Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2011, 01:16 AM   #1
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Talking Review: Fucked by 52 pro's and 1 amateur and a zebra

Review: Savannah saved the day
Date: Sunday Night
Provider: The Dallas Cowboys
Phone: If I only had it!!!!!
Email Address: jerry.jones@dallascowboys.com
URL / Website: http://www.dallascowboys.com/
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Randol Mill & Legends way
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: teasing, ass fucking, upselling, emotional torture, some mind blowing voyeurism, MSOG, cock sucking.....the menu is endless!
Fee: Tickets + 40 for parking + 40 for the beverages to make it through such a long event.
Hair Length and Color: the full gamut
Smoking Status: Smokin just enough to keep you coming back for more!
Ethnic Background: white, black, irish, ...pretty much a rainbow.
Physical Description: Most of them are pretty fit, except that fat fucking amateur of a defensive coordinator.
The Rest of the Story: I was gonna just watch it on video, but circumstances changed and I was part of the 95,952 people in attendance for this orgy.

1) It took an hour to get through security and get into the stadium. The staff is undermanned, but at least they utilize profiling.

2) Upselling. The prices are outrageous. $6 for a soft drink, $8.50 for a beer, and $12 for a shot of patron. And no nudity! The strip clubs are a better deal than this! However, the amenities are nice and it does have the best TV in the world. Parking? Just face it.. You're getting fucked. how much fucking do you want before you even get out of the car? shit!

3) Tony Romo is a beautiful man capable of making some really great passes. The offense put up 34 points. That should be enough. It really should.

4) The defense blew and choked and gagged. They gave up 37 points. Really? They really showed their ass and it was not pretty.

5) The fat fucking amateur defensive coordinator, Rob Ryan.

He has some moves and a few tricks up his sleeve, but he is so predictable, especially late in the game. I KNOW THIS. But he still ass fucks all of us without a cover. Jerry, his pimp, needs to lose him. Every week it is the same thing. 4th quarter lead and he goes into "prevent mode". All that does is prevent you from winning fucking ball games. Every team in the league knows how to score in 8 plays against it. Why quit doing what was working for the first 3 quarters!!!!! Dipshit. Get a haircut, lose some weight, coach a college team. You are not a pro. It is not in your blood. Shut your yap, you loudmouth bitch. you ain't shit.

6) Getting fucked by a Zebra - The official with the number 19 chose to make some pathetic calls to help the Giants in timely situations to sway the game. And the timeout at the end to ice the kicker was late on purpose so they could do a repeat performance of last week. Absolutely a sickening moment. Watching his face, I could tell he was lying when he would explain some of the flags thrown and some of the flags that were "not penalties after all". Shit..... I bet your mom is in the hospital too!

7) Jason Garrett - is actually getting better. I have been screaming for the bootleg to be run on first down all season long once we are "in the red zone". Ya see? It fucking works!!!! But at the end of the game, he was a clock watcher and called the same old predictable plays. Felix right, Felix left, penalty on 3rd down, subsequently toss it laterally when the offensive line folds like a cheap suit, and expect someone to pick up 15 all on their own. He has got to quit being so predictable. every session is the same at the end as the last 4 coaches. I miss finishing on top, dammit!!!

8) The rest of the team. A nice mix of talent and beauty, but few workhorses and too many that don't put in the time to learn some discipline. Pros should not make the mistakes they do. They feel entitled to it when they should be grateful for the chance to earn it. Part of the blame falls back to the coaches. You treat them like prima donnas and they will play that way.

9) The cheerleaders - bait & switch. They should at least strip down to a thong to make something worthwhile out of going to Arlington. Their appearances are far too brief and they are isolated from the patrons.

10) Jerry Jones is a successful pimp. 95,952 people were in attendance. Sunday Night football is very popular and the TV deal is really good. For those who follow such things and care to know, he does have a brand he puts on the folks that work for him.
Look for this symbol:

In the end, my ass hurt, my ball cap was broken, I was throwing shit around in anger and the money I spent could have been spent getting blown in a strip club.

I am not going back!

Recommendation: NO!

Moved from Alerts. This is not an alert. - staff
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #2
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

"He has some moves and a few tricks up his sleeve, but he is so predictable, especially late in the game. I KNOW THIS. But he still ass fucks all of us without a cover. Jerry, his pimp, needs to lose him. "

that and the brand mark are greatness.....

this should have gone co-ed just for the temporary exposure.

sorry bout your ball cap...

if you were even remotely attracted to me, I might give you a pity bj, but then again, I might not.

ah ha ha ha ha.

(ok, that was just mean)

Sorry bout them boys. That fuck needs to use some of his millions to get his shit surgically minimized so he can represent dem boys properly. I wouldn't want to listen to him either, mainly cuz he reminds me of:

Here's another pic that makes you wonder what the hell...but if it was taken before the one you posted JG, then maybe he's loosing weight and making shitty choices cuz he's fucking hungry.....LOL
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

HOW ABOUT THEM TEXANS..
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #4
slims099
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Fucking unbelievable meltdown, yet again. Not sure what to make of it, but dayyyum our Secondary is horrible!
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 85

Best REVIEW EVER!! off my list right now....
killswitch321 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:12 PM   #6
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Well done JGW! I haven't been back either. Maybe when skills and character improve.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

i remember seeing her back in the early to mid 90's, when she was at the top of her game...seems like ages ago. definitely a 'must-see' back then. she might still be there if she had a better pimp.
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #8
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

She was better when she went topless, now she rarely even gives a top view anymore. (refering to the deathstar)

I think what we have here is the GPS gone overboard with an ala carte menu and no hope for a GFE time. There is an illusion there, but the passion is sure lacking.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
Jazzplayer
Valued Poster

Classic. Brilliant. How many situps does Rob Ryan do per day?
Jazzplayer is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #10
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Been watching the cowboys since the 60's. Now my favorite phrase is "Fuckin Cowboys!!"

O yes, and "Are you fuckin' shittin' me??"
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #11
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

nice review, pimp Jerry Jones has got to go
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #12
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Seems Like Old Times....

...I used to schedule with her during the 60's and 70's when she started developing these disgraceful habits. That fu*king bitch has always had these teasing, clockwatching, won't deliver ways. Early on when Landry was her "manager," he'd shut it down and go into the "prevent" cock-blocking mode any time she got a 3 point lead. Why tf do you think that Jolly Roger was the king of the cumbacks? At least there was a semblance of a defense and the g/d QB could drive her ass down the field and pull it out (stick it in?) before the crowd prematurely ejaculated - some of the time.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We had "Fucking Cowboys," before Boston had "Bucky Fucking Dent!"

p.s., JGW, great thread, er, review!
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #13
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Hilarious But so true!! Good one
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:45 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The cowgirls are no better than a .500 team. Jerry Jones really does not want to win. Winning costs too much. He can make better bank by staying mediocre and pimping up his product and promoting it than to actually go for the win. By being mediocre Jerry can remain the face of the franchise. If the 'girls win then the coach and star players become the face of the franchise. Jerry is a money making ego maniac.

Be real . . . if Jerry is half as smart as the sheep believe then why does he continue to make the same mistakes repeatedly?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:49 PM   #15
Tx Noob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Shit, and I thought I was fat!!
Tx Noob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women