Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
Breakinghearts101
Gaining Momentum

User ID: 121220
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up I have been ROBBED... by a review

Hello to the ECCIE community,
I recently joined this review board and if your new like me you know how some hobbyists (not all, they're are some great guys) will try and use a review to have their way....

My last review was from a hobbyist who tried to use a bad review as leverage or should I say blackmail to get his way with me, initially we agreed on 250 for the hour, when he arrived he wanted me to do a long list of services which was fine but when the hour was over he told me he needed $40 for his cab ride home, I was totally shocked when he said if I didn't he would write a bad review and ruin my name and reputation on this review board, I was so upset I didn't know what to do I told him no way and that he could not have my donation back, he repeated that he would "do me in" because I was new on the review board and he walked out, I felt totally helpless...

I spoke to a close friend(also a VP) about my incident and she explained that this happens sometimes and the only thing to do is be nice and polite about the situation, but also be assertive and firm with your client. To all those ladies out there who have fallen victim to this I feel for you...

my question to the board:
Is this what I should be expecting on this review board or is this just one asshole ???

Feedback is appreciated. Thank you R.M.
Breakinghearts101 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #2
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

He's a wanker, tell him to fuck off...Let him write his false review, if you have a good reputation for yourself then guys will see through the bullshit. x
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

To be truthful if it was fake I think he would've slammed you a lot harder. It certainly didn't do you in. What are you trying to say is fake about it anyway.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=385869
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

My wife sees to the point, and while she's a being a bit cheeky and is in need of a good hard fucking to lighten her mood, that shouldn't detract from her point...that being that if true, your statements will be born out in time and your reputation will not be damaged by anything said here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #5
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Rebecka...hang in there. You'll be ok!!
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #6
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

-_-
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #7
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

but, but, but,
It was raining and I didn't want to walk home. Do you know how long it takes for my fur to dry?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #8
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
but, but, but,
It was raining and I didn't want to walk home. Do you know how long it takes for my fur to dry?
Hairless cats are definitely the way forward...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #9
johnniewalkerblack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Don't worry about the a-holes. Do your best. Get good reviews and you'll be alright.
johnniewalkerblack is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
Griffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I truly believe this happened to you. In society, women have always had the "POWER OF THE P****Y". Now comes ECCIE and the Review. The Review has now flipped this power back to the male. And as in society, this hobby has it's A**-holes. There are accounts of other Hobbyist trying to get Providers to discount their Donations based on the exchange of writing a good review. The system is ripe for abuse! The Griffin Question of the Day should be "how do we monitor and address this abuse?"

On the opposite side, as a Hobbyist, three of my last four Providers have begged for a good review. I was going to do a review, it would have been respectful and true, until they pressured me to write the review. One Provider wants me to email my review to her prior to me posting on ECCIE. What the F***. (she told me that she has a way to read the ROS that is normally hidden from Providers.) In my 25 years as a Hobbyist, this new occurence has made the end of my recent dates less fun. Less of a date and more of a business transaction.

In a national forum thread, I commented on the addition to ECCIE for Providers to review Hobbyist. If ECCIE were to consent, this may bring the abuse of reviewers to a halt.

I have admired your showcase for a few weeks. A heart breaker for sure. Best of luck!

the Griffin
Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Hairless cats are definitely the way forward...
Don't forget to subscribe to The boardman experience. There is an article in there on this very subject. I'll even give you the VSHD "very special hooktard discount".

Linck below
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:41 PM   #12
Big Lou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Yeah...I checked out your showcase and emailed you. I didn't even get a response back so...meh!!

If you step up your tcb/customer service and always provide consistently good sessions, one bad review won't hurt you too bad.

Who takes a cab to see a provider anyway?
Big Lou is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #13
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

He is an ass and many of the guys here try to use this board as some sort of leverage, just smile, ignore them and get them the hell out, also keep your funds, lol.

Assholes come in all colors, ijs.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #14
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

He is just one asshole. Not every guy is like that. You just need to make sure you screen really good. You did your part and that's all you can offer...if he wants to be a dickhead and mess with you because you're new...don't let him. One bad review isn't going to hurt your business. You're new and being new will keep you busy I promise you...plus you're not ugly or fat so your phone will ring and ring and ring LOL!!! Just be nice and respectful and you'll do fine. Every new girl is bound to have at least one asshole show up. Be careful and I hope this helps.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #15
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I hope people don't assume we believe every review we read.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women