Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48622
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down ARE "WE" ADULTS....? (a little note to the TROLLS of Eccie)

Dear Trolls,

I know you have nothing else better to do, then to stir up some trouble.
First CurvyKatie, you have always tried getting too me, but I am much stronger than you are and you will NOT take that power away from me.

It is pretty damn sad that someone has that much time on their hands that they have to send EMAILS trolling, stalking, bashing and make fun of others.

Please make a donation of $200 when you pass GO and enjoy taking the course all over again on how to behave like an adult!

I already have my suspicions on the TROLL! It's truly sad when a grown woman feels the need to keep going at people.

Sincerely yours,
Cyndi Lyn
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:10 AM   #2
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

CK pulled her Showcase and asked that her ECCIE account to be disabled BECAUSE of trolls contacting her, so might be unlikely to respond here.

Why would she waste valuable providing time trolling you, L2P? You say these are emails, not PMs? Emails can be spoofed and hacked. How can you be sure it's actually her?

Have you been emailing back? Ignoring works much better when at odds with someone, and won't further stoke the fire. Fact of life is that we all have fans and detractors.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:23 AM   #3
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Cyndi, I can't understand if you are including Katie in your description or saying that you were both victims of the same troll. Can you clarify, please? Katie's had it hard enough, she doesn't need unwarranted criticism.

I read it as you and CK both got trolled, and you had suspicions the troll was a female. Clearly Fancy read it another way and when I re-read I wasn't sure.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:24 AM   #4
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Someone’s business is slow.
Look at your post, and ask yourself why?
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:39 AM   #5
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Cyndi, I can't understand if you are including Katie in your description or saying that you were both victims of the same troll. Can you clarify, please? Katie's had it hard enough, she doesn't need unwarranted criticism.

I read it as you and CK both got trolled, and you had suspicions the troll was a female. Clearly Fancy read it another way and when I re-read I wasn't sure.
L2P's post was a wee bit confusing, but to me it impugns both CK and some unnamed troll/trollette. If that's incorrect, L2P needs to make it crystal clear asap.

I mean no disrespect to any lady, but I fail to understand the necessity of these types of threads, and IMHO they do FAR more harm than good in terms of public relations for an OP. I understand the frustration and the need to vent, but wouldn't it be better if member disputes that don't directly affect provider service or reputation be handled OFF the open forums?

But what do I know? It's Easter, and in the spirit of forgiveness, I'm going to go have some spirits. (In about 21 minutes. )
Old 03-31-2018, 10:59 AM   #6
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Hold on. Editing...
Old 03-31-2018, 11:03 AM   #7
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok...so seems like there is some confusion here....My apologies.

I am NOT saying that CK is trolling...I am saying the the TROLLS (in general) are getting out of hand and its disturbing that these TROLLS who got CK upset to get off the board are doing their best to do what they can to keep trolling.

As of this morning I received an email....of course from a fake email address....but I have seen this email address before and have put 2 n 2 together.....NO it is NOT CK....as that is not what I had implied.

My main point is.....where the fuck are the ADULTS???
Old 03-31-2018, 11:04 AM   #8
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
Dear Trolls (meaning more than one),

I know you have nothing else better to do, then to stir up some trouble.
First CurvyKatie, then you have always tried getting too me, but I am much stronger than you are and you will NOT take that power away from me.

It is pretty damn sad that someone has that much time on their hands that they have to send EMAILS trolling, stalking, bashing and make fun of others.

Please make a donation of $200 when you pass GO and enjoy taking the course all over again on how to behave like an adult!

I already have my suspicions on the TROLL, I think it's a certain disgraced LPMOW! It's truly sad when a grown woman feels the need to keep going at people.

Sincerely yours,
Cyndi Lyn

My edits in red (if they worked). This is how I read it at first.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:

I am NOT saying that CK is trolling...I am saying the the TROLLS (in general) are getting out of hand and its disturbing that these TROLLS who got CK upset to get off the board are doing their best to do what they can to keep trolling.

As of this morning I received an email....of course from a fake email address....but I have seen this email address before and have put 2 n 2 together.....NO it is NOT CK....as that is not what I had implied.

I got it, Cyndi...that's what I thought you meant...actually posted the above while you were responding. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:10 AM   #10
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Is ECCIE here for bashing purposes, making fun of others...

OR

Is ECCIE here to explore each other?

Come one people...enough is enough....That is what I am saying....Have fun and mind your own business and stop messing up others because YOU "TROLLS" think that you are the all mighty GOD.

Well, let me tell you something.....you my dear are NOT GOD and never will be.

CARRY ON and HAVE FUN!!
Old 03-31-2018, 11:11 AM   #11
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Well, you DID imply that CK was a problem, L2P, whether you meant to or not. If I took this wrong, so could others with the way it was written. You really should be more careful how you words things, punctuate and PROOFREAD, as this could have turned nasty really quickly if the other lady had taken offense. Too much kitty infighting on ECCIE.

Yes, I am chastising you a wee bit, as clear communication prevents SO many problems! Hate me if you must, but I stand by what I've said.

Carry on.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:11 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

But what do I know? It's Easter, and in the spirit of taint, I'm going to go have some taint. (In about 21 minutes. )

Fixed it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 11:12 AM   #13
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I got it, Cyndi...that's what I thought you meant...actually posted the above while you were responding. Thanks for clarifying.
welcome
Old 03-31-2018, 11:17 AM   #14
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Well, you DID imply that CK was a problem, L2P, whether you meant to or not. If I took this wrong, so could others with the way it was written. You really should be more careful how you words things, punctuate and PROOFREAD, as this could have turned nasty really quickly if the other lady had taken offense. Too much kitty infighting on ECCIE.

Yes, I am chastising you a wee bit, as clear communication prevents SO many problems! Hate me if you must, but I stand by what I've said.

Carry on.
Sorry Fancy....communication is much better in person....unfortunately not everything can be taken care of in person.
Me-English major?.....Nope and never will be. Those will just have to luv me for who I am....nothing more and nothing less.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:23 AM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry Fancy....communication is much better in person....unfortunately not everything can be taken care of in person.
Me-English major?.....Nope and never will be. Those will just have to luv me for who I am....nothing more and nothing less.

Hugs, hon. My holiday wish is that we ALL be more cautions and thoughtful about our ECCIE expressions, as words can wound worse than weapons and start wars. (And be unintentionally funny, too, as in the above memes! )

HOPPY EASTER!!! Peace (or maybe a piece ) and prosperity to everyone! (And Playboy Bunny taint for pyramider.)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women