Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2019, 10:13 AM   #1
Thaiman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Subamp information trade

Hello gentlemen I am back. I have gathered a lot of new Intel. As everybody knows funds are limited to a lot of people. So I am willing to exchange information for information. I will exchange one place for one place. As many know my information is on the money. I will do this through text for arlington grand prairie irving and dallas. I will not reply to the place behind spring creek. You must give the place the girls name and service. I don't care about the place behind spring creek. It has been reviewed to many times.
Thaiman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 01:16 PM   #2
Quark
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

This board is for sharing information. Do not negotiate. If you do not want to freely share info, stop typing! You have violated the spirit of this site.
Quark is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:28 PM   #3
Night Court
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Dumb. I have information too. I post about it for everyone to know. That’s what this site is about. People message me all the time. I tell them what I know without expecting anything in return.
Night Court is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:30 PM   #4
Thaiman
Valued Poster

Problem is when you post information everybody gets on you for fight club rules. The other 100 emails I get are say the place behind spring creek and have gave nothing to this site. They are looking for a free ride. If they want the information I am happy to give it to them. If everybody wants free information that's fine. Try the one behind spring creek it's great hj bj cfs. There's your free information. That helped a lot of people
Old 10-06-2019, 03:33 PM   #5
Thaiman
Valued Poster

I tell you what I say screw the fight club rules. Later tonight I will post a full list of ever massage place and nail salon in arlington irving mansfield grand prairie. Every girls name and what they do and charge. Let's see once they find out about the list how long it takes them to stop providing. I will start compiling now
Old 10-06-2019, 04:26 PM   #6
Thaiman
Valued Poster

Here is part 1 of the list arlington. Happy feet matlock ami's massage pioneer foot spa cooper and sublet full service same person owns all 3. The lady with the tattoo. Everything is on the menu. Hand job blowjob bbfscim. No condom are used here they love it bare. Sunshine massage cooper hj and bbbjcim be prepared for high upsell. Massage place behind springcreek on cooper hj and full sex available. Angel massage hand job only one girl that does it there. Foot spa cooper by tj max only the fat lady does hand job. China day spa hj than by a couple ladies better looking ladies than most places. Foot spa on Collins and bardin no action. Foot master on collins hj and tit play. They prefer cash. Happy feet collins and 303 no action but cute lady. Max relax cooper tit play with summer and hand job once she trusts you. Max relax 303 and 360 DIY. 360 massage hj bj bbfs. Office place across from 360 massage high upsell hopefully the police will read this and shut them down. Bigfoot massage 360 and trinity Jenny hj and killer bbbjcims. Nail salons first nails Arkansas and roosevelt hj this lady will scare the shit out of you. Nail salons nail salon across from cowboy stadium hj. Brothel on 303 with young mexican girl. Office complex next to Hy massage. Average girl 18 to 24. Hy massage hand job. The place behind hy massage hand job blow job cfs. That's the arlington list no need to contact me they will not be answered
Old 10-06-2019, 04:30 PM   #7
Thaiman
Valued Poster

Arlington put 2 spa taque little road cute girl hand job full sex. Massage in strict draping if you try anything they will call the police.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:46 PM   #8
Diabetes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Bro you gotta reformat these posts. Unreadable as is

Brothel on 303 with young mexican girl. Interested in more info on this
Diabetes is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 04:56 PM   #9
Thaiman
Valued Poster

I did it from my phone. If people want the information they will figure it out
Old 10-06-2019, 05:20 PM   #10
Diabetes
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiman View Post
I did it from my phone. If people want the information they will figure it out
Give me the info on the latina please and ty
Old 10-06-2019, 05:21 PM   #11
Diabetes
Valued Poster

You don't have any addresses or phone numbers. Is the Mexican girl at a place behind hy massage? Behind in what direction? What are you even talking about
Old 10-06-2019, 05:22 PM   #12
Diabetes
Valued Poster

How do we find the place when all you say is "office complex?"

No wonder nobody wants to share info with you, this is worthless
Old 10-06-2019, 05:34 PM   #13
Thaiman
Valued Poster

I think I will keep my information to myself. Mods please remove this list
Old 10-06-2019, 05:37 PM   #14
Thaiman
Valued Poster

Nobody wants to share that's why I already have 24 PM with trading information. Research bro all these places have ads. The Hispanic place has been there for over 5 years
Old 10-07-2019, 05:52 AM   #15
GrampsAMPs
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

“this lady will scare the shit out of you. “ what?
GrampsAMPs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women