Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The only one

Guys what are your thoughts of being the only appt a girl has in a day?

Would you consider a regular weekly visit if this were the case?

Im thinking of dropping my hourly rate to 150(maybe) if I thought there might be some interest in guys who want to be more exclusive...or for those guys who are looking for that special lady who doesn't have a revolving door.

Just want to see what y'all had to say on the topic...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

When I see a woman regularly, it is because I am getting more out of the relationship than just the BCD activities. There has to be a rapport that develops and is sustained. I don't know that I could be a weekly regular, even after I find a new job, but, in general, the type of professional relationship that you were describing would for me be the equivalent of hobby Nirvana.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:48 PM   #3
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

It seems like backward logic to me. It seems like you should charge a premium if you guarantee a client he's the only one that day. That would be something I would pay more for if there was a way I actually knew it was true. But on the other hand I probably don't want to see the same girl weekly either. Maybe every other week.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 05:00 PM   #4
Roy Wally
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Analeese, I think it would be great to be the only client the provider sees for the day. And as L.A. said, it would make more sense to charge a premium for this v.s. a discount.
I tend to request earlier appointments with the 'hope' that I am at least the first client she sees that day.
One particular provider I see for early appointments sometimes will have just washed her long hair, it's still damp and smells divinely of shampoo or conditioner. I love that. I am scrubbed squeaky clean and it's nice to know they are too. And yes I realize early doesn't guarantee fresh and clean with all providers.
Yes, it would mean a lot if I knew that the provider only saw one person a day, and I had that spot filled. No pun there.
Roy Wally is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 05:26 PM   #5
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

How could you know it's true?

In my case its very much true...im working full-time 6days a week...finding it even difficult to find time to screen my new potential clients at times...

I have some more interesting thoughts and ideas on this topic..

I'm not too keen on the idea of charging a premium per say....but it sounds like it's something to consider and that some guys may not mind this...

I'll post my other thoughts and ideas here soon...just getting off work..need to get my phone on a charger and decompress
Old 08-03-2017, 05:34 PM   #6
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Hookers lie.
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 05:39 PM   #7
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentBick View Post
Hookers lie.
This is not the thread for negativity or trolling...

People lie in general not just hookers..but Not everyone does...some people actually keep things honest and can keep it real...hence this thread right now..

If you don't have anything positive to add to this topic please just don't comment because this was a serious and legitimate topic..
Old 08-03-2017, 05:48 PM   #8
DentBick
BANNED

I have lots of positive things to say. Unfortunately, none of it has to do with the honesty of hookers.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:00 PM   #9
Trespasser
Girthy

Encounters: 4

I also concur that charging a premium has the psychological effect of making it at least seem more rare or exclusive. That's true of all luxury goods. If you still want to drop the rate as a reward for repeat business, then drop the price of every 4th session, so that the average rate matches the discount you were aiming for. If he keeps coming back every week for months on end, then consider the flat lower rate, just for him, every time.

Putting a premium on a barrier to entry will also mean you have less potential new client screenings. The ones that do come through are more likely to be a serious inquiry.
Trespasser is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:11 PM   #10
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have lots of positive things to say. Unfortunately, none of it has to do with the honesty of hookers.
Mkay..well thanks for all the positive things you've said to contribute to this topic...
Old 08-03-2017, 06:23 PM   #11
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trespasser View Post
I also concur that charging a premium has the psychological effect of making it at least seem more rare or exclusive. That's true of all luxury goods. If you still want to drop the rate as a reward for repeat business, then drop the price of every 4th session, so that the average rate matches the discount you were aiming for. If he keeps coming back every week for months on end, then consider the flat lower rate, just for him, every time.

Putting a premium on a barrier to entry will also mean you have less potential new client screenings. The ones that do come through are more likely to be a serious inquiry.
Ok...sounds like a premium might be a fine option. It makes sense to me..i just was thinking that since I'm not hurting for money and I think 150/hr is still alot of money for someone to make...plus my day job income. I really hobby because I enjoy it not because I have to.

I even thought about something for those who are truly interested in a situation like I mentioned where they know without a doubt they will be the only appt that day possibly prearranging something...like if you want the 150/hr rate possibly paying 600 and then we have a weekly appt that's kinda set throughout the month...i have times in the AM quite early though... and in the PM. These are just some thoughts ...pretty sure not everyone would be trusting of this type of arrangement or interested in seeing someone repeatedly like that..but just an idea..

I'm having a hard time keeping up with communications...and having things already set would allow me more time to focus on the really fun part of the hobby (getting pretty and the actual appt).

I don't get hardly anyone that contacts me that doesn't actually schedule. The guys contacting me are pretty aware of me and what to expect and aren't usually into the game playing...
Old 08-03-2017, 06:26 PM   #12
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Guys what are your thoughts of being the only appt a girl has in a day?

Would you consider a regular weekly visit if this were the case?

Im thinking of dropping my hourly rate to 150(maybe) if I thought there might be some interest in guys who want to be more exclusive...or for those guys who are looking for that special lady who doesn't have a revolving door.

Just want to see what y'all had to say on the topic...

Tell them their the only one, but schedule how ever many you're willing to fuck in a day.

If they're that delusion, who gives a shit?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:32 PM   #13
DentBick
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Mkay..well thanks for all the positive things you've said to contribute to this topic...
You are MOST welcome.

Btw, if you start a threAD asking people what they think of your one dick a day discount, expect answers you don't like. Because as already said, that shit makes absolutely no sense what so ever. When you wanna sell a lot of something you make it cheaper, when you wanna keep it more exclusive you raise the price. But you're using hooker logic so it's not surprising you don't get it. Just like you say you're honest. Well so, your idea of honesty might make as much sense as your lower pricing on one dick a day.

Charge whatever you want, don't say who you are or aren't fucking that day and leave the "honesty" out of it. I'm not telling you how to run your business, but I know that that strategy works out best for most providers. Telling us we are the only dick you had that day sounds like a hustle. Plain and simple.

And if you weren't hurting for money, you wouldn't be pitching these ideas in coed. Hashtag honesty.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:34 PM   #14
DentBick
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Tell them their the only one, but schedule how ever many you're willing to fuck in a day.

If they're that delusion, who gives a shit?
Thanck you.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:37 PM   #15
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanck you.
What's your other handle?

Or what was your handle before a ban?