Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #1
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Prayers go to the ECCIE comunnity down at the golf

In an effort to try to change subjects I want to send a shout out to the peeps, playas and providers down at the coast. Take precautions my friends.
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:31 AM   #2
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Courses are indeed going to be hit hard.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:33 AM   #3
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Don't worry. I have my Putter firmly in hand
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:04 AM   #4
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'd choose the 3rd floor at TopGolf.
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:13 AM   #5
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Tsk, tsk, tsk....when are ppl around here gonna start proofing their posts before hitting SEND? Guess it's just par for the course, huh?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:38 AM   #6
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Greens may be a little damp...just remember not to raise your club to the Big Guy in protest.
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 11:06 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I was getting ready to fuck a Provider in a sand trap, when she told me I couldn't "ground my club".. I told her "Bitch, I'd rather stick my club in the hole up on the green, I'm sure it's tighter than your Bitch-Ass Pussy"!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #8
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Aceing that hole in one takes hard work.

Quote:
The Rules of Bedroom Golf:

Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play, normally one club and two balls.

Play on course must be approved by the owner of the hole.

Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out.

For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.

Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole.

Object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the owner is satisfied play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play again.

It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival. Experienced players will normally take time to admire the entire course, paying special attention to well formed mounds and bunkers.

Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset owners have been known to damage a players equipment for this reason.

Players are encouraged to have proper rain gear, just in case.

Players should not assume that the course is in shape to play at all times. Players may be embarrassed if they find the course temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternate means of play when this is the case.

Players should assume their match has been properly scheduled particularly when playing a new course for the 1st time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else is playing what they considered a private course.

The owner of the course is responsible for the pruning of any bushes, which may reduce the visibility of the hole.

Players are strongly advised to get the owners permission before attempting to play the backside.

Slow play is encouraged, however, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace at the owners request.

It is considered an outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 02:47 PM   #9
CG2014
Premium Access

Question

Why does it make landfall, then heads back southeast toward water, goes back on water and then turns north to north east and makes landfall again?

What it makes turn back toward the gulf?
Old 08-25-2017, 03:21 PM   #10
Super Sonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Why does it make landfall, then heads back southeast toward water, goes back on water and then turns north to north east and makes landfall again?

I'm sure you can list all the variables in the weather conditions it would take for that to happen, but the short and simple answer is there is no foolproof way to predict what a hurricane or tornado will do. When I was young a tornado went down a street in our neighborhood and destroyed every house on one side of the street except one. The lone survivor sat in the midst of rubble on both sides and had no detectable damage whatsoever. Weird as hell.
Super Sonic is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 03:46 PM   #11
CG2014
Premium Access

Well, I know one thing,

don't mess with mother nature and don't underestimate it.

If I were anywhere in the path of it, I would had left for northern cities like Dallas or even gone out of state already.

I have friends in Houston that left on tuesday and are in California and Arizona and Nevada.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:14 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

As soon as Harvey makes landfall it will start losing power. The only way Harvey will bounce back into the Gulf would be a high pressure system that will push it back. At that time Harvey will most likely be downgraded to a tropical storm.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #13
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
As soon as Harvey makes landfall it will start losing power. The only way Harvey will bounce back into the Gulf would be a high pressure system that will push it back. At that time Harvey will most likely be downgraded to a tropical storm.
Why do the news always put a poor dude in the middle of the storm to show how bad it is ... they had this dude standing on the beach while the winds were hitting crazy speeds
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:58 PM   #14
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownfellow View Post
Why do the news always put a poor dude in the middle of the storm to show how bad it is ... they had this dude standing on the beach while the winds were hitting crazy speeds
Someone got to bring updated information to the masses.

Harvey is now a Category 4 Hurricane: 2nd to most strongest hurricane on the Saffir–Simpson hurricane wind scale with wind speeds between 130–156 mph.

It's about 55 miles ESE of Corpus Christi and it will make landfall in about 5-6 hours.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:12 PM   #15
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
There are High Pressure systems over Colorado and Arizona moving this way being pushed by upper-level winds (the jet stream). When the High Pressure systems get here they will push it back out over water. Just my guess from looking at the weather maps.

Edit: It could also just be the upper-level wind flow that is northwest-to-southeast.
billw1032 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women