sure they've got Asian hookers there too. And you can always,find a nice Jewish girl if mama kicks your ass out! After all, you're a lawyer!
Old 04-16-2013, 12:32 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Your reference to the subject of being cheap based on his religion instead of his personal habits is racist WTF.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women