Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2021, 11:44 AM   #1
Loganstryfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Guess I won’t be crossing the border anymore

Damn with a crappy market here and now its a big risk in Ohio, I think its time to retire.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...in-93-arrests/
Loganstryfe is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 05:47 AM   #2
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I have been semi retired myself recently. This won't make it permanent but I am almost there.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 06:51 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

That’s like 3 big stings in Ohio in the last year.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 05:54 AM   #4
rhino86
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

There are also rumors of OH passing laws making the charges on men caught in prostitution stings to be more than a slap on the wrist.
rhino86 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 01:38 PM   #5
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So, as per the article...I'm guessing that the wheels are about to fall off of the opioid epidemic gravy train in Ohio, and that THIS gem of the Nordic Model:American-style is just what our predatory justice system ordered- still working SMART and to leech off of the usual hosts and to keep the lines open to the sweet federal cash and civil asset forfeiture all-you-can-pillage buffet.

IDK what the market's like over there, but I'd be pretty leery about getting caught up in anything across a state line.

And regrettably, this'll start catching on elsewhere. There's exponentially more monies and assets to be pirated by going after male alleged clients.
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 04:54 AM   #6
I ce man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

pa is proposing a law that people caught will have to regester as a sex offender.
I ce man is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 05:08 AM   #7
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Maybe we will start to see sex tourism in our own country. States where the regulations are much more relaxed to draw people into visiting. Like taking a trip to Costa Rica.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 06:53 AM   #8
TheDude79
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Are there more severe penalties for crossing state lines? That's a sincere question. It's bad enough getting caught, but more severe penalties are even worse.

I was planning on going to Cleveland to see a provider who is going to be there the first week of May. Her area code is 614 so now I'm thinking I better punt on that one.

If PA passes a law for registering as a sex offender, that will end my hobbying for good. There's not much good out there to begin with, so I'm sure as hell not going to risk being on the list for some Pittsburgh 6 or 7.
TheDude79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 07:49 AM   #9
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude79 View Post
If PA passes a law for registering as a sex offender, that will end my hobbying for good. There's not much good out there to begin with, so I'm sure as hell not going to risk being on the list for some Pittsburgh 6 or 7.
What a joke. As if there aren't more important things for the legislature to worry about. Equating someone trying to get a BJ from a willing adult with some sick pederast prick is completely ridiculous.

You're right though, if it goes through, I'll stick with the ladies I know and when they fall off the radar, I will too...
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 02:14 PM   #10
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by I ce man View Post
pa is proposing a law that people caught will have to regester as a sex offender.
And so many of our neighbors and families will chear when they do. You can become a sex offender by peeing behind a dumpster in south side after a night of drinking.

I guess once everyone is a felon, and every activity illegal, the conservatives wont have the excuse "just dont break the law" anymore.
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 02:45 PM   #11
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip2121 View Post
And so many of our neighbors and families will chear when they do. You can become a sex offender by peeing behind a dumpster in south side after a night of drinking.

I guess once everyone is a felon, and every activity illegal, the conservatives wont have the excuse "just dont break the law" anymore.
Hey zip.... I havent found this proposed law yet, maybe you have but if not, dont be too quick to think a conservative sponsored it just yet. Alot of liberals are screaming sex trafficking and putting laws out there in other states...... problem is the general public views this kind of shit
Is good.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 03:37 PM   #12
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Typical pigs. Don't want to go after real criminals.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 06:06 PM   #13
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude79 View Post
Are there more severe penalties for crossing state lines? That's a sincere question. It's bad enough getting caught, but more severe penalties are even worse.

I was planning on going to Cleveland to see a provider who is going to be there the first week of May. Her area code is 614 so now I'm thinking I better punt on that one.

It has been a felony since 1917. Check out the Mann act. And it is applied to anyone crossing a border to engage in “debauchery”.

If anyone really cares, you’ll quit supporting the stigma that fuels the perspective that get these laws passed.

We (sexworkers) have been trying to tell everyone that it starts with us ( the low hanging fruit) the rest of y’all are right behind us.

We (sexworkers) have learned to adapt, afterall it’s one of the things we do best.

This is one reason (of many) why full screening and deposits are essential.

Hope everyone is staying warm today! Enjoy it while it lasts, I feel like it’s going to be a HOT summer!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 07:14 PM   #14
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Maybe we will start to see sex tourism in our own country. States where the regulations are much more relaxed to draw people into visiting. Like taking a trip to Costa Rica.
You mean like when it was legal in Rhode Island? They did away with that when they realized there was a giant loophole in the law.

And $$$ to be made by defining the laws.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 08:16 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The article said this was a human trafficking ring. Especially juveniles. I’m good with LE targeting those things. And people that use them. It’s a huge problem worldwide. Do your homework before taking the plunge.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women