Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60243
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48402
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2020, 01:28 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default As the country reopens it is looking like BBFS with a stranger may be safer than going to a movie.

In a recent sampling 1 in 3 that were tested were found to have the COVID19 virus as well as to be non symptomatic.

Considering a cough or sneeze can send it 2-4 times farther than the previous guidelines of 6ft distancing restaurants, bars, theaters and grocery stores are going to present more risk than sport fucking without protection.

Considering the average age of the largest population of guys that hobby, throwing caution to the wind between the sheets will probably be a growing trend. Most of that risk can be treated.

There has never been a time in hobby history where such a huge volume of Cash Hungry CoEds, strippers, waitresses, bartenders, single moms and even the girls next door are going to turn to the oldest profession in history and get on their backs to work towards getting back on their feet.

Personally, I'm not ready to cross that line yet but the prospects are mighty appealing. Probably greater opportunity that I've seen outside of Houston 1999-2002.

I've identified at least 5 18-21yo HWP spinners and TOS that can be bedded in the $150-$160 per meet range. There is no way it won't have an impact on the hobby.

If I can just get my hands on a case of rapid result tests before my birthday next month.......... If Bezos wants to redeem himself he needs to be lining them up!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 04:38 PM   #2
casa-nova
Valued Poster

Encounters: 103

Joel Goodson : You know, Bill, there's one thing I learned in all my years. Sometimes you just gotta say, "What the fuck, make your move."

Risky Business (1983)
Tom Cruise: Joel Goodson
casa-nova is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 04:59 PM   #3
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
In a recent sampling 1 in 3 that were tested were found to have the COVID19 virus as well as to be non symptomatic.

Considering a cough or sneeze can send it 2-4 times farther than the previous guidelines of 6ft distancing restaurants, bars, theaters and grocery stores are going to present more risk than sport fucking without protection.
That's leaving out the fact that the sport fucker being active and more exposed to others is far more likely to be a carrier of the virus.

Basically you'd end up with two undesirable results.
Sirgenerous is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 10:08 AM   #4
nuglet
Valued Poster

with some, that not necessarily an "undesirable" result.. just sayin'
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 11:09 AM   #5
Goddess Ambika
TANTRA GODDESS

User ID: 326663
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's all great to have high repeat rate, were there is a very high mutual trust, which even if there wasn't a thing like this.
Goddess Ambika is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:50 PM   #6
EarlDnMe
Registered Member

All the more reason to stay with those we trust the most. I intend to stay with my small circle of providers that I know I can trust and support them with all the resources I have to share.

I'm just getting back into hobbying so my circle of trusted providers reaches from the tip of my thumb, around the back of my hand, and back to the tip of my index finger. But I hope to branch out soon.

FWIW... I'd pay$2.50 for a gallon of gas made from American Crude Oil. I'd pay the girl next door or the bartender the same as a verified provider if the service & respect were the same. But I don't think it will be. My daddy used to tell me, "You get what you pay for". And I've generally found that to be true. I love a good bargain but it's rarely a real bargain. So I'll keep shopping where I think I'll get the best returnn on my investment. My daddy also said "A fool and his money are soon parted." I miss your wisdom daddy, but I'm now old enough to know better and still young enough to do it anyway.

Let's all stay safe and Happy hobbying!!!

TNT
EarlDnMe is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 10:02 AM   #7
jabe18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

You take a chance in life every time you take a breath
jabe18 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 10:56 AM   #8
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlDnMe View Post
All the more reason to stay with those we trust the most. I intend to stay with my small circle of providers that I know I can trust and support them with all the resources I have to share.

I'm just getting back into hobbying so my circle of trusted providers reaches from the tip of my thumb, around the back of my hand, and back to the tip of my index finger. But I hope to branch out soon.

FWIW... I'd pay$2.50 for a gallon of gas made from American Crude Oil. I'd pay the girl next door or the bartender the same as a verified provider if the service & respect were the same. But I don't think it will be. My daddy used to tell me, "You get what you pay for". And I've generally found that to be true. I love a good bargain but it's rarely a real bargain. So I'll keep shopping where I think I'll get the best returnn on my investment. My daddy also said "A fool and his money are soon parted." I miss your wisdom daddy, but I'm now old enough to know better and still young enough to do it anyway.

Let's all stay safe and Happy hobbying!!!

TNT
?

A small circle of providers I know I can trust? Either you're a provider or you haven't been in the hobby very long.

Even if there were such a thing the mere fact that they are providers means they are seeing others who you can't trust.

How can the world suddenly be so void of common sense?
Sirgenerous is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:48 AM   #9
shelby
Shelby Duchess of Austin

User ID: 17959
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Covid-19 virus is live and well in your semen, sperm, gizz, etc. You can't fix stupid! Wear a condom on everything and a mask. No bareback anything if you have half a brain.
shelby is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:28 AM   #10
winn dixie
BANNED

I wont meet with anyone unless they have donned full hazmat suits and scuba air masks and tanks
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 11:24 AM   #11
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

COVID-19 is found in semen however they are unsure if it can spread from one person to another thru seman. But - you have to get within 6 feet to perform the act and that's where the virus can get you. Now if someone can perform the act without getting in the 6ft range -- do let us know!
Inquiring minds,ya know.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...ew-coronavirus
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #12
TStar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

AE: I'm afraid I have to get within 6 inches, not 6 feet.
TStar is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 04:32 PM   #13
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

$150? Sounds like a recipe for disaster

as someone said earlier you get what you pay for not every bargain is truly a bargain
Sienna91 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women