Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2016, 12:22 PM   #1
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The First PM/Text/Call...How Do You Do it?

I have had up to 15 texts messages (from one gent) requesting an appointment, and STILL don't have the info needed - like the desired TIME, affair type, length, etc.

Then again, I've received simple, to the point "Hi Im John Doe from "insert site/board here". Are you available at 8 tonight for 1 hr GFE ?"

The obvious preference is the second example. Those who are serial texters use the excuse of "building rapport" or "flirting/foreplay" (baahhhhaa!). But such convo comes AFTER identification, and still is limited. That said, how do you gents typically make that first contact to arrange an engagement?
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:33 PM   #2
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

A provider might not be interested in seeing me, for whatever reason, so I start off with something more simple first: "Hi, this is FunInDFW. I saw your ad on Eccie and was hoping we might be able to enjoy each other's company."
- no reply = Goes on my DNS list
- reply, no = Cordial thanking reply for their time, DNS depending on reason (or no reason given)
- reply, yes = Details of session desired, general info for my availability/usual times of play to allow her to options in her schedule, references, any other information she's asked for.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:36 PM   #3
ferg576
Valued Poster

"Sup, wanna fuck?" Not many reply, but the ones that do are usually pretty fun.
ferg576 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:46 PM   #4
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
A provider might not be interested in seeing me, for whatever reason, so I start off with something more simple first: "Hi, this is FunInDFW. I saw your ad on Eccie and was hoping we might be able to enjoy each other's company."
- no reply = Goes on my DNS list
- reply, no = Cordial thanking reply for their time, DNS depending on reason (or no reason given)
- reply, yes = Details of session desired, general info for my availability/usual times of play to allow her to options in her schedule, references, any other information she's asked for.
Agreed. I prefer to make contact and if there's a response I'm happy to spend time on references. Otherwise, I'm just sending references and that's a lot of wasted time.

15 texts.....? yeah I would not see...sounds like he needs a puppy or just someone to talk to
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:19 PM   #5
Stevensegal
Fictional Writer

Encounters: 177

Those are some good one liners I have to try.
Stevensegal is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:23 PM   #6
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Agreed. I prefer to make contact and if there's a response I'm happy to spend time on references. Otherwise, I'm just sending references and that's a lot of wasted time.

15 texts.....? yeah I would not see...sounds like he needs a puppy or just someone to talk to
Although extra cool points are given for refs in the first contact, of course references would be asked for/received AFTER the example text I'd given and FunMonday's PERFECT example of initial contact.

Those who DO send refs during the first contact tend to give me the impression of them being more interested and more serious about meeting...and I'll likely be grinding my pussy in his face within the next hour
Old 04-22-2016, 01:26 PM   #7
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Maybe ladies should not post their number and request a pm or P4. Then you could do a little research, before you waste your time on text.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:28 PM   #8
Benny Siegel23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I usually start out by saying that how pretty they are or much their showcase caught my attention and I would love to meet you and like fun in dfw said if I don't get a response, on to the next one. But yeah 15 texts is a little extreme. Sounds like a serial stalker or something.
Benny Siegel23 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:35 PM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Always a PM first. First PM includes references, mentions the ad/special/ time etc. and typically throw out a day and ask what time is available that day. I don't like texting and prefer to speak via phone after that so I know exactly whom I'm conversing with.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:37 PM   #10
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Maybe ladies should not post their number and request a pm or P4. Then you could do a little research, before you waste your time on text.
This would apply to ANY form of contact be it PM, text, call, email, or any form of initial CONTACT etc.

Hell, I've received countless (8+) PM's without knowing his desired time or other specifics NOT regarding screening/research. Just simple date details like time, date, affair type, etc. are missing .

This is not another hooktard complaint thread - never been my style. I genuinely want to know how gents go about their initial contact.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:40 PM   #11
ferg576
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Siegel23 View Post
I usually start out by saying that how pretty they are or much their showcase caught my attention and I would love to meet you and like fun in dfw said if I don't get a response, on to the next one. But yeah 15 texts is a little extreme. Sounds like a serial stalker or something.
I would probably go broke using those tactics.
ferg576 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 02:22 PM   #12
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If I have never seen someone I usually send an Eccie PM and express interest in meeting. Then send PM with whatever is requested for screening. I usually do not text until the lady confirms via eccie PM that I have passed screening.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 02:48 PM   #13
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

On the initial PM I am often asking about the general location of the incall. If the incall is out of my "zone" the rest does not matter. Perhaps I should start sending my references along with my initial PM and question.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:14 PM   #14
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I have found that if I find someone I want to see here on eccie, I send a simple pm from this site....but I always ask ( if I can't find) for their p411 handle or number....
I then send a pm from p411 and ask them to look at my profile....I quit seeing providers that are NOT on p411...
I just value the added screening....but I have made an exception if the eccie lady has had reviews from established members here in eccie...that's why I read the reviews y'all post..
Sorry to the ladies that don't want or can't get clearance on p411... But I gotta be safe too
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:24 PM   #15
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

My first PM will be saying hi or hello and introducing myself. Of course I would include the need info of date, time, length and type of session, and ask if she is available at the suggested time of session. I'll give a quick description of myself, give my refs, and since I prefer to book ahead of time, I'll express my open availability, and let her know that I can work around her schedule, if needed. If I PM on p411, I'll give the refs, if requested. The rest of the above info would already be on my profile.
izzy32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women