Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Retirement Threads

How do you feel about Retirement Threads or ADS? Yes, I know that some threads are legimate like Gingers thread of Mr.Chan Retirement. Yet the word Retirement seems to be a common word for providers. Some say there retiring a few weeks, moving on to better things and come see them while there still around. Then a few weeks or months later, there working again. Or better yet, they announced there retirement in one state and places an add in another state saying they're moving there, looking for a few clients or SD.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess the word "retirement" means different things to different people.

Apparently, some people think it means "I'm moving myself & my leech boyfriend to a new state, where people don't know what a huge con artist I am." Hypothetically speaking, of course.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:34 AM   #3
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I like Brett Favre. WTF?
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:47 AM   #4
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

It seems to me that if someone is serious about retiring they would simply close their account and go quietly on their way, much like MrChan did. Rather you be male or female it would seem a much better alternative to slip quietly into the sunset and contact those that you consider friends via private channels.
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
It seems to me that if someone is serious about retiring they would simply close their account and go quietly on their way, much like MrChan did. Rather you be male or female it would seem a much better alternative to slip quietly into the sunset and contact those that you consider friends via private channels.
Exactly!!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #6
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

I don't mind farewell announcements and probably prefer hearing it directly from the person retiring instead of a second hand report from someone else after the fact. Having said that, unless I've seen them before, I'm much less likely to see someone who is announcing a farewell tour, under the theory that "a taste of honey is worse than none at all." If things go well, I like to think that I'll have the chance to repeat and don't want to find a new favorite only as she is retiring.

As suggested, retirement announcements can be overdone and sometime remind me of businesses that seem to have repeated "going out of business" sales. A recent one that cracked me up announced "retirement" from GFE service (no offense meant to the provider - she is gorgeous and has a great reputation).
TestSpin is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestSpin View Post
A recent one that cracked me up announced "retirement" from GFE service (no offense meant to the provider - she is gorgeous and has a great reputation).
I was wondering about "Retirement from GFE Services." How does that work? Does that mean BP ways, as in NO BBBJ, NO Kissing, No DATY, No MSOG, so all you got is a warm moist hole to get off on for your allotted time? Fuck if I wanted that I could just stay home and try to fuck the SO!!
Old 04-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #8
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

How does a provider retire from GFE?
I'm confused!
Old 04-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #9
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It is a different change in a business model, but maybe the lady has made a commitment to a SO. I thought it was odd the first time a provider told me she was married and that her husband was just out grabbing lunch for the hour I was scheduled with her. I then proceeded to fuck her with all I could for the entire hour leaving extremely gratified and her lying in a sweaty mess on the bed. Looking back it was kind of a turn on for me knowing the details of what we did and he most likely would not.

To the original post. If a fellow hobbyist or provider decides to retire, announce it or don't announce it, to each their own. It will suck if I wanted to visit the provider and never had the pleasure but life has already dealt me many disappointments so far. Chalk up another....
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #10
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
A recent one that cracked me up announced "retirement" from GFE service (no offense meant to the provider - she is gorgeous and has a great reputation).
I know that announcement of which you speak, and I wondered the same thing. I don't have a problem with a girl wanting to change the services she provides (as long as she makes that clear before arranging the appointment of course), but I really don't know what it means to just say one is retiring GFE. It could be anything from just going to 'everything covered' service, to something far more limited like only handshake service.

I did once know of a provider that moved from full service providing to only HE massage when she became engaged to a man. It was all she was comfortable with due to the changes in her personal life. I can respect that.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:09 AM   #11
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
How does a provider retire from GFE?
I'm confused!
It's called the Wife Experience.

Oral Sex = Passing in the hall and saying "Fuck You"
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #12
Riverseeker
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:

As suggested, retirement announcements can be overdone and sometime remind me of businesses that seem to have repeated "going out of business" sales. A recent one that cracked me up announced "retirement" from GFE service (no offense meant to the provider - she is gorgeous and has a great reputation).
I know I'm new to all this but when I saw that I had to wonder myself.
Riverseeker is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #13
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post
It's called the Wife Experience.

Oral Sex = Passing in the hall and saying "Fuck You"
Been there and done that, lol, but fortunately all my SO’s are long gone.
I haven’t had “oral sex” in a long time, haha.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #14
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I guess the word "retirement" means different things to different people.

Apparently, some people think it means "I'm moving myself & my leech boyfriend to a new state, where people don't know what a huge con artist I am." Hypothetically speaking, of course.
But they always fuck up and return to known web sites thinking people will just forget their ghetto ways..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women