Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42407
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36834
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-12-2020, 10:02 PM   #1
RPHA
Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Default Encounter: Elin at LA

Date: 10/12/2020
Name: Elin
Phone: Will Provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Will Provide
State: Texas
Address: Will Provide
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, Nipple Sucking, CG, RCG, Mish, MPFS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde at lower back level
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Elin stands at about 5'3 at 115 lb
Natural B's that are starting to sag.
Large flower tatto on stomach.

She still looks good with kind of the sexy piano teacher look

Shaven completely with a bit of a belly
Recommendation: No
Old 10-13-2020, 01:45 AM   #2
Picachulon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I saw Elin yesterday, too. She still looks great.
She doesn't smoke though.
She doesn't have dirty blonde hair that I remember.
Old 10-13-2020, 01:49 AM   #3
INAGR8ASS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Is she have pics besides her website that look like her?
Old 10-13-2020, 06:42 AM   #4
Jayven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Dude what the... How are you going to give Elin a no? I'd understand if it was a Cbj or Cfs but dang dude... you got the full course meal on the first go. Remember she's been chilling for the last 8 or so months so you should consider yourself lucky to have been blessed by that rejuvenated kitty...

Also I agree with Pika she is not a smoker, no sign of it whatsoever. I don't understand why you would dog on her looks. I got a glimpse of Elin a couple days before she started and looks not a day over 30.

-I do plan to see her soon and hope she remembers me from the good ol'blue days. Ahh better times <3
Old 10-13-2020, 07:58 AM   #5
jackyjacky
Valued Poster

Wow, what’s wrong with you dude? This review is brutal, and it’s unfair for Elin. You got BBBJ+BBFSCIP+MSOG, all in one hour, what else do you need for a YES review? I hate calling people rude but this is not looking good on you.

I saw her a couple of times at Blue, complete sweetheart, very pretty. I will visit her soon.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:12 AM   #6
RPHA
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayven View Post
Dude what the... How are you going to give Elin a no? I'd understand if it was a Cbj or Cfs but dang dude... you got the full course meal on the first go. Remember she's been chilling for the last 8 or so months so you should consider yourself lucky to have been blessed by that rejuvenated kitty...

Also I agree with Pika she is not a smoker, no sign of it whatsoever. I don't understand why you would dog on her looks. I got a glimpse of Elin a couple days before she started and looks not a day over 30.

-I do plan to see her soon and hope she remembers me from the good ol'blue days. Ahh better times <3

My reason for giving her a no is all due to other options that are available; while she in herself is a good visit I just found that it leaves a little to be desire.

Coming off the coat tails of a visit with Yuri who is every bit as fun as Elin but more spunky attitude I found that given the option I would not pick Elin again.

We are like different things and for me she wasn't it.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:18 AM   #7
RPHA
Premium Access

Okay, I feel like this needs to be said.

We as individual all like different things and certain aspect matters more to certain people then others.

My reason for giving her a No is purely my own and what mattered to me; to someone else it may not.

It's like picking out a vehicle, some people want a soft plush comfy ride while other wants a stiff set up made for handling; you can get a nice soft riding luxury car or a hardcore sports car for the same money so for me I would rather get the sports car while most people would get the luxury car. YALDT!

Just because I said No doesnt mean that you should either.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:23 AM   #8
RPHA
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picachulon View Post
I saw Elin yesterday, too. She still looks great.
She doesn't smoke though.
She doesn't have dirty blonde hair that I remember.
I'm not good with hair color so it was either a medium light brown which may have looked like dirty blonde in the red light within the room

For me though, I clearly smelt the distinctive smell of lingering cig. smoke; it wasn't recently so most likely it was within the last 2 hours as there was a bit lingering in her breath
Old 10-13-2020, 09:28 AM   #9
deangelo6400
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Old 10-13-2020, 10:44 AM   #10
RPHA
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by deangelo6400 View Post
Old 10-13-2020, 03:06 PM   #11
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPHA View Post
Okay, I feel like this needs to be said.

We as individual all like different things and certain aspect matters more to certain people then others.

My reason for giving her a No is purely my own and what mattered to me; to someone else it may not.

It's like picking out a vehicle, some people want a soft plush comfy ride while other wants a stiff set up made for handling; you can get a nice soft riding luxury car or a hardcore sports car for the same money so for me I would rather get the sports car while most people would get the luxury car. YALDT!

Just because I said No doesnt mean that you should either.
Fair enough, The review is constructive and concise. You happen to review the total experience. I get the walking part and getting to the location. Thanks for your follow up

Thanks for the information and let people read what they need to read out of it. I have seen her about 4-5 times in the past. She has never let me down.
Old 10-14-2020, 12:06 AM   #12
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

LOL, I love it when people come in and bash the reviewers decision to give a "no" and proceed to tell him how he should have felt about the session, as if they should somehow know his feelings about his own experience better than him.

OP, stop defending your "no" as if you did something wrong. Your overall experience with Elin was subpar, and you wouldn't feel confident about recommending her to someone else. There's not a damn thing wrong with that; that's the whole point of a site like this.

As long as you speak openly and honestly about your experience and how you felt about it, that's all anyone can ask for. So just ignore the WKs and whiners. Who cares what they think?
Old 10-14-2020, 01:31 PM   #13
Ape-Racer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Old 10-14-2020, 05:25 PM   #14
Jayven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape-Racer View Post
Ok so you are to blind to realize the fact of how this could damage the reputation of a girl who is just starting. I agree some people don't know how to read and like mentioned by Ghost some people will only read the No and move on without giving her a fair shot.

Read Oral Delites review, that's how you do it. Yuri wasn't his cup of tea but he still enjoying her level of service, and kindly gave her a positive recommendation.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:20 PM   #15
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women