Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2016, 03:24 PM   #1
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Default hobby guy was brutally murdered by 2 hoes and 2 black pimps

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/p...eridien-hotel/
Surveillance footage from the hotel shows Sample meeting with two women who resemble Burden and Ontiveros. The video also shows two men, wearing red and black hoodies, walking into the hotel and taking an elevator. The men later take the stairs down to the first floor and meet with Burden after leaving the hotel.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...alleria-dallas

is this ironic Chung

Anyone with information on this crime or the people in the photos can contact the Dallas Police Homicide Unit at 214-671-3661 or Detective Chaney at 214-671-3650/ derick.chaney@dpd.ci.dallas.tx .us.
Those who want to remain anonymous can contact Crime Stoppers at (214) 373-TIPS, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information called into Crime Stoppers that leads to the arrest and indictment for this and other felony offenses.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:43 PM   #2
Priscilla St. James
Who Dat Lady ⚜️

User ID: 49308
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default So sad

Wow that's awful something is truly wrong with people, and they didn't even get the mother load, all that for a few bucks!
Priscilla St. James is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:39 PM   #3
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

This is old news and has been posted on multiple times, I also noticed you mentioned the race of the two guys who referred to as pimps as "black", but you didn't post the race of the two "hoes" as white.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:53 PM   #4
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Pretty sure those "white" girls didn't do the killin'.
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:32 PM   #5
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Yes the hoes were white. And the people who most likely did the killing were black. All were pieces of shit but the killers were most likely the black pieces of shit. Why is it racist to point this out Golden Man? I mean the facts are the facts, right? There is a crime problem amongst black males this is a fact. Rap and hip hop confirm this "Cultural Problem". So why is it wrong to point out that the people who committed the crime are black. I really don't understand. If the post said they were white would you have even posted?
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 11:44 PM   #6
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Yes the hoes were white. And the people who most likely did the killing were black. All were pieces of shit but the killers were most likely the black pieces of shit. Why is it racist to point this out Golden Man? I mean the facts are the facts, right? There is a crime problem amongst black males this is a fact. Rap and hip hop confirm this "Cultural Problem". So why is it wrong to point out that the people who committed the crime are black. I really don't understand. If the post said they were white would you have even posted?
You're a fucking idiot
FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:17 AM   #7
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem View Post
You're a fucking idiot
And you just made an openly insulting personal attack. No other purpose.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:46 AM   #8
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
First off I never accused him of being racist, the racist crap is your scam. Secondly you don't know who committed the actual murder, unless you are one of the black guts or white hoes there. Thirdly he only gave the race of half of the people who committed the crime, because all FOUR will be charged with murder and armed robbery. And yes if he would have said "2 white hoes" and "2 pimps", I would have still questioned his logic, I mean if you are going to state race(and why is race relevant in this case), state the race of all and not just half.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 12:31 PM   #9
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
First off I never accused him of being racist, the racist crap is your scam. Secondly you don't know who committed the actual murder, unless you are one of the black guts or white hoes there. Thirdly he only gave the race of half of the people who committed the crime, because all FOUR will be charged with murder and armed robbery. And yes if he would have said "2 white hoes" and "2 pimps", I would have still questioned his logic, I mean if you are going to state race(and why is race relevant in this case), state the race of all and not just half.
Yep!
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:01 PM   #10
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I see your point Golden Man. I'm just tired of all the Political Correctness. All the people involved were bad people obviously.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 04:21 PM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Yes the hoes were white. And the people who most likely did the killing were black. All were pieces of shit but the killers were most likely the black pieces of shit. Why is it racist to point this out Golden Man? I mean the facts are the facts, right? There is a crime problem amongst black males this is a fact. Rap and hip hop confirm this "Cultural Problem". So why is it wrong to point out that the people who committed the crime are black.

I don't think it's wrong to point out the race. However, fair is fair. What do you think was on Hitler's Ipod Nano? Mussolini? or all the Slave ships pulling into port to unleash HELL on the world? Think all those white men were jamming that Kanye West or UGK? I mean murder is murder right?

Should we include video games and Hollywood movies? why just stop at rap and hip hop since most purchasers are white youth anyway. lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 04:44 PM   #12
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I don't think it's wrong to point out the race. However, fair is fair. What do you think was on Hitler's Ipod Nano? Mussolini? or all the Slave ships pulling into port to unleash HELL on the world? Think all those white men were jamming that Kanye West or UGK? I mean murder is murder right?

Should we include video games and Hollywood movies? why just stop at rap and hip hop since most purchasers are white youth anyway. lol
Whites aren't as heavily influenced and/or impressionable as the other group. I blame the media, we see white presidents, astronauts, bankers, attorneys, athletes, musicians in the forefront in the media. The only successful people they see (prevalently) of their kind are rappers and sports stars, therefore, it's tougher for them to aspire to anything else but the only black men they see living the lifestyle they could only dream of. So Mr. Mavs is right, whites may purchase it, but most blacks LIVE it, big difference! But that's what happens when the television replaces the parent.

PS, most "legitimate" purchasers are white.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:21 PM   #13
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Whites aren't as heavily influenced and/or impressionable as the other group. I blame the media, we see white presidents, astronauts, bankers, attorneys, athletes, musicians in the forefront in the media. The only successful people they see (prevalently) of their kind are rappers and sports stars, therefore, it's tougher for them to aspire to anything else but the only black men they see living the lifestyle they could only dream of. So Mr. Mavs is right, whites may purchase it, but most blacks LIVE it, big difference! But that's what happens when the television replaces the parent.

PS, most "legitimate" purchasers are white.

Whites are actually more impressionable and influenced in my view. You don't quite understand what you're talking about. Whites live it (the hip hop lifestyle) way more than the "blacks" due to their social privileges and access; it's just packaged differently for them when they get in trouble. Many blacks talk about it but they don't live it as you say. lol it's all a perception, but that goes to the problem. Many listen to it but that's different than living it. I guess we need to reassess the influence / role of heavy metal and rocker groups on young white youth due to the disproportionately high drug usage in the white community.

I will agree (as a % of the US community) That influence may not yield itself in the disproportionate form of murder as it does in the black community but other underlying socioeconomic issues are at play as well. The influence on whites is massively under reported (slide under the rug) as witnessed in the disparaging of sentencing laws and those numbers and metrics are skewed because they're under reported or simply not reported at all.

What also typically happens when TV and video games replaces the parent is mass school shootings such as Columbine and many others.

I digress....
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:10 PM   #14
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Whites are actually more impressionable and influenced in my view. You don't quite understand what you're talking about. Whites live it (the hip hop lifestyle) way more than the "blacks" due to their social privileges and access;

hip hop is basically about the levels people stoop to due to lack of access and privilege, how in Mary's vulva can the "privileged and accessed" live that lifestyle?

it's just packaged differently

Yeah, whites tend to leave out the "crime" part of the package

for them when they get in trouble. Many blacks talk about it but they don't live it as you say.

hmmm? Look up the number of blacks incarcerated for drugs, violent offenses, etc..... and tell me they don't live it. I bet every one of those felons have a favorite rapper,

lol it's all a perception

with you, you have been goaded into believing a certain viewpoint based on the rhetoric of social groups to the point where you reject reality

but that goes to the problem.

Many listen to it but that's different than living it. I guess we need to reassess the influence / role of heavy metal and rocker groups on young white youth due to the disproportionately high drug usage in the white community.

I didn't say whites weren't influenced at all or that they don't convey negative messages in their music, but if you look at the facts:

Hip hop glorifies:
1. Drugs
2. Making money for doing illegal things (pimping for example, calling someone in hip hop a pimp is actually a compliment)
3. Being feared
4. Violence
5. Disrespect for authority
6. Disrespect for women

Look at the statistics on imprisoned black men and tell me that there is no correlation

I will agree (as a % of the US community) That influence may not yield itself in the disproportionate form of murder as it does in the black community but other underlying socioeconomic issues are at play as well.

I agree, like poverty, there is a large percentage of blacks at and below poverty levels.

The influence on whites is massively under reported (slide under the rug) as witnessed in the disparaging of sentencing laws and those numbers and metrics are skewed because they're under reported or simply not reported at all.

as much crime as there is in black communities, I find it hard to believe that there aren't things that are under reported and/or not reported at all. For the most part, the law is fair but the skew comes from the fact that so many black people live out the stigma and stereotypes

What also typically happens when TV and video games replaces the parent is mass school shootings such as Columbine and many others.

Outlier, this is not statistically normal. Murders in the black community have more of a case for normalization than thes events

I digress

yes, you do
Old 12-14-2016, 06:53 PM   #15
volantsolo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

How long does it take to kill someone with a hoe? Even two hoes, I mean, didn't he fight back?
volantsolo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women