Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
Doris day
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162231
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Online travel sites?

Does anyone use Hotwire or any of the other online sites? Does anyone see any potential problems or threats in using them?
Doris day is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
V3rt1g0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris day View Post
Does anyone use Hotwire or any of the other online sites? Does anyone see any potential problems or threats in using them?

My sister loves Hotwire for hotels. She gets terrific deals, and in many cases booking at the last minute can work in your favor. The only drawback is that the hotel room may not be precisely the area you'd like. It all depends on who has empty rooms at a given time, and how much they'll negotiate to fill them.
V3rt1g0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
Guest051014-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

We have been using KAYAK for years. They seem the cheapest and most reliable.
Guest051014-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #4
Dr. Dirt
Registered Member

I've been using Hotwire for hotels in recent months, and have had no problems with them or the hotels, and in fact have been pleasantly surprised by some of the hotels & bargains I've found through them.
Dr. Dirt is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
Tango1
Registered Member

I've had great success with Hotwire.
They offer excellent deals and I have had
Four star hotels for the price of two or three
Stars.
Tango1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:12 AM   #6
Amber Raynne
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 195953
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Great rooms cheap prices

ive used hotwire in the past I've gotten great rooms for cheap but if you don't know your city well you could end up in a great room without work for the night because of the hotel. I say know your city because then you can kind of determine which hotel is which before you get the room if its too ritzy at least here the guys are scared off, because they have to past the lobby of nosey patrons and employees. you need to find a room with its own entrance if you can find a great hotel like that then hotwire is a great choice.
Good luck
Amber Raynne is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #7
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

I use www.biddingtraveler.com

It's a priceline bidding tool...you can save between 50-70% off of what other sites list...depending on time of year/special events, etc. Works similar to hotwire...only you have a choice of actual hotels that have previously been used for a given area/star value.

The site will list hotels travelers have won bids on for a selected city/area/star value...how much was bid...if they won the bid or lost...and dates of their travel.

NOTE: the savings will depend on time of year...availability...and if there are any special events during your dates of travel.

I go online to hotwire or hotels.com and look at rates they post for available hotels for my dates of travel...then log into bidding traveler...select the area I intend to stay...see if any of those hotels are listed for the star value I want...if so, I select the hotel...start my bid at 50% of what is listed on the other sites...and list the max amount I want to pay.

If the hotel is not available...bidding traveler will issue you the next best hotel of equal or greater value. I've always been more than pleased with hotels I've won.

One time I bid on a hotel in the Houston Galleria area for a 3.5 star hotel @ $49/night...didn't get the hotel I bid on...but they gave me the Intercontinental Hotel...which was an awesome room!!

PM me if you need any help!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
vman4tgirl
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I use trip advisior and find that the reviews are quite accurate. And the deals are good too. Priceline works good too as long as you arent too picky about the room you want.
vman4tgirl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women