Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2014, 10:57 PM   #1
Asian Kiara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 229658
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Regarding my first No review from a drunkard!

First of all I would say I am not the best but I am here to please you if you are willing to be please.
He set an appointment at 8pm and everything went well until few hours before our appointment I emailed him if he can come early as he wish. He emailed back that he would be at my incall around 7.30pm or sooner.
So I waited, 7.26pm he emailed that he arrived at my incall. I emailed him with apartment number and how to get here.
Believe it or not, he got lost for 30mins. I don't think a sober person will get lost for 30mins. At 8pm I called and asked him to be where he is. I got dressed and went downstairs and saw him at the other building. He came to my room and I realized he's drunk and I definitely not comfortable working with a drunkard. I don't mind if you bring something to drink with me but not like a drunkard who can't find my incall for 30mins. I told him that I don't feel comfortable. He asked me if I want him to leave. I said yes. Then the party started. He called me all the names you can imagine, I have a voice record of his voice if anyone want to hear. I also called one of my friend and the voice have been recording as well.
Ohh by the way, he was walking from his hotel to my incall which I never know. If I know I would have pick him up. The hotel is 5mins from me by car 15-20mins by walking distance..
Asian Kiara is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:13 PM   #2
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

You've got consistent yes's and from personal experience you're very warm and welcoming. I found it rare that your attitude would have been bad (granted everyone has a bad day). It's great that you posted your side of the story so now everyone can see for themselves what the deal is.

Keep up the good work you're top notch!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:28 PM   #3
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What an ass. Girl, from what I see, the men love you. One no review from an ass isn't going to hurt you. Keep up the good work.
Very classy way also to tell your side of the story.
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:23 AM   #4
Asian Kiara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always being nice and sweet to my client. If he got lost 10-15mins and made it to my incall I will asked him where he was and teased him if he has been reviewing my complex at the leasing office.
This guy was not as nice as I told him he could only spend an hour instead of 90mins, he mumbling some words I couldn't understand but I knew it wasn't a good mumble. So I asked him twice. He repeated but I still don't understand. That was a sign of not being nice and not gonna have a good time already. I can spend hours with a nicer people but not a minute with a rude or unrespected people.
I'm sorry for being straight forward..
Old 04-15-2014, 12:23 AM   #5
Asian Kiara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
What an ass. Girl, from what I see, the men love you. One no review from an ass isn't going to hurt you. Keep up the good work.
Very classy way also to tell your side of the story.
Thank you sweetie
Old 04-15-2014, 12:24 AM   #6
Asian Kiara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
You've got consistent yes's and from personal experience you're very warm and welcoming. I found it rare that your attitude would have been bad (granted everyone has a bad day). It's great that you posted your side of the story so now everyone can see for themselves what the deal is.

Keep up the good work you're top notch!
Khob khun ka
Old 04-15-2014, 01:37 AM   #7
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Kiara View Post
I told him that I don't feel comfortable. He asked me if I want him to leave. I said yes.
I think what you are stating makes a lot of sense.

Why would you set aside a time for him, get yourself ready and put together for the appointment, disclose your address and unit number and finally go outside to find your client all to give him a bad attitude upon his arrival?

Plus from what I gathered, you made no attempt to get any of the donation from him at all, which tells me, you are more interested in making sure the mood is right between you and your client, so a stellar session can take place verus just trying to collect a fee.

I commend you for what you did. I know it can suck to have to walk away from a few hundred bucks you anticipated making. I have had a few times throughout the years when a client rubbed me the wrong way so I declined to go through with the session, not because I am a bitch or interested in wasting any ones time, simply because if I am suddenly put in a bad mood by a clients inconsiderate or rude actions, no way am I going to be able to provide you with a good time for the next hour or two.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:13 AM   #8
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Everyone has a bad day or a bad encounter or a bad review eventually, hobbyist and provider alike. Don't sweat it Kiara, like Mojo said, you have a very good track record of extremely satisfied clients (myself included). Just keep doing you, providing great service, and let your reviews in aggregate speak for themselves.

I applaud your willingness to make your case here though.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:30 AM   #9
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

You don't have anything to worry about. you will continue to do well..........
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:32 AM   #10
Lincolnpark
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Thanks for providing a tastefully done response. I don't think the "no review" will carry any weight compared to the many yes reviews from me and others. Keep doing what you do !
Lincolnpark is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:40 AM   #11
Asian Kiara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Everyone has a bad day or a bad encounter or a bad review eventually, hobbyist and provider alike. Don't sweat it Kiara, like Mojo said, you have a very good track record of extremely satisfied clients (myself included). Just keep doing you, providing great service, and let your reviews in aggregate speak for themselves.

I applaud your willingness to make your case here though.
To your comment on my review, I have moved from the old building to the new building where is next to the street and it doesn't need a gate to get in.
Very convenient and easy to access.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:44 AM   #12
Asian Kiara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I think what you are stating makes a lot of sense.

Why would you set aside a time for him, get yourself ready and put together for the appointment, disclose your address and unit number and finally go outside to find your client all to give him a bad attitude upon his arrival?

Plus from what I gathered, you made no attempt to get any of the donation from him at all, which tells me, you are more interested in making sure the mood is right between you and your client, so a stellar session can take place verus just trying to collect a fee.

I commend you for what you did. I know it can suck to have to walk away from a few hundred bucks you anticipated making. I have had a few times throughout the years when a client rubbed me the wrong way so I declined to go through with the session, not because I am a bitch or interested in wasting any ones time, simply because if I am suddenly put in a bad mood by a clients inconsiderate or rude actions, no way am I going to be able to provide you with a good time for the next hour or two.
You are absolutely right. I couldnt put more words and how to describe the situation.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:55 AM   #13
Asian Kiara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Thank you
Old 04-15-2014, 05:56 AM   #14
Asian Kiara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnpark View Post
Thanks for providing a tastefully done response. I don't think the "no review" will carry any weight compared to the many yes reviews from me and others. Keep doing what you do !
Sure I will
Old 04-15-2014, 06:33 AM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Two sides to every story...

But is there a reason why a moderator is jumping back and forth between threads posting links to defend her everywhere? Never seen that happen before...why is that?
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women